Is Venus devoid of femininity in Aries?

September 3, 2021 at 20:11 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) moongirl1
Is Venus devoid of femininity in Aries?
I have read this in many sources, but I don’t feel that there is no femininity in me. What about you or your friends?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 3, 2021 at 20:21
(Taurus) nutelina
Don´t worry not true at all.
September 3, 2021 at 21:13
(Aquarius) A1ien
I have Aries Venus in the 1st house and it´s also conjunct my ascendant.

I feel I´m in touch with my femininity sometimes but I definitely feel a lot more comfortable with being natural, regardless of my Venus in 1st/conjunct ascendant. I also have Moon Square Venus which I read indicates struggles with femininity because both planets have to do with two different female energies.
September 4, 2021 at 01:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:171: and first house and :155: are the basis of the saying
"If looks can kill"
"They probably will!"
Eris in this time of history is just barely on life-support in the sign of Aries. It´s like femininity is marginalized in this cataclysmic century!
Venus is sometimes the poker-faced hincty Ofay Lawyeress.
Venus is sometimes the wine sipping voluptuous privileged decoration.
I would place :154: in your tenth house which means control could whip it into line unlike the other houses which would detract from your voice of Authority!

September 4, 2021 at 12:09
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » A1ien
So Venus and Moon represent both parents? That seems quite an unusual interpretation. I personally don´t think reading parents in a chart - Moon/Venus or Sun/Saturn to be all that accurate.
September 4, 2021 at 12:11
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
No. I really don´t think this is generally accurate. I don´t think one or two planets are going to represent the whole of one´s femininity or masculinity anyway. Of course, some people will relate to almost any interpretation.
September 4, 2021 at 12:25
(Pisces) fishscales
Nah not at all.

Although Venus may not be the strongest planet in the chart when in Aries, her qualities are still there, just filtered through Aries. Most I´d say is maybe it´s not the "classic", romanticized version of Venus associated with Venus in Taurus, Libra, or Pisces.

You probably have a somewhat aggressive, impulsive attitude towards love. Nothing wrong with that, and nothing I´d personally classify as "masculine" or "feminine".

Your moon in the first probably helps you to project some feminine energy too.
September 4, 2021 at 17:10
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Venus in Aries is awesome when you have other good aspects. Sun in Taurus or Pisces all very good if you ask me.
September 4, 2021 at 19:28
(Aquarius) A1ien » JayJayAstrology
Moon and Venus are feminine planets, aren´t they? Contrary to other planets that are masculine like Sun and Mars?
September 4, 2021 at 21:06
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » A1ien
Yes - but Moon and Venus are not usually considered for both parents - just the feminine or more nurturing one. And usually it is the Moon and not Venus considered for the parent. But like I say, I tend not to read that way anyway.
September 4, 2021 at 23:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist » A1ien
I know you asked Jay Jay however if Astrological :159: is more feminine than Venus, then you have to accept that there is a touch more masculine quality in the Astrological Venus!
September 4, 2021 at 23:57
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
I´ve always liked Venus in Aries girls. Less complicated, less bullshit. Dated one who was great.

Aries also rules my 7th house, and she had her sun and Venus there.

I was younger, so...still found a way to fuck it up though. :61:
September 6, 2021 at 09:31
(Cancer) rohinivenus
your venus aries is in your 11th house, so amoung your peers you may come off as agressive and forward but venus aries can still be beautiful and fully feminine. Rihanna has venus in aries in her 1st house.

you have jupiter and moon in your 1st house, Jupiter is masculine and larger than life, but with moon in 1st house and the ruler of your 2nd house...I dont think you have a problem accessing your feminine properties
September 9, 2021 at 13:57
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
You have doubts ? :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »