1-11-2019-1-11-2020 relationship,career, 7th empty!!

January 11, 2019 at 09:17 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Lala83
1-11-2019-1-11-2020 relationship,career, 7th empty!!
Hello..does anyone see anything good goin on in the next year? career wise, and how come there is never any action in my 7th house..guess I´m not marriage material... anything that would help me out please let me know..i was thinking of becoming a life coach, but I don´t like the idea of self promotion...I feel funny at the thought of that
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 11, 2019 at 10:51
(Taurus) Boyan
Surely there was some kind of job opportunity during December/November of previous year!?Transiting Jupiter conjunct natal Jupiter in 10th house,all near that sudden Uranus in Sagittarius.Or maybe interesting acquaintance from far spending holidays abroad?
January 11, 2019 at 11:36
(Aries) Lala83 » Lala83
No job opportunities in Nov or Dec 2018, but it was around that time i was figuring out what i wanted to be in life...I did get extra lucky in November and had extra money that month. And this year 2019 for holidays we are going to mexico. My twin flame and i
January 11, 2019 at 12:25
(Taurus) Boyan » Lala83
Ha,so it did bring some kind of gain!Maybe the second time(retrograde) in April will bring nice job news.I am supporter of the theory that 10th house transits make job opportunities not the 6th house transits.And that Jupiter in your natal 10th house must give something. :15:
January 11, 2019 at 13:16
(Aries) Lala83 » Boyan
Thankyou so much. I sure hope so..im tired of lab work, i work alone and id rather work helping people. I cant wait to start my new job..whatever it may be

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »