How to treat calluses according to medical astrology?

August 31, 2021 at 02:01 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) ayay
How to treat calluses according to medical astrology?
Hello all, I am trying to get rid of my foot calluses which I have for almost 15 years. I have made many failed attempts over the years, seen skin and foot doctors, and treatments hurt like hell and didn´t solve the problem at all. I really want to bring this to an end.

I was just trying to find the best moon phase to start the treatment, but there was little to no info on the internet. (Or I was incapable of searching with the right terms.) And, what I have read so far has been confusing for me. Therefore, I have decided to ask you for help regarding not just the moon phases but maybe some medical astrology inputs to consider before I start.

So, since the treatment is to eliminate something, waning moon seems logical I guess. Moon in Pisces influences feet, and Libra and Capricorn influences skin, but I should avoid them to start? (What makes me really confused here is especially the Lion-hair suggestion. Lion influences hair and it is always recommended to cut hair during Moon in Lion claiming that it is unlikely to fail.) Anyways... Should I be on the lookout for opposite signs (to Pisces, Libra and Capricorn)? Or should I investigate any other related planet (if there is one) instead of the Moon?

Thank youuu, and have a nice and full of bright-and-happy-stars-on-your-side day...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 31, 2021 at 12:33
(Scorpio) OS*
Im very sorry to hear about your condition :(

It would be difficult to receive medical advice from a forum but with what you said I´d agree with Pisces ruling the feet.

I´ve use moon phases for gardening, nature seems to respond pretty accurately. Actually, gardening by moon is how I found this site. . .

I have a friend with an extremely rare condition called "Meleda" disease, it started when she was very young and it is hereditary from her mother´s side. I´m wondering if this might be the case for you.

Have you checked out Astroseek´s moon phase calendar ? https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com
September 1, 2021 at 08:19
(Libra) ayay » OS*
Thank you very much. No, it isn´t Meleda (I wish an easy healing process for your friend). Just standard, persistent calluses.

I use moon phases for gardening, too. Yes, it works wonders.

Well, yes, it would be weird to ask what to do. I am just asking when to do (the simple standard treatments which can be implemented without supervision).

As far as I know, Medical Astrology is mostly about predicting possible illnesses and providing "lucky" times (transits, moon phases etc.) to treat them.

-For example, I could finally give up taking painkillers before body waxing by doing it during Moon-in-Taurus. I have read that the skin is the least sensitive during this time. It made such a huge difference. Before this practice, I experienced terrible rip-offs of skin layers every freaking time. And, the overall experience was really painful. It seems that I have extremely sensitive skin, but not during Moon in Taurus.

I am looking for information similar to this. I have been unable to find a systematic source. And, I would like to take Medical Astrology lessons some day but I don´t want to wait that long for this :)
September 1, 2021 at 10:40
(Scorpio) OS* » ayay
I wish I could be more of help, I don´t know any good astrology teachers to begin with :(

"Moon-in-Taurus. I have read that the skin is the least sensitive during this time. It made such a huge difference."

I might be learning a good tip from you here. I´ll try waxing during moon in Taurus (since the last year or two I have yet to master this technique. . . ) Sometimes I tell myself I should just shave since it´s so painful. I will definitely give this a try during moon in Taurus! Thank you!!

On an other note, I believe ailments and diseases can be caused by feelings, emotions and thoughts processed from the body, bearing the root of the illness. I have this book (encyclopedia) that was recommended by my numerology teacher, it depicts about 500+ aliments and diseases filled with valuable information. Let me know if you´d like the information on yours, I could sent you by message. . .

Wishing you best of luck on you recovery. :68:
September 1, 2021 at 11:19
(Aquarius) RaeB.
I also suffer with calluses on my heel especially. I find seeing my podiatrist during earth moons (I like Virgo best for this)

I hope you are able to find a solution as I know the problem well. As long as I use some kind of lotion each night I find that thay are more easily controlled.

I wish you the best. Hope you find your solution.ASAP. :181:
September 1, 2021 at 15:32
(Scorpio) OS* » RohanScorpio
:63:

could you explain a little further why you´re saying this ? does this have to do with me waxing my legs or Ayay´s feet calluses ??
September 2, 2021 at 07:20
(Libra) ayay » OS*
Yes, if there is anything about this in your book, I would love to hear about it very much. I can try to make a connection between the related house of the emotions. And, maybe analysing the aspects I can find both the root cause or a practical solution...
September 2, 2021 at 13:17
(Scorpio) OS* » ayay
I sent you everything in private message :74:
September 2, 2021 at 16:53
(Taurus) nutelina
I have used Chelidonium majus for warts on my feet. Worked like magic. The herb grows in many places in the wild. I too the stem and the yellow sap will go on the wart.
September 3, 2021 at 07:43
(Libra) ayay » nutelina
Noted. Thank you.
September 3, 2021 at 13:29
(Taurus) nutelina » ayay
Could it be a fungus?
September 4, 2021 at 07:01
(Libra) ayay » nutelina
No.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions