Vedic, ketu/rahu and spirits

September 6, 2021 at 08:11 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) rohinivenus
Vedic, ketu/rahu and spirits
Hello,
I am hoping someone has some information regarding ketu and rahu and their connection with other planes of existance...spirits...possession, delusions, maybe even remembering past lives or something.

I was watching a video on youtube on KRS channel and he was talking about how to see hauntings or someone´s life being effected by the other side in a chart. The majority of the connection came from Ketu and rahu, who are those connections that he said can show people who can see spirits, people who are haunted by ghost, it can show the time periods in which people are effected or even if it is a life long thing.

My question is more about the dasha of ketu...does anyone know if ketu dasha has a strong connection with these types of things...I´m trying to leave the question open...but basically...I know someone who at the start of their ketu period...kind of had, delusions...visions...visitations..with other beings. And their following this led them to take certain actions that in ketu dasha fashion really jammed alot of there life up for them. True ketu fashion, this person has no idea why they actually DID what they did.

Ketu tells us it´s some kind of karmic cycle, but deeper than that, I was wondering about the aspect that they felt they were told to do this by ´spirits´ and now...as they have left the ketu/ketu part and are entering other parts they are experiencing all the typical ketu pain and grief and loss...but the ´guides´ they used to be in contact with are gone...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 6, 2021 at 14:48
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste those who have Ketu dominating thier lives during Ketu Dasa/bhukti/antardasa especially when Ketu is conjuct moon,Sun,Saturn in thier chart should offer prayers to Lord Ganesha particularly on Fridays and on the 4th day of the moon cycle.
The person should follow a spiritual discipline and completely give up all intoxicants and stimulants, smoking,gambling etc..and try to live more like a yogi during these periods.
Reading spiritual scriptures,offering prayers in holy places, meditation on God,helping holy men,daily morning centering activities with prayers and japa can work wonders for them as Ketu is the moksha karaka,the indicator of liberation from the material world 🙏🕉☀️
September 11, 2021 at 00:30
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have Ketu in 12h conjunct my chart ruler/Venus, according to vedic chart. I have had paranormal and psychic experiences through life.

When I was having Rahu conjunct Moon transit, it was a time when I felt it ramped up.

So I think yes, have to be careful.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »