Travel

January 10, 2019 at 06:25 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) AdeptMagician
Travel
Hi all. I want to buy a camper van and travel around the beaches in Australia. Anyone here with similar plans? :1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 10, 2019 at 06:27
(Taurus) AdeptMagician
Was thinking of going later this year. My solar return has both the sun and ascendant in the 10th house but I´ve also got a stellium in the 9th including Venus. :1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 10, 2019 at 15:16
(Aquarius) Sydneyerinmeow
I´ve never traveled in a camper van, but I met one of my best friends in his camper van adventure across America! Hes from Scotland and built a van to travel through America and Mexico.

Although I can´t read charts, I can say how much that trip impacted him, and wish I could do the same myself. Cheers 🙃
January 10, 2019 at 15:25
(Taurus) AdeptMagician » Sydneyerinmeow
Hi, that´s awesome! :1:

If you want to, why not do it? :3:
January 11, 2019 at 02:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You need the right music for this adventure and I´ve never known a Taurus not to like this song.

https://youtu.be/8hGrrAbr5Tk
YouTube
YouTube
January 11, 2019 at 02:13
(Gemini) Sinem
What are your requirements or thoughts for a companion? ☺
January 11, 2019 at 02:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sinem
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I wish I could go too, Sinem.
January 11, 2019 at 02:52
(Gemini) Sinem » arrowhorse
Maybe the odds are close to you, but it´s not too close for me. 😊
January 11, 2019 at 03:18
=====
I don´t have the money to go to Australia, unfortunately.
January 11, 2019 at 03:19
=====
What a fantastic spot!
January 11, 2019 at 03:32
Money shortage is a universal issue 😁
January 11, 2019 at 03:33
Exactly!
January 11, 2019 at 05:38
(Virgo) MarvinReal » AdeptMagician
I have had always in mind a plan. Especially South America (less known traveler´s destinations), Antarctica, New Zealand, northern polar countries, southeast Balkans and far east Russia. Some parts or wholly will definitely happen whenever I decide for it. Money is not much an issue. Only to finally find time and determination leave everything and everyone behind and be happy with POF in 1st.

You enjoy your Australia trip soon.
January 12, 2019 at 11:22
(Taurus) AdeptMagician » arrowhorse
Right, well you can put me onto the list of Tauruses who liked the song! :4: I let the playlist keep going so now I´m really getting in the mood for travelling!
January 12, 2019 at 11:24
(Taurus) AdeptMagician » Sinem
The only requirement I have is that the person must be wanting to travel and of course we must get along too somewhat! :4:

Really, you don´t need much money to go to Australia because it is possible to work when you´re there. There is actually an abundance of work available for people travelling to Australia. However, of course this requires a working visa (which is very easy for anyone european or canadian under 30 to get)!

Are you thinking of going! :75:
January 12, 2019 at 12:39
(Taurus) AdeptMagician » MarvinReal
Thanks!

Yeah, it´s all about deciding to do it. Prioritations. I guess of course it is harder for someone with kids etc., but for someone who is relatively young and with no real obligations, I think all you need to do is to decide to go, and then go. I´ve done it before, with barely any money. Spent years travelling already! :1:
January 12, 2019 at 13:36
(Virgo) MarvinReal » AdeptMagician
Thank you for inspiring me. You have currently favourable astrotransits for travelling. As well as your natal chart shows it´s important for you. Maybe I will rebel and get out soon.
January 12, 2019 at 17:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AdeptMagician
=====
You must do a comparison between your chart and Sinem´s as traveling companions.
January 12, 2019 at 22:23
(Gemini) Sinem » AdeptMagician
It is not possible to do it in the short term. Some amount of money and time for a passport, Just a little money, just in case... Another issue is the language problem 😁😀 I would like to live and work abroad even if it is a part of this... This is a dream I always have 😊
January 12, 2019 at 22:24
Regardless of the terms, compliance and trust are always important, I´m really curious about this binary chart.
January 13, 2019 at 00:08
=====
You are the sign on his 9th house of long distance travel which is a good omen.
January 13, 2019 at 01:49
(Taurus) Naks
Australia is an great choice, exotic locations, wild animals and unique food and culture.
January 13, 2019 at 08:42
(Taurus) AdeptMagician » MarvinReal
Happy to be of help! :3:

What transits are you looking at, I´m curious...

Life´s short, its always a good time to rebel (for the right reasons)! :36:
January 13, 2019 at 08:45
(Taurus) AdeptMagician » Sinem
I met this french girl the last when I was in Australia who ended up being in my circle of friends at the time. She didn´t speak a word of english but after just 3 months of being there, she spoke it fluently. So I think whatever language barriers you might have, will disappear once you get there because you obviously write and read english just fine. I think having a language spoken around you daily makes a huge difference for learning it because its constantly on your mind and you become forced to learn it.

Also I think there´s a pretty big turkish population living in Australia.

What specific country does your dream involve? :1:
January 13, 2019 at 08:47
(Taurus) AdeptMagician » arrowhorse
So then my focus should be on finding a Gemini or a Taurus for travelling... interesting..! Maybe a Scorpio or Aries too? Actually this makes a lot of sense, the two people I´ve travelled the most with have been Scorpio (my dad), Aries (my ex ex ex) and thirdly Taurus (a friend when I was a kid). Hmm! :46:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »