Planets Numerology?

September 6, 2021 at 15:58 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Silvi
Planets Numerology?
You guys into Numerology make interpretations of your most importants Planets in your natal chart?? For example , one of my numbers is 3 and coincidently I have Venus in Gemini in 3°33’ . So I wanted to know if you can "read" that too? :25:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 16, 2021 at 12:14
(Sagittarius) LadyGodart
In Chaldean numerology we make use the planets energy, using their respective numbers, colours and gemstones to balance out a number that might be bringing unfortunate circumstances, so to an extent, yes.

Gemini´s corresponding number is five. The number 6 has Venusian vibrations and is harmonic to 3s and 9s. The number 3 has Jupiterian vibrations. In Kaballah and Chaldean numerology both 3 and 5 are numbers related to communication and expression of ideas, like the planets they rule.
September 19, 2021 at 06:06
(Leo) Anna239
No, but perhaps your other numbers may reflect ypur personality in a more holistic sense when read together
September 24, 2021 at 21:52
(Taurus) Silvi » LadyGodart
I see. It´s so interesting to me to know about that now. I never heard about that type of numerology. Chaldean .
I´m going to do a little research about it. Thanks for reply !
September 24, 2021 at 21:56
(Taurus) Silvi » Anna239
I guess every type of numerology has their own considerations now :63:
September 24, 2021 at 23:49
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Never thought about it.

Interestingly I checked and Chiron sits at 19 degrees. 19 is my birthday. My given moniker is 30 is chaldean gematria which is ´the healer´.

Venus sits at 11, my life path number.
September 25, 2021 at 11:35
(Taurus) Silvi » Wolfmoon
I Guess we are full of patterns everywhere. 6 is my karma number and I always associated 6 with my 6th house issues, and everytime I go the doctor the office has a 6 as the result.

Same happened with 3 or 33 I see it always when I have to communicate something important which takes more effort than usual.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »