Does this guys chart show wealth in the future?

September 8, 2021 at 12:49 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality
Does this guys chart show wealth in the future?
And if not what does his chart show? Like what are some things that stand out in his chart? Thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 8, 2021 at 16:42
(Taurus) Dilanakia
For sure. He has capacity to do anything he wants. gemini venus

Plus he has jupiter in 8 th house and his second house ruler mars is located well in 6 th house which is the house of daily work etc.

on top of that he is libra rising so he is a super good communicator. chart ruler is venus and in gemini again he is capable of doing what he wants to achieve.

Libra rising men values harmony and they cheat if there are many conflicts. So go easy on him :D
September 8, 2021 at 17:07
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Dilanakia
That’s interesting. Does his show chart any kind of inheritance? Or money given to him from others in the future? Also what kind of work is he capable of?
September 8, 2021 at 17:14
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Backtolifebacktoreality
Yes Jupiter in the 8 th house shows inheritance
September 8, 2021 at 18:20
(Cancer) Trevor77
As I continue to learn astrology, I find that predicting future using natal chart not great, but we can see mars sextile jupiter with jupiter in 8th which is quite promising, but the uranus square mars with mars ruling 2nd house could be unstable financially too and could lose it all also.

Having Jupiter in Taurus gives talents in money making and practical thinking, so even if dont become rich, still capable of doing very well in life

the Mars sextile Jupiter is a Success aspect, and we can see its a strong aspect there. But it wont come easily because its in a T-square aspect with uranus/saturn.
September 8, 2021 at 18:31
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Dilanakia
I don´t get Gemini Venus. Can you explain?
September 9, 2021 at 05:27
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Catch-22
Venus is your self worth , what you are attracted to and also how you make money. It’s exalted in Gemini.

Gemini is an air sign and also a very smart sign. Not necessarily hard working but super quick to think and smart. So Venus in Gemini can make money as they wish. They just need to be careful not losing focus fast
September 9, 2021 at 07:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Sun which rules the 11th on the MC looks very very good... but understand it is 12 signs from its original ruler...

But still the sun should still do good in the 10th house.

He may have wealth but definitely huge status/ connections...

Inheritance? I haven´t studied too much about people getting an Inheritance but the Moon is being disposited by the 8th lord Taurus... so it is a possibility... but the Moon is in the 7th house dealing with other people/partner...

Jupiter rules his 6th lord and his day to day activities... disposited by Taurus... Venus is in the 9th house of his chart... hmm

I´m pretty curious what he does for work myself...

He has a seemingly very good chart... seems like he or she has alot of status and friends/resources
September 9, 2021 at 07:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333
But these are guesses and I´m half asleep... night.
September 9, 2021 at 20:00
(Aquarius) viv
I´m no expect but maybe so.
Jupiter is the strongest planet by sect and is in the eighth which can be a sign of an inheritance, alternatively of a good death after a full life!
The waxing Moon in the eighth may be a sign of being able to tune in to what people need and will respond to, so he might gain from that. Venus rules his AS C plus the ruling planet of Taurus 8th is Venus which is in the next sign Gemini 9th so he could gain through mental working, speaking, writing or perhaps musical work like composing.

The Sun conjunct the MC can be a sign of potential emininence, of being well known in his field, although wealth does not necessarily follow this.That position in Cancer might be the position of an actor, musician or performer,or even polititan, someone in the public eye.
best Viv
September 10, 2021 at 15:56
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Trevor77
Is this a life long thing for him or does it show when things may really kick off for him? Like a certain year maybe?
September 10, 2021 at 15:57
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Iceblu333
Well right now he works at an auto plant but his father has an exoneration possibly looming soon which could mean huge money down the line.
September 10, 2021 at 16:06
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » viv
Thank you for the response appreciated greatly. His father is close to an exoneration which could mean $$$ which is why I was asking this question
September 10, 2021 at 16:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I don´t think anyone here will be able to check that for you without his or her Birth Time (Hour and Minutes) and birthdate.

Different people use different methods. But hopefully someone experienced can find that information out for you.
September 10, 2021 at 16:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The only thing that I can currently see is that Saturn is currently transiting his 10th house counting from Moon and it does coincide with his Sun conjunct MC. Being that Even counting from the Moon the Sun rules his 4th house...

Saturn is Transiting his 4th house From the Ascendant and 5th sign.

Saturn transiting the 10th from the Moon will put a focus on his career and 10th house dealings; KRS says that the 10th is the Father´s legacy. So yes, something could happen.

But it can be good or Bad. But since it is 10th house and Saturn Rules this house he could probably make gains.
September 10, 2021 at 16:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Weirdly enough I was watching this Video as I fell asleep last night where KRS mention the father´s Legacy being linked to the 10th house.

Link;

*How to Activate Luck*

https://youtu.be/EDlHIfWYFq8
YouTube
YouTube
September 10, 2021 at 16:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Another thing...

Looking at the chart again... IF the Sun is in the 9th house...

In that position in the Chart; The Sun will be 11 Houses from its own house meaning Gains from the 9th house...

I think 9th house is the Father if I´m not mistaken...

This is why the Birth Time and Birthdate is VERY IMPORTANT...

it´s also why I hate Whole House charts because there are small details that you cannot see when using that system.

Every detail even the small ones fully make up a Chart.
September 10, 2021 at 16:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333
So yes, there could be gains from the Father.

It will probably depend on something dealing with the Sun or Jupiter or both.

But this is just a guess...

I would need to have tk look at his Progressions and Dashas and something else to check...
September 11, 2021 at 07:05
(Aquarius) viv » Backtolifebacktoreality
If you put his birth data into astroseek and use whole signs as the house division style, instead of the default which is Placidus, and then go to annual profections, you will see which house is emphasised in which year according to Hellenistic astrology.I´m finding this quite helpful and accurate so far in my studies. This might help with your timing questions. Personally though I don´t think it is good to rely on inheritances as they do not always materialise.
BTW what is an exoneration?V
September 12, 2021 at 03:46
His actual birth is 07/07/1988 1:40 PM Detroit,MI
September 12, 2021 at 03:48
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » viv
His actual birth is 07/07/1988 1:40 PM Detroit,Mi and an exoneration is when someone goes to prison and then gets out because they were found innocent
September 12, 2021 at 04:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Backtolifebacktoreality
Ok, I´m not seeing any big changes until Nov 2022... looking at the Progressions

But I definitely could be wrong... because There seems to be a trigger point in his chart.

Look at his natal planets; Saturn, Jupiter and Mars... they are all at the end of different signs but at a similar degree... so when a transiting planet hits one... it affects all 3 planets in some way...

Also... The Dasha is saying look at Moon(main dasha)/Saturn (sub period).

All in all... Moon Progressions are saying look at the 10th house. As Progressed Moon is in the 10th house. In Cancer.

Dasha says look at Saturn. [Original ruler of 10th house]

Transit Saturn is saying focus on 10th house as it is 10 houses from the Natal Moon...

Right now... there is a huge emphasis on 10th house... thats all that I can see...
September 12, 2021 at 04:15
Something else look at,

The Transiting Nodes will Octile his Natal Ascendant Jan 12, 2022.

The transiting Nodes will aspect his Natal Saturn on Jan 29, 2022.

The transiting Node will conjoin Natal Jupiter on Feb 10, 2022.

The Transiting Nodes will Sextile Mars on Feb 16, 2022.

This doesn´t guarantee a Manifestion but it is an interesting transit to look out for....
September 12, 2021 at 16:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Does this help?
September 12, 2021 at 17:33
Yes it does help somewhat I’m just a beginner at this so some terms I don’t understand but if you could take a look at this:

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

That’s his fathers chart and situation that ties into the current guys chart

His father was born 03/31/1966 10:10 PM Detroit,MI
September 12, 2021 at 17:36
Ok, I´ll look at it but it´s gonna take me an hour or 2 because I´m doing something else right now.

I´m, not that good so.. I´ll just tell you what I can see and hopefully you can piece the info together with your own research...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »