Transit Neptune

September 8, 2021 at 05:27 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
Transit Neptune
Anyone dealing with any heavy aspects from transit Neptune in Pisces? I´d like your insights.

I have it exactly conjunct my Moon in 6th and for some time now. I don´t even know anymore. "Beam me up, Scotty."

I´m really resolved there´s absolutely no good thing Neptune has to offer. (I´m being sarcastic but I´m a bit patronsied atm.) :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 8, 2021 at 06:14
(Leo) cubic
I´m sure some Griftologer somewhere on the internet has found a way to spin it as a great transit.

I mean think about it - the less health you have, the more your body deteriorates, the more likely is that only the spirit will be left. Then you can be compassionate with your co-workers and martyr even better yourself for humanity!

Whats not to like? I mean whats the point of life if not to just give yourself away for society and others all the damn time? The material is an illusion after all.. lots of spiritual cookies await us on the other side.
September 8, 2021 at 06:16
(Leo) cubic
Now.. I do have a friend who has Moon in 6th.. not totally conjunct yet but soon.. but coincidence or not there has been a lot of weird health related stuff that is difficult to diagnose.

Got that one coming for me next in Aries. Might be the transit with least upside of them all when I think of it. Can´t wait to get fucked by this transit as a part of a Great Divine Plan Made Just For Me.
September 8, 2021 at 06:31
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » cubic
LMAO!

Best damn read I have had in a while.

"Whats not to like? I mean whats the point of life if not to just give yourself away for society and others all the damn time? The material is an illusion after all.. lots of spiritual cookies await us on the other side."

Nothing made me want to grab for the rope faster.
September 8, 2021 at 06:50
(Pisces) 11
I’ve been dealing with it for some time. Being a Pisces maybe it’s more natural state for me. But it’s really hard to find anything good in it :27: maybe if you work in arts field..
September 8, 2021 at 07:02
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » 11
I agree.

I need something that demands less of a consistent routine unfortunately, so I´m greatly at odds with my work, but have adopted art, music and astrology as outlets for my free time.
September 8, 2021 at 12:24
(Pisces) Rick1478
Neptune has been transiting and on my Pisces stellium (Mercury,Sun,Moon,Mars and Chiron in my 7th house for some time but is now exact conjunct my Moon (again) ..... Intense times
September 8, 2021 at 12:50
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » Rick1478
WOW, that is a stellium in Pisces alright.

Neptune on that, with Mars too....

How has it impacted relationships, in your 7th? How are your energy levels?
September 8, 2021 at 13:55
(Pisces) 11 » Rick1478
Oh my!! :39: :39:
What’s the effect?
September 8, 2021 at 14:35
(Pisces) fishscales
OK I can´t help but chime in on this..

Transiting Neptune is exactly conjunct my natal sun in the 6th house, and for the past week or so, I have felt like an absolute bag of shit...no "symptoms" other than a sore throat last week that kicked this all off...that went away in less than 24 hours...but ever since then...inexplicaple fatigue, low vitality...this is not like me AT ALL...still going to work and accomplishing what I normally do at home, but it seems alot more difficult...

Definitely suspicious of this transit as the root of all this...
September 9, 2021 at 06:09
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » fishscales
All of this matches what I have been studying. I have been a bit obsessive about getting data, so I started offering chart readings that focus on this transit.

Weird illnesses that come and go, and not quite diagnosed, seem typical. Where you doubt if it´s a fever or malaise or not enough sleep, and then it´s just gone in 24 hours.

Low vitality, I think Sun would feel it doubly so. Mars also seems to correlate to that symptom.

For my Moon, it´s sextile my Venus exactly also, they´re all involved in this weird oscillating between idealism, and wanting to escape which is unlike me even with a Pisces Moon. I can´t handle things like I use to, not the same stamina, and terribly sensitive to emotions, conflicts, demands in my routine.

6th is also pets. I have lost a lot of pets. Some literally ran away to come back, others died of an illness that was elusive then blew back as terminal a few years ago.

Enemies are distorted for me. Not just enemies but who might be my enemy, and I forget them. It is so comical because I had someone run into me I had got into a row with a year ago, and I couldn´t remember what we´d even argued over and I was like look I don´t care, I´m sorry I upset you lets move on. - They think I´m lying, to play dumb or something, but sometimes it would concern me how little of it I could even remember if at all.

I was living in Seattle for a bit and became addicted to the dark and rain, it actually made me feel better, to slow down and write, do music, be creative on my timeline because I took a year off last year. I´m now back in a place with blazing sunlight and it´s agitating me. Demands more energy.

then there´s a topic that unsettles me, but random phobias. Under extreme stress, say too much travel, little rest, lots of work demands - I start to get distorted mentally. I started to worry about tap water, I needed filtered water. Now I have Mercury Capricorn with Saturn and it´s going ´That´s irrational, but if we indulge it and it calms down by all means.´

The smell of tap water, made me paranoid.
Driving across the US to move, I spent 5 days on the road. Wide open skies overwhelmed me. It was a new development I didn´t understand. Panic attacks about it and having to push through it.

Drinking also is no longer just something to do as an outing because one or two, impacts this grasp on practicality my brain has. Not like normal drinks - my mood plummets worse than usual, my thoughts get really outlandish and it permeates into everything.

Digestive issues to the slightest variance in food - so I don´t eat much usually or just the same thing, every day to maintain consistency.

It´s exhausting. And I can´t be ok with work anymore unless it connects to something bigger, beyond this world which is not always practical so here I am, struggling with a job that supports my independence and livelihood, and wanting to walk away again and live on the streets.

Neptune is such an annoyance.

The entire 6/12 axis itself, illustrated with Virgo/Pisces, is demanding balance between the mundane and the other wordly. Heavy Pisces, Neptune influences made living, a sort of Hell. Like just getting up to eat and bathe, and I´m not even talking about depression, simply - energy, to focus on that vs zoning out and making music or writing lol.
September 9, 2021 at 08:01
(Pisces) 11 » Admiral Hill
I have natal Neptune in my 6th, and this resonates! :42:
November 21, 2021 at 16:03
(Pisces) Rick1478 » Admiral Hill
I apologize that I missed your post.
Neptune on my Pisces stellium: I was diagnosed with cancer on May 20 2020, I endured chemo and radiation and it was the toughest fight of my life. My Pisces stellium is in the 7th house and I have always been in relationships since Kindergarten. This diagnosis made my relationship of 22yrs only stronger and we married on May 30 2020.
I have had 2 clear CT scans since treatment.
However "Spirit " whispered in my head while I was washing dishes that "you are experiencing cancer because of all the emotions you have suppressed ". I had only discovered Astrology and my natal birthchart some months before my cancer diagnosis due to religious conditioning.
I get shown visions of how I pick up others negative emotions and place them on someone else, how I have used people and relationships as a mirror to see myself. I am beginning to awaken. I can see how my job of 33yrs with the same company is past it´s due date and how I´ve been teetering on quitting over this past year as I know I´m on the wrong path and the Universe has had to resort to cancer to get my attention. This is the blessing in this transit as the veil has slowly been lifted and I can see the generational karma when I did my family´s geanology, I can see why I was plagued with night terrors as a child of being chased and trying to hide... I was running from my spiritual gifts. I am a Piscean with many spiritual gifts that I´ve been afraid of and I have used religion, drugs, sex, hospitals, etc. as an escape.
I now know that I am a Healer with Spiritual gifts and it´s time to wake up and embrace who I am.
November 21, 2021 at 16:09
(Leo) Queen92
My conj dsc. Also is 7th house ruler. I started dreaming more about partnership. Also my relationships are like my 7th house empty. One significant relationship :61:
November 21, 2021 at 19:00
(Capricorn) stellium12
When Neptune transit squared my twelfth house stellium it opened up a portal for me. Dreams, visions experiences. My philosophy and spirituality changed. I was shown reincarnation is real and have no fear of death. Don´t worry about stuff and just enjoy life. I wished it happened sooner.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »