I been seeing 666 constantly for about 5 Months

January 11, 2019 at 21:18 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Kief
I been seeing 666 constantly for about 5 Months
I don’t remember when it exactly started to happen but it’s alarmingly increasing now and I’m worried. I seen all different types of numbers online but I don’t take that as real evidence of seeing the number because there’s so many damn numbers it’s bound to happen. But then things started getting weird. One day at the job after seeing the number repeatedly the previous day. I was working for ups and was handling packages. I randomly picked up a box and what do you know. 666 right across the box. I didn’t take it as much at the time but then later on that day I played 2k and saw people with records of 666 wins or Ls 2 times in a row. Also went on YouTube and searched a video I wanted to watch and what do you know 666k views. After that though the number faded away and ether 333 or 555 frequently showed. A few more months later the number reappeared like last time (like on mobile apps, games etc) and then it happened. My average points per game 2k is now 6.66 pts per game again I didn’t panic then I really got concerned here. Was on my way to make a payment at this place and when the guy gave me the paper for the amount. The amount was 2.666. If you guys can help me figure out what god is trying to say to me. Please do because it’s really scaring me now

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 11, 2019 at 22:05
(Capricorn) Lavonne381
Hi,

I just sent you a message
January 12, 2019 at 14:18
(Sagittarius) ivorysports
Buy a lottery ticket and let´s see what the numbers have for you
January 13, 2019 at 03:35
(Gemini) Sinem
666 Delivers the demon or monster as both historical and religious myths,Technological system covers the entire system including the code number 666.. eg barcodes, money or digital transactions... Esoteric numbers have a meaning, but as long as you have no meaning, it has no value. This is a warning if you see this as a warning, Nowadays the "system" is already following all the technology secretly... I´m just saying my words to comfort you.
January 13, 2019 at 09:04
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Pareidolia
January 13, 2019 at 17:21
(Taurus) Naks
It seems you have a voicemail from hell.
January 13, 2019 at 18:18
(Gemini) Kief » MarvinReal
I feel like that what it is but like it’s basically thrown in my face now
January 14, 2019 at 14:26
(Taurus) AdeptMagician
I´ve had this too. It´s synchronicities, what they mean is that you are waking up to "spirit". Basically it just means your third eye is open. These "coincidences" were probably there all along, only you didn´t notice them.

You are free to believe whatever you want, but personally I do not subscribe to the idea of the number 666 being evil.

Just embrace it, you´ll start finding that these signs and omens etc. become more and more frequent the more you do. Soon you´ll begin sensing things intuitively as you progress along your path. :1:
January 14, 2019 at 21:05
(Capricorn) Lavonne381 » AdeptMagician
👏👏👏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »