Mars Neptune opposition - sickness

September 1, 2021 at 07:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Mars Neptune opposition - sickness
Has anyone else got sick during Mars Neptune opposition that’s happening this week ?

Food poisoning , medicine intolerance , not wanting to leave the bed at all, tonsils , stomach?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 1, 2021 at 08:17
(Sagittarius) Laura10
Me!
I think im having alergic reaction, not sure on what yet, maybe its i poisoned myself with medication i usually take for my stomach, but it became toxic leaving it in hot car for whole day during my summer vacation (i belive its that, not sure if its true).
Anyway i drank them for two weeks maybe, not realizing the symptoms.
Its not getting better, yet. It all has to get out I guess, its been long intoxication period. :24:

Didn´t think there is an aspect thats causing it! Thanks for the topic.

Can we expect better health after the transit? :1:
September 1, 2021 at 08:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Laura10
mars neptune opposition creates pressure and limitations on your immune system. Around weekend you should get better , hopefully :)
September 1, 2021 at 08:36
(Aries) ram_goat
yes, knee injury. I am stuck in bed and bored out of my mind.

several other sick people I know of right now- digestive problems, infections..
September 1, 2021 at 09:30
(Taurus) Dilanakia » ram_goat
I also have fever and stuck in the bed. It’s sunny outside and I feel so lonely and sick. 🥺😅
September 1, 2021 at 09:56
(Pisces) fishscales
I was actually a little under the weather last week, which is rare. I usually only get sick about once a year.

Weird symptoms...my throat hurt a little bit , but the strange thing was I felt like I had something stuck in there. Never experienced that before. A little unsettling. No other symptoms except fatigue. Passed as quickly as it started.

Neptune transiting my 6th being opposed by Mars in the 12th.
September 1, 2021 at 10:29
(Leo) cubic
I´ve noticed some surprisngly weak immune responses the last few days to cold, been wondering whats going on. Interestin that there could be a connection.
September 1, 2021 at 10:40
(Taurus) Dilanakia » cubic
Exactly , I just learned about this transition aspect may effect health regardless of the house it is in. Maybe the house may represent the part of the body.
September 1, 2021 at 10:42
(Taurus) Dilanakia » fishscales
I also am resilient normally but I got very very sick. Have never been this sick in my life.

I hope it ll pass quick as well. 😅
September 1, 2021 at 10:44
(Leo) cubic » Dilanakia
I´m a Scorp Ascendant btw so ruled by Mars, so it ought to extra impact Aries and Scorp Ascendants.

Edit: I just saw you´re Scorp ASC as well.
September 1, 2021 at 10:49
(Taurus) Dilanakia » cubic
Yep, I was thinking the same.
September 1, 2021 at 12:14
(Aquarius) viv
Yes zip energy, lingering cough, headache, upset tummy meaning minimal food ... suddenly celery juice is desirable!

(Transiting Neptune 11 th is conjunct my Natal Mars Venus 5th so I’ve basically got Mars opp Mars too.)

And I’ve got Scorpio Asc.

Interesting to think this transit may be part of the story and shouldn’t last long. Get well everyone!
September 1, 2021 at 12:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user I AM OneBLESSEDCancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I got up this morning feeling like I have a minor cold, the weather
has been inconsistent, jumping from 90 degress down to 7o but I´m not going to allow this to continue, I´m burning this baby out right now. As many have mentioned already it seems that Neptune is attacking our immunity/ Mars action.
September 1, 2021 at 13:55
(Aquarius) viv
I also just looked at your chart Dilanakia.
Seems like this Mars transit is sextile to your Chiron and S node in Cancer and trines your natal Uranus Neptune then N node in Capricorn!

Transiting Mars sextile natal Chiron are in a yod pointing down to your IC... I feel like maybe there’s the potential for healing a very old story here.

Meantime transiting Saturn a few degrees further on in Aqua is backtracking into Saturn return territory square your Sun in Ta.
Venus will transit through early Libra this week offering a trine to Saturn so hope that lifts things before Mars arrives and Venus heads for Scorpio.

I don’t know what all this is about, except it does say something more has been activated than transiting Mars opp transiting Neptune as we have been discussing. Maybe it’s this Chiron S node story being activated that has something to say about your feeling lonely as well as sick and uncomfortable.

My Sun is where your Saturn is and the good news is Saturn tracks forward again in October. Not that the Mars transit/illness should last so long but that the whole transit will clear.

Best through it all 🍀
September 1, 2021 at 14:53
(Taurus) Dilanakia » viv
Thanks Viv, yes during high fever , blurred visions and a lot of mixed feelings I may become softer to some old ideas of mine.

Thanks a lot for the long explanation and checking my chart. 🤗
September 1, 2021 at 15:51
(Leo) Red Lion
3 days with the worst earache. Swollen. throbbed endocrine glands. Some ibuprofen. It all vanished the third morning.
September 1, 2021 at 15:58
(Taurus) s81
Specially people with charts like yours were Mars rules the Ascendant -body- in Scorpio and the 6th house -health- in Aries are more prone to got sick with this opposition of Neptune. And yeah, intoxications of any kind are more likely.
September 1, 2021 at 16:09
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Red Lion
I still have the symptoms. In couple of days it should be fine but my doctor started me on penicillin. Maybe I should ve wait as I don’t like to take heavy medicine
September 1, 2021 at 16:10
(Taurus) Dilanakia » s81
Mars caused a lot of fever to me and illusions from Neptune 😅
September 1, 2021 at 16:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´ve had some issues with stomach. I did have a sore throat at the beginning of Mars in Virgo, but it´s gone now.
September 1, 2021 at 16:18
(Taurus) s81 » Dilanakia
If your doctor gave you penicilin, he suspects of an infection. Infections are very risky since if they get into the blood torrent, you are gone. So unless you are alergic to penicilin (in which case your doctor will shift for other kind of antibiotics) the best is to follow the doctor indication. Specially if you remember that you have your 8th house cusp conjunct your natal Venus and in inconjunction/quincunx with your natal Neptune... you have to be careful with infections.
September 1, 2021 at 17:34
(Leo) Red Lion » Dilanakia
Yeah, These days caution in medical matters is wise. I think it affected my head because Choron in Aries stationed retrograde on my I.C. Neptune transiting my third (communication) is also a factor. Feel better!
September 1, 2021 at 18:15
(Taurus) Dilanakia » s81
Yeah probably it’s best to follow my doctors advice :) she said there is an infection.
September 1, 2021 at 18:15
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Red Lion
Thanks 🤗 you too
September 1, 2021 at 18:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Oh shit... well yes... I actually forgot

But...

I almost broke my arm yesterday slipping on some wet stairs...

I´m fine, just a love bruise on my arm that I keep rubbing to feel that scrumptious pain... :21:

I´m getting turned on every time I rub it... thinking of...

well nevermind...

But yes, I ran into an issue too...

September 2, 2021 at 04:21
(Aquarius) viv » Dilanakia
Sometimes we need the heavy road clearing gear instead of using spades. Personally I think using antibiotics very rarely makes them more effective if needed. Best with it all
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »