A thread for those with Stelliums

September 11, 2021 at 07:15 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Skypeople333
A thread for those with Stelliums
A stellium is usually defined as having 3 or more planets in the same house, showing a particular area of focus in a persons life.

This is a thread for all those with Stelliums in thier charts to share your unique Stellium combination with a brief description of your experience and how that has played out in your life.

I will start by sharing my own,
I most often go by the vedic sidereal system when looking at charts,
though my stellium remains in the same house in both western and vedic sidereal systems

I have a Stellium in the 8th House in the sign of Scorpio(vedic sidereal) and the sign of Sagittarius(tropical western) with the planets of

URANUS :199:
SATURN :157:
SUN :151:
MERCURY :153:

This has resulted in various death & rebirth experiences, literal death to transitional body and return with great psychological and spiritual advancement gained from rising above and overcoming many hardships.
To very much be The Light in the Darkness for others to overcome anything psychological and emotional, deep psychic penetration to heal others unlocking a unique ability of what might be described as "psychic surgery" and healing, being able to see under the surface of others with a keen interest in occult sciences and alchemy/recipes and transformation in many forms.

Do you have a Stellium?
If you do, please share and answer the following questions as I have done.

What house is your Stellium in?

What planets do you have in your Stellium?

What is your experience of your unique combination and how has it played out in your life?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 11, 2021 at 09:09
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I have a stellium in Capricorn 10th house (saturn , Uranus , Neptune , mercury ,N.node lot of fortuna)
I was born old .. i mean i was mature from a young age ,i would help my mom with my younger brothers she would send me buy things and i was like 4 /5 years old .i always knew what was happening in my house ,when we didn´t had money to pay the bills ..stuff like that , things that most kids wouldn´t understand.
Then suddenly my dad disappeared from out lifes when i was 14 (a divorce plus moving to another country) and I´ve heard that Neptune and Uranus in the 10th house can manifest like that
I don´t have my life together yet and I´m 30
Noticed that i got less serious and more childish with age
September 11, 2021 at 09:20
(Sagittarius) Skypeople333 » Ioaanaa08
Thanks for sharing, wow that´s alot going on in the house of career, you will be having your saturn return soon over the next few years and everything will start to make more sense.
September 11, 2021 at 09:47
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Skypeople333
I had my Saturn return it ended last year 😊 I´ll be 31 this year
September 11, 2021 at 10:19
(Sagittarius) Skypeople333 » Ioaanaa08
The Saturn return energies are felt from roughly 30 years, and gradually build up to take full affect by approximately 36 years, it is not like a light switch,
it is more like the gradual filling up of a bath tub, because that is the movement of planets, and especially Saturn is a relatively slow moving planet.
Do you feel a strong conviction about what your mission is yet?
About what your life calling and direction is?
This is usually very clear from a young age too for those with Stelliums.
Everything will now begin to come together more structure, more order, more clarity of your calling, purpose and direction.
September 11, 2021 at 11:11
(Leo) MahtCha
I have a stellium in my 10th House in Leo :175:
sun :151:, mercury :153:, venus :154:, mars :155: and even lilith :163:.

Classically, this pertains to career, professionalism and my image and reputation.

For me, I´ve always loved the idea of being my own boss and feel like I could be great at it, but I have always had self-doubt when it comes to running my own business or doing anything entrepreneurial as it is just SO much pressure and I shy away from networking.

I feel more comfortable working in pre-existing establishments but carving out a unique role or title that no-one else has. I´m drawn to these sorts of vacancies, too, like Senior Tutor (as supposed to Tutor) or choosing a topic of research nobody else is doing so that I have the excuse of working independently.

Individualism bleeds into my own identity (unique mixed-race and my contact with these cultures), my choice of partners (usually from other countries), my lifestyle (hobbies, food and music tastes) and

The only bits that don´t ring true for me are:
- the need to climb to the top
- being the centre of attention
- public speaking

Nothing terrifies me more!
September 11, 2021 at 12:16
(Libra) Lib_8
Interesting thread. Based on this I have two stelliums in my chart.

11th house

Pluto
Venus
Saturn

1st House

Neptune
Mars
Jupiter

————-

Early on in my life I’ve had to learn friendship lessons. I truly put myself out there and be myself and people took advantage of my kindness. When something difficult happened in a friend’s life they would come crying to me but when I needed them, or if something good happened to them, they were never there.

Now I keep my friend circle really small and intimate.
September 11, 2021 at 12:47
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
Sun, Moon, mercury,Saturn, uranus, Neptune in Capricorn in 3rd house.

What can this bring? I wonder if a person with 3rd house stellium has any specific characteristics. To me 3rd house is nothing exciting.

If it´s about communication, meeting people, short distance travel, siblings, it´s hard to tell if 6 planets in 3rd are playing any role, because those areas are inseparable parts of life, everyone is meeting people and communicating. So I do have people that i know and i need interesting conversations, changing places and interests from time to time. I´m quite curious and easily try new things. There is quite many occasions to make new friends. I heard that this stellium means a lot of thinking. Well, does anyone ever stop thinking?
September 11, 2021 at 13:17
(Capricorn) Jaided
I have a big 5th house stellium in the signs of Capricorn and Aquarius in Tropical. In Sidereal it´s strictly Capricorn. Children have always been a huge part of my life and even to this day when I have my own 2 kids, they are the center of my being with very little else going on for me. Even this year with them both in school, I was supposed to get 3 hours a day without kids and now they have opposite school schedules so I am still full time caring for children. Lol the universe always finds a way to keep my kids close to me. I´m also a big romantic, but a reserved and cautious one (usually) being in the sign of Capricorn. I love new love and the excitement that comes with it. Inwardly I would love to be free to be my inner child but my chart is very Saturn so, it´s mostly inward and doesn´t show outward. I feel like there´s this constant pull between the Capricorn and Aquarian energy when it comes to 5th house matters though. I have a strong need for creative expression for my identity that I am still trying to figure out.
September 11, 2021 at 16:08
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hello to everyone~ c:

I´ll share my experiences too with the following stelliums:

Aquarius (Tropical) | Capricorn (Sidereal) | 5H (Whole sign)

Venus
Mars
Saturn
Lilith (Bonus: not a planet but still relevant lol)

When I was a kid, I´ve always been diligent. I do what I was told and I´m also a straight-A student. In all honesty, I pretty much didn´t enjoy my childhood because my parents expected much from me. I´ve studied till 3 am and woke up at 5 am lol I barely played too. I was never allowed to paint leisurely because it wasn´t academic but I knew in my heart that it was something that I wanted to do. In my teens, I´ve rebelled for the sake of fun. In my early 20´s I´ve struggled to have some fun (don´t we all during that phase? If you feel me, that´s okay too). I´m nearing in my 30´s and I´ve found a sense of clarity and comfort that being happy should always start with you. I´ve gotten back to painting again. I can´t say that I´m good at it but I do intend to be better at it. Every brush stroke is considered progress (I´m still sleep deprived though) lol.

4H (Placidus)

Venus
Mars
Uranus
Neptune
Lilith (I want my freedom halp)

A little bit personal but I´ll try to keep it short and tell you my story less grey in colour. I grew up living in a dysfunctional family. It was hard because my innocent mind had been robbed by the harsh realities of life. The series of unfortunate mishaps in our home never ceases to make my heart feel broken. Those dysfunctionalities lasted years ago. Now, our home feels like a family whose bond remained stronger than before. Part of me wanted to start my life anew but I couldn´t leave them yet because I´m still needed and I need them for the sake of my crippling sanity also, I love them.

I hope everyone is having a great time today.

- Tinnie. :108:
September 11, 2021 at 19:43
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Skypeople333
I hope so i need some clarity structure and stability in my life
Thank you 🙏
September 11, 2021 at 19:56
(Pisces) MartianPisces
I have an Aries Stellium in Planets :153:, :154:,and :156:.Never was an aggressive person but always had a hard time with staying in one Place and always doing things in a rush, never liked to slow down.When one thing was done moved on to the next in an instant.Zoom Zoom💨
September 12, 2021 at 02:25
(Capricorn) Stellium12
I have twelfth house stellium in Sagittarius.

Moon, mars, mercury and Jupiter.

Looking back I had a challenging childhood but it seemed normal to me. I am definitely affected by energies from other people and need solitude to recover.

Even with a Capricorn sun, I relate to Sagittarius much more. Overall I´m optimistic and consider myself lucky.
September 12, 2021 at 02:53
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Lib_8
So sad to hear that. I have moon in 11 th so I also faced the dark side of the moon there with some of my old friends and I know what it means.

I agree that having a smaller circle and keeping the rest for fun is quite peaceful.
September 12, 2021 at 03:11
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I have 2 stelliums

1st: in the 8 th house with
Venus
Mars
Fortuna
Vx

This one makes me totally in touch with my intuition. interested in astrology, tarot, third eye etc. also healing others, more from a psychological perspective and being able to do the same to myself lately. I can convince someone on something about them or world to heal. Very vivid dreams every night and foresight. It gave me so many psychological loops but just so after I can feel much more powerful. Searching for intimacy rather than security in relationships. Overprotective to my inner circle. Can turn into a bully at work.

2 nd in 9 th house with
Jupiter
Chiron
South node

I am generally super positive, active and happy. I travel a lot and discuss a dilemma over a bottle of rum easily. Easily meeting with new people and easily trying new stuff. Big life lessons with the touch of optimism. Even though my 8 th house obsessed I embrace how 9 th house stellium gives me the sense of ‘ go with the flow , it ll all be good ‘

Very interesting topic
September 12, 2021 at 04:48
(Sagittarius) Skypeople333 » Stellium12
Namaskaram

This is a particularly profound Stellium that you have, with very few challenging aspects overall throughout the chart,
12th house and 8th house stelliums excite me most of all,
because they are very much about advancement, supernatural abilities and going beyond limitations which can advance and benefit all of humanity when understood.
I have met someone with what would have been a similar configuration to you, who was born in 1960, they have profound gifts of vision, sensitivity, yet also intuitive to the extreme, with great psychic and healing abilities as easy and natural as breathing,
From what I see i´d say that you have had many supernatural gifts to unlock and explore this life and that you have alot to offer to those willing to listen, for the advancement of the species and thus the wellbeing of the planet and beyond.

Thanks for sharing.
September 12, 2021 at 06:18
(Sagittarius) Skypeople333 » Joanna Suzanne
Wow! a 6 planet stellium is very rare indeed!
The first thing that I think about when I see a 3rd house stellium is a potential calling to be a writer or reporter of some kind.
Though this could manifest as a talk show radio or various other outlets of expression.

that´s a whole lot of energy there, which I can see will bring you wisdom in understanding the importance of communication and where it fits into the relationship of all things, nature is a good observation to see how all life communicates with itself/ourself, how all of creation is in communicative relationship on many levels, that communication doesn´t always mean the spoken words or written words, body language is an example of this.

And yes, one can stop thinking, by not grasping at the thoughts as they arise because one recognises they are not the thoughts and don´t have to buy into them, the fastest and most direct route to stop the mind chatter is self inquiry meditation.
which works a process along the lines of,
when a thought arises, asking onself "To whom has this thought arisen?"
if one can see the thought like a character in a comic book with a speech bubble then who are you to see it? clearly that thought and character is not you, for you are witness to it.

Self Inquiry Meditation goes to the source of who you truly are, the "I" beyond all eyes, to remain in the presence of "I" as oppose to the artificial personality constructs of identity often refered to as "me" that was accumilated and picked up on life´s journey, it´s about returning to the source of your existence, who you truly are.
September 12, 2021 at 07:54
(Aquarius) ocesaro
Nice topic, I´m curious about the responses as well.

I have a 6-planets stellium in 8th house Capricorn (whole sign):
_Moon :152:
_Uranus :199:
_Neptune :159:
_Saturn :157:
_Mercury :153:
_Venus :154:

I´m still trying to untangle this combination because of the amount of planets/conjunctions/aspects. Also, according to certain astrologers like D.Cunningham I could also connect a close-enough planet to the rest of the stellium if it´s near a specific planet / within a certain orb; so technically, I could add the Sun as well into the mess, which I won´t...!

Overall, the main feeling I had from this stellium within my chart was like a big red arrow towards my career life. I also have my North Node conjuncting my MC. Indeed, I have been career-driven very early in my life to this day and hope to make a difference through that path.

Without going into details, my childhood was pretty dark. The least to say is that I wasn´t really keen on living. I just felt deeply alone and irrelevant.

I see myself as a dormant volcano. I seem cool and never erupt but it´s very much alive inside. I can´t tell if my life experiences, including my parents style of parenting, lead me to be a seemingly charismatic cold person as they say, or it just happened that the Capricorn configuration made this inevitable.

I tolerate but am very bored by small talks. I love one on one discussions, looking into people eyes, listening and going deep.
I love crime shows since I´m 6. Anything related to crime investigations, not only murders. I write a lot, it´s my medecine. I´m a science enthusiast. I don´t think I have any psychic abilities or whatever. I´m not even interested it that. I lean more towards pragmatism. Yet I´m still interested in astrology. Not a hardcore huge fan, but curious enough. I´m slowly opening up to spirituality but it´s as easy to me as swimming against the current...

Regarding my love life, I lately realized that these past few years I went exclusively for Scorpio Sun men. I´ve never been a fan of scorpio sign to begin with and I did not know about astrology at the time. So when I saw my birth chart, the irony was quite funny. I can´t explain it. Coincidence? Saturn return? Specific Scorpio pheromones? Who knows...

That would be my short sum up for that combo. The qualities of Capricorn and Scorpio are easier to perceive to me than the actions of each of the planet involved in the stellium. At least for now :2:
September 12, 2021 at 08:19
(Aquarius) viv
interesting thread thanks
I don´t have any stelliums, my chart is splayed everywhere.

BUT I´m doing a Hellenistic Astrology course at the moment which uses Whole Signs where the whole sign that contains the Asc is taken as the first house.This means some placements are a sign on from where they are in Placidus. I would be REALLY grateful if anyone with a stellium wanted to do their chart in Whole Signs and give feedback on their stelliums and what resonates if they land up in different houses. Thanks for research. Viv
September 12, 2021 at 09:09
(Leo) Seafarer
:155: :199: :159: :153: :157: :154: - :180:

Keeping it simple - it´s depressing but rewarding.
September 12, 2021 at 09:55
(Capricorn) Emanuel
"What house is your Stellium in?"

8th whole sign house Aquarius

"What planets do you have in your Stellium?"

Venus 0 degree, Uranus 7 degree, Mars 16 degree, Jupiter 23 degree

"What is your experience of your unique combination and how has it played out in your life?"

Idk
September 12, 2021 at 09:58
(Capricorn) Emanuel
"I AM

& Known as: "The Light in the Darkness",
One of the most advanced beings on the planet "

Nice description. Also, cool story bro :))))))
September 12, 2021 at 11:01
(Sagittarius) guccirenea
Enjoying this threaddd :)

I have a Capricorn stellium :180:

Mercury (6H)
Venus (7H)
Mars (7H)
Neptune (7h)

I guess you could say I have a 7th house stellium too, maybe?

All of my planets are within 128 degrees of eachother so I almost have a "bundle pattern", I think that makes it a little more difficult to feel my stellium since everything is so close to it as well lol but who knows.

Im not real sure how it has played out in my life yet. I will say I take on a lot of Cap traits. When it comes to relationships I am the most loyal and honest person I can think of. I really hate thieves, liars, any type of betrayal. :10: I base a lot of my decisions on my current relationships, but I also have a tendency to isolate myself. Im way more of a hermit than I imagine a 7th house stellium would be. :25:
September 12, 2021 at 12:56
(Aquarius) viv » Seafarer
wow, what house do you feel all this stellium might fall in? V
September 12, 2021 at 13:03
(Aquarius) viv » ocesaro
wow. For what it´s worth I´d be including the Sun as its within 10 degrees and being in Aqua 9th might be giving you a bit of an overview of all that power to penetrate the depths...Viv
September 12, 2021 at 13:03
(Capricorn) Stellium12 » Skypeople333
I did not become aware of anything until my second Saturn return. Neptune was squaring the stellium about the same time.

I have taken on people´s physical pain and cleared it, I take on anger, stress and fears. People with suicidal thoughts are the most difficult and take the longest to heal from. It all seams random and uncontrolled so I have learned to minimize contact with people and how to heal myself if I take on their issues.

If I wanted to better understand this trait, what would you recommend?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »