New Generations

September 6, 2021 at 16:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Silvi
New Generations
I´ve been studiying some natal charts of the childrens of my close ones.

¿Why many kids are having this hypersensitive behavior with difficulties for learning in school or adaptative troubles?

Some charts that I saw were very watery or Uranian personalities.
12th Stelliums too.
A lot of them needing special treatment in school or even visiting neurologist.

So this reminds me Indigo kids were very popular in the 80s.
Today I hear/read a lot about the called " Starseeds" and many different names to qualify them. It just caught my attention that they are being born more and more Uranian or Neptunian making their childhood more difficult sometimes and for parents too.

This Link seems interesting to check
https://typicallytopical.com/starse…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 6, 2021 at 17:37
(Taurus) s81
The learning process of children is a Gemini/3rd house thing, so ruled by Mercury. May be checking the state of Mercury, the 3rd house and Gemini in those charts might help.
In fact, currently the North Node is at Gemini, so it makes sense there is special interest on this topic nowadays, it´s a good chance to reformulate the learning process for the kids.
September 6, 2021 at 20:14
(Pisces) fishscales
"Why many kids are having this hypersensitive behavior with difficulties for learning in school or adaptative troubles?"

I don´t know about the kids you are close to...but here in the states, there are any number of reasons...

Spoiled (physically, mentally, and emotionally) , too much free time, not enough responsibility, told "they are perfect just the way the are" by school and parents (who the hell is "perfect just the way they are“? No one!)

Too much screen time, not enough exercise, shitty processed food diets that inhibit brain function and energy production/assimilation. (which will obviously interfere with the learning process.)

The glorification of "multi-tasking" which essentially destroys one´s ability to focus and concentrate.

All contributors.

I´ve always thought that there should be a program in place where kids get sent to a farm to live and work for an entire summer when they´re about 11 or 12 years old.

I bet you alot of these "problems" kids are exhibiting these days would come to a stop real quick.

Maybe teach them some self suffiency, respect for hard work, and pride in their own hard work too.

In addition to getting them off the technology and getting their asses moving...

I like you Silvi, so please don´t take this as a personal attack in any way, but I think "starseeds" are absolute bs, right up there (or down there) with twin flames...

Attractive fantasy that is grounded in a desire to sell new age books with pretty pastel covers, and not grounded in any kind of spiritual tradition or truth whatsoever.

Just my two cents. :2:
September 6, 2021 at 23:05
(Taurus) Silvi » fishscales
Come on Pisces where is the Neptunian side :4: :6:

Don´t worry , I don´t take it personal at all. :63:
I don´t even have kids to say how is the right way to raise, but I guess something is changing through the time. And is very notorious. Leaving behind the kids that are most affected by socio-cultural matters. I totally agree about the external contributors in many cases. Nothing to say over there. But not this time. Im talking about this 3 to 10 years old kids that has some special needs to incorporate to the world itself.
The ones that already has some kind of conscious about many things that are not easy to understand for us. Spiritual or paranormal side very active.

And This generation whom Im talking doesn´t seem spoiled at all...
Im pointing more to those kids that just need another ways of teaching or focus in their Mercury or 3rd house stages as s81 said.

My closest ones (at least the ones that showed me their kids charts)are not in any extreme of raising. Not spoiled parents or so stricts.
Maybe is coincidence , but they raise their kids on different ways as I know. One is from here Chile , another from Peru and another in Australia and Canada. (different context, culture, habits, all).

The common factor that I really noticed , was that their have all the elements that their parents are missing.(Parents with strong Earth and Air) Not being able to handle their "strange" attitudes. One of them can´t stand the loudy places and speaks as an adult.
Another one is very sensitive and can´t play with other kids. (he has full 12th house) so teacher suggested special education but he is just 4 years old :24:

There is a perspective of holistic therapy that says that Kids just shown the repressed problems of their parents. I don´t know honestly. Sometimes makes sense.
September 6, 2021 at 23:08
(Taurus) Silvi » s81
Guess Saturn in Aquarius :193: can help too to create a new differencial system for education and understanding?
September 6, 2021 at 23:10
oh About Starseeds , well , I don´t have idea about this "new indigos" but , they exists ,just probably categorized with another name that excludes them more than incorporate them.
September 6, 2021 at 23:12
(Pisces) fishscales » Silvi
"Come on Pisces where is the Neptunian side :4: :6:"

As a Pisces, I have an intimate understanding of avoidance strategies, and the whole "I just can´t do it" thing..

This must be tempered with Martian energy, which the water sign dominant must go out of their way to cultivate...

Sometimes, you have to fight against your chart....
September 6, 2021 at 23:23
mmm

So how would you recommend them to "fight" against their nature at their age ?
September 7, 2021 at 00:46
(Pisces) fishscales » Silvi
Good question!

I don´t know.

Maybe parents need to be cognizant of things most parents are not cognizant of.

I don´t believe astrology is something you should build your life around..but it has its uses...

Striving to achieve elemental balance and balance of "qualities" is a worthy endeavor...whether for oneself, or in one´s role as a parent, for their child..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »