What causes “weirdness” other than Uranus aspects?

September 1, 2021 at 11:51 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Veri935
What causes “weirdness” other than Uranus aspects?
/Aquarian. Or Gemini. I heard gems are also odd often. I would like to know for looking at the charts of people I know who are not Aquarians but uhum .. unusual

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 2, 2021 at 00:12
(Taurus) lnsabch
Since "weirdness" is very subjective/personal opinion, I would say Uranus generates "unexpectedness" and "individuality" instead of "weirdness."

One person´s strangeness is another´s comfort!

As to your question, I tend to think that people with a lot of Virgo or Pisces placements are strange. Aquarians are different than the norm, for sure, but I don´t find them weird because I have Aquarius moon, I guess. I am Pisces rising so I don´t know why Virgo placements are weird to me. Something about the way they speak and their opinions about life just make me see them as odd.
September 2, 2021 at 00:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist
All of Albert Einstein´s midpoints lead to ` :159:´
Air is not automatically weird by itself!
September 2, 2021 at 01:33
(Aries) ram_goat
Virgo aspects.
September 2, 2021 at 04:56
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
I was always considered weird
September 2, 2021 at 08:12
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504
I agree that it is rather subjective and depends on relationships between individuals who can vary quite widely in expression and preferences.

Also there’s a lot of merit to be attributed to those who can think outside the box and make seemingly strange and meaningful connections that others could not perceive. New ideas and innovations seldom come from thinking in the usual/accepted manner. That said, I think an indicator can be:

“Out of bounds” planets - you can find it when you display a birth chart and go to the tab “positions” Right above the chart

It will be indicated by “oob”
It describes planets that travel occasionally outside of the suns ecliptic demarcated by the Tropic of Cancer 23•37’ N latitude and the Tropic of Capricorn 23•27 S

The singer Björk - I think - has 3 out of bounds planets

The planetsTravel outside the suns dominion and act a bit like teenagers out of town when the parents aren’t home. A bit uranian maybe.

It has been observed that planets not far outside of these degrees- say 23•29 won’t be as outwardly eccentric as those with say a planet at 24•26

Some serial killers are found with extreme oob planets

I think also that anyone with very exact and prominent aspects to the outer planets may seem a bit “out there” and less concerned with worldly matters —->they may feel quite disconnected (for better or worse) from their fellow earth dwellers
September 2, 2021 at 09:24
(Leo) Anni23 » lnsabch
Yeah.. I think that I really agree wirh this statement.
It is somewhat difficult to "define" the concept of weirdness..

Though from experience the people I have observed as desperately wanting to "stand out" and not look like anyone else and/or look like a.. rebel? Were probably the following signs-

Aquarius
Aries
Pisces
Scorpio

A example including most of these signs and ine of the weirdest people I can think of- Lady Gaga. Sun and venus in Aries, moon in Scorpio, ascendant in Gemini, mercury in Pisces

Though that´s more towards the bizarre maybe, rather than juat "weird", which again is highly subjective

As for people who seemed like genuine individualists, and not anarchists/visual anarchists, and only seemed to think "independently" naturally in unusual ways actually I´ve known a few cancers who were a bit weird.. and Geminis.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 2, 2021 at 09:34
(Leo) Anni23 » ram_goat
You could be right.. but most of the virgo sun or virgo ascendants I have known have seemed to conceal this very well if that is the case :63:

As for myself I neither confirm nor deny :4:
September 2, 2021 at 12:39
(Pisces) fishscales
I think Uranus/Aquarius kind of dominates the market here...

But Neptune/Pisces definitely deserves a shout out...

Scorpio and Pluto can be "weird" too...but often in a self-contained obsessive/compulsive kind of way that´s probably not the traditional definition of "weird"...
September 2, 2021 at 13:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user I AM OneBLESSEDCancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Weirdness is subjective so it depends on what is your definition of weird as different cultures have different terminologies about what weird actually is. Are we talking about spiritually weird, mentally weird, physically weird, all of the the above?
September 2, 2021 at 13:28
(Scorpio) OS*
if you call me weird, I´ll take it as compliment :4: and I love quirky people. lol
September 2, 2021 at 13:35
(Leo) Anni23 » Jessijessi504
Also she´s a Triple Scorpio lol. Though i´ve kniwn scorpios that are normal enough, or to present themselves this way, but a triple one..
Of course other aspects probably influence. Whatever her domiant planets are.. She is pretty wacky on the wacky scale.
September 2, 2021 at 13:36
(Leo) Anni23 » OS*
Yeah I mostly agree. It is better to not be boring!
September 4, 2021 at 13:15
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Scorpio(especially Scorpio rising, very socially awkward and paranoic individuals) , Aquarius, Virgo(especially virgo rising, because of Mercury pecularities, obsesive compulsive disorder, mental ilness), Pisces i guess
September 4, 2021 at 14:43
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Seconding:
-Pisces/Neptune
-Aquarius/Uranus

And adding Jupiter, which may seem unrelated at first sight but if conjuncting any Neptunian/Uranian close to Ascendant it will magnify whatever at hand.

Plus, Jupiter as ancient ruler of Pisces.
September 5, 2021 at 09:19
(Leo) Anni23 » AmberMoon
That´s a interesting theory.. hmm. So does that include Jupiter in the first house, or does it have to be close to the ascendant?
September 5, 2021 at 13:17
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Anni23
No, not by itself, I think, even as ancient Neptune ruler, that´s not enough to cause "weirdness" on the Ascendant.

If in aspect with other weirdness planets then yes.
September 8, 2021 at 08:48
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » Anni23
I have Scorpio and Sagittarius stelliums and a 1st house Gemini moon- most people likely think I am quite … different than the average person. I like to unearth occulted things and I love a good adventure. I’m thankful for my few earth placements that keep me pretty grounded.
I love the esoteric and also conspiracies, but I am not alarmed by these things. I extensively research and then either accept or discard based on my findings. If I learn new compelling information I will review my beliefs based on the credibility of the information. I rarely take things for face value.
I have an out of bounds Mercury and Aquarius is my mid heaven and a Pisces south node- so lots of weirdness I guess 😸
September 8, 2021 at 17:47
(Virgo) h1028nnas » ram_goat
honestly, i agree with virgo placements making someone a little weird haha. as someone with a 6h virgo sun and mars, i think that virgo being the planet for my daily life / work routine has led me to some general habits that have always made people say (WITH this preface) "Not to call you weird or anything, but I´ve never seen anyone do XYZ before until I saw you do it"! I don´t really mind it but sometimes when I do think back on my actions and why / how I do things, I realize that yeah, I am a little "weird" in some aspects ^^
September 8, 2021 at 17:56
(Cancer) Trevor77
Having Aquarius Rising lol

Gemini Rising can also be very quirky

Having too many planets in 1 sign aswell, its just so much energy focused in 1 spot can make the person have crazy ways.

With star patterns, the splash pattern where all the planets are evenly spread out can create a unique individual making them seem weird

A stellium in 8th or 11th houses of aquarius or scorpio can give some weirdness

A Dominant Moon because this makes the person super emotional, and others may find this weird, normally a dominant moon aspects neptune or uranus too

when Neptune or Saturn is in harsh aspect to Mercury, this has strange affect on a persons thinking and communication.

Having loads of fire planets in harsh aspect to Water planets, I believe because its difficult to balance these energies can make the person behave either too rash or too relaxed or just quickly changing between energetic and chill

Having Neptune in 1st house, because it can be very difficult to understand and connect with them. they usually have there own perception of reality and psychic insights which can make them difficult to connect with

Having the Aquarius sign on 1st, 3rd, 7th, 8th, 11th houses
making them weird in areas of
Appearance
communication
relationships
occultist/medium etc
and with 11th aquarius having weird friends lol

oppositions and squares of planets, so moon opposing mercury is not an easy one to live with, neither is mercury square saturn, moon opposite pluto etc can really affect a persons behaviour.
September 8, 2021 at 18:35
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Nah, I´m just a weird Aquarian 👻
September 8, 2021 at 21:51
(Capricorn) Jaided
Judging by these comments I must be a weirdo, lol. 2 (almost 3) personal planets in Aquarius as well as Saturn. 29 degree Capricorn Sun conjunct Uranus and Neptune, and I am a Virgo rising, Pisces descendant. I guess the Capricorn must mellow me out a bit, but I´m not the typical Capricorn with all the Sun and Mars (Cap planets) conjunctions I have.
Also a Scorpio Jupiter. Gemini MC. Aries Lillith. Sagittarius North node. All the ´weird´ signs listed :75:
September 9, 2021 at 00:31
(Cancer) TimeLord
Weird ?
Whom you calling Weird ?
I´m a simple man.
You can call me poor or ugly but not weird. I´m mentally more that healthy that other people.
Rx Uranus exactly Conjunct my Dsc.
I´m not even gay.
Venus exactly Conjunct Moon in Gemini.
Tell me what weirdness you found so far ? 🤔

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »