If you´re a Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries, Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer

August 28, 2021 at 20:19 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) lois-T
If you´re a Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries, Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer
You’re being shown how protected you are by the universe - something is going to occur that would have been detrimental to you should you have been there or been affected. you’re being saved from this encounter with fate. Please be careful from the next few days.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 29, 2021 at 13:18
(Aries) JENNIFER24
Thank you from an Aries sun, virgo rising, and sagittarius moon! 🌞🌜⭐
August 29, 2021 at 13:52
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Funny thread :4: :37:
August 29, 2021 at 22:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Interesting :1: any context to this post?
August 29, 2021 at 22:21
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Wolfmoon
lol it´s funny cause there´s absolutely no context to tell such things.

We wait for the context lol
August 30, 2021 at 05:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
System message: Post has been written by user I AM OneBLESSEDCancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
With such a name as "powerofuniverese" it´s a shame you don´t know what she is talking about, spiritual things that are happening behind the scenes.
August 30, 2021 at 05:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user I AM OneBLESSEDCancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Apparently, they have been working extra hard for me "I got a sign just today about that" thanks Lo.
August 30, 2021 at 05:48
(Leo) cubic » I AM OneBLESSEDCancer
Ahh, shame, shame, shame!!!

This is a 1000% vague post for people who should "just get it". The ones that are "in" and really plugged in the big flows huh?

The universe.. protectss

Say no more man. I´ve realized my true place as a spiritual pleb. I´m getting the fuck outta this thread and letting ya´ll communicate without saying shit about the grand events that very few will ever understand.
August 30, 2021 at 06:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » cubic
=====
Hahaha!

You Leo´s crack me up!

You can´t help but hate that you aren´t in the know, respectfully! I´m not taking anything seriously just to let you know.

I guess you are doing what you are supposed to do "digging deeper" into things you don´t understand, you tend to get frustrated rather easy "work on that if you can".

"The ones that are "in" and really plugged in the big flows huh?"

Pretty much! That´s why she didn´t mention your sign, you wouldn´t get it.

"Say no more man. I´ve realized my true place as a spiritual pleb".

In your words "shame, shame, shame". You have potential, you just need to keep willing, and digging, and with your chart it should be rather simple.

"I´m getting the fuck outta this thread".

Why? You could stand to learn something here.

"letting ya´ll communicate without saying shit about the grand events that very few will ever understand."

The world is changing, it´s that simple.
August 30, 2021 at 06:57
(Virgo) Etherealmind » I AM OneBLESSEDCancer
My beliefs are related to some events and meetings I could experience.

Think whatever you want about me but how do you prove what she said ?

Give us the context, more informations !

You just can´t say such things "just like that" without any context.
August 30, 2021 at 07:21
It´s like you popped outta nowhere few days ago.. talking down on people.. as if you know better.

Don´t blame my Sun Sign for your attitudes and mistakes.

If you want to impress the "believers" you need to be able to explain at least some basics about what you´re talking about, but you´re not giving even a hint. Just maximum vagueness and mystification, as if it´s an idiot trap where others have to fill the blanks with whatever new agey ideas float in their minds, and shame on the ones who fail to do that. Lol.

It´s not a Leo thing, it´s you being all self-important.

Spiritual people are supposed to have some humility.. you need to work on that, quit trying to school people, you´re acting like a douche.

"The world is changing, it´s that simple."

Yeah well it always is. Literally 24/7.
August 30, 2021 at 07:21
(Virgo) Etherealmind » cubic
This is a 1000% vague post for people who should "just get it".

Very well summarized
August 30, 2021 at 07:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
=====
I don´t feel any type of way about you, I just really like your profile name "it´s like He-Man", and thought wow "I thought you would have gotten it" especially with a moon in Aquarius.

Lois T is talking about the Age of Aquarius, which I´m sure everybody is familiar with. It is the time of the humanitarians "Super Humanitarian for myself", but as we know in history those who truly want to help people get attacked, unfortunately.
August 30, 2021 at 07:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » cubic
"fill the blanks with whatever new agey ideas float in their minds, and shame on the ones who fail to do that."

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/ :4:

Time to "reonize the electrons"
August 30, 2021 at 07:45
=====
Incorrect! I´ve been on this site for a few years now.

I don´t talk down to anyone, dot, dot, dot, lol. It´s not in my nature, I was just having a little bit of fun with you Leo, that is all. As a Leo in Mars, it was just funny seeing how I could have been.

I actually remember your name now, maybe we have talked, I have to go and get these old posts of mine. I don´t do the blame game, and I don´t have an attitude, I´m enjoying this convo.

So that´s how I came across, interesting, I´ll take note of that.

I believed I replied to POU, click it out if you want.

By the way, I am a teacher so I can´t help but to school people, but I do take note of everything, as I believe there is a method in which everybody can learn. I´m taking a look at your chart, and you have an interesting chart. You don´t believe in past lives "yet", but you will in time.
August 30, 2021 at 07:49
=====
"It´s like you popped outta nowhere few days ago.. talking down on people.. as if you know better."

And if I do know better, are you capable of putting your ego to the side to learn the possibilities of new methods in the world?
August 30, 2021 at 07:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
Would you look at that! Everyone that commented has a Sun in 10 house, hilarious!
August 30, 2021 at 08:25
"I actually remember your name now, maybe we have talked"

Unlikely.

"You don´t believe in past lives "yet", but you will in time."

Belief is by definition factless, without proof. I´m not a "science asshole" but there is certainly more arguments against than for, in my view, but that´s absolutely another topic.

"And if I do know better, are you capable of putting your ego to the side to learn the possibilities of new methods in the world?"

If, if, if, if. We´ll see in time if you do.

As you probably know then, teaching with certain attitudes creates resistance on the receiving side, regardless of validity of the material.
August 30, 2021 at 08:29
(Leo) cubic » rohini moon
"Imagine a blossoming of what could be. The nexus is approaching a tipping point. Eons from now, we dreamweavers will exist like never before as we are awakened by the nexus.

The quantum cycle is calling to you via sonar energy. Can you hear it? Have you found your vision quest? Wanderer, look within and unify yourself."

That site is so good. Can just read from it, spin a youtube channel.. 10k subs, 6 months minimum.
August 30, 2021 at 08:52
=====
"I actually remember your name now, maybe we have talked"

Unlikely.

Lol! Probably not, you are after all a very sensitive man "moon in Scorpio", but not to worry.

"Belief is by definition factless, without proof."

Lol! Is it now?

"I´m not a "science asshole" but there is certainly more arguments against than for, in my view, but that´s absolutely another topic."

No, that is the correct topic that falls in line with what we are talking about now.

If, if, if, if. We´ll see in time if you do.

"Cute". But rather or not you see the proof just like Neo in The Matrix when he was shown a new world his first response was "Let Me Out"!

"As you probably know then, teaching with certain attitudes creates resistance on the receiving side, regardless of validity of the material."

Very true! This is why I like having conversations with people like this because that is one thing schools in America have always gotten wrong, there is no correct one way into teaching a mass group. So as a teacher one must expend his knowledge with every personality in the world in order to develop every means of communication.
August 30, 2021 at 09:03
"Lol! Probably not, you are after all a very sensitive man "moon in Scorpio", but not to worry."

You keep on tripping huh? You´re annoying, not only to me. Quit trying to explain your attitudes away with other people´s chart placements. It´s disingenuous.
August 30, 2021 at 09:25
=====
You keep on tripping huh?

Not at all!

You´re annoying.

Is that why you keep on viewing my profile, haha!

Not only to me.

Talking like little kids behind the scenes I know, you, KG, and RohiniMoon are predictable.

Quit trying to explain your attitudes away with other people´s chart placements. It´s disingenuous.

We are after all on an Astrology site, or did you forget, I didn´t?
August 30, 2021 at 11:34
"Is that why you keep on viewing my profile, haha!"

?!? You sure sound extremely happy cause of my 1-2 clicks. I didn´t think much of it, but no problem man, anytime you need to feel important.

"Talking like little kids behind the scenes I know, you, KG, and RohiniMoon are predictable."

I don´t know what you´re talking about. Nobody is scheming against you, don´t worry. You´re just an objectively abrasive person on some sort of power trip about how cool you are for being in "in the know", and you seem to get off of negative attention.

"We are after all on an Astrology site, or did you forget, I didn´t?"

Quit being annoying to other users as if you´re all that, that´s all I´m asking.
August 30, 2021 at 12:32
=====
You sure sound extremely happy cause of my 1-2 clicks.

Why click at all? Oh, because it´s an Astrology site, no worries about the clicks.

Anytime you need to feel important.

Relax Leo, nobody is taking your shine away.

Quit being annoying to other users as if you´re all that, that´s all I´m asking.

Who else besides you thinks I´m annoying? POU, the woman who I replied to doesn´t have an issue at all. You repiled to me which is okay, we are all adults here, but they can speak for themselves.

You´re just an objectively abrasive person

Incorrect! I´m very filled with benevolence towards my fellow humans, but negative is subjective to how sensitive one individual may be, not everybody will always feel the same way about a subject which is why a misunderstanding has occured, so to answer your question about this forum as I explained to POU, Lois is talking about the Age of Aquarius where as the signs she mentioned will play an important role in the stages of Humanitarian.

Now for your proof rather or not you believe in Astrology, Spiritual, or historic records, they all have one thing in common, humanaitarians tend to not farewell when it comes revelation, the revealing of truth, and that is we are capable of much more than we have led to believe for example "I AM A BREATHAIAN" I don´t need to eat or drink inorder to survive. Look into it, you have the capabitity to become one as well.
August 30, 2021 at 14:01
"Relax Leo, nobody is taking your shine away."

Ehh, see where is the realism in that? I´m against this mis-utilization of astrology for social power plays. Leo isn´t guaranteed to be spotlight hungry, and I know that you know that.

I´m nobody on this website but a an on and off poster. I don´t have great skills at synthesizing descriptions off of charts like Jay Jay or OctoberScorpio´s knowledge of numerology, or kkarda´s slow but sure ascend to a local teenage web TV series star. Hell, even goldenlion who I seem to be always on the fence about is better than me at synthesizing. Fishscales has the philosophical attitudes about quite a few things and placements down.

I´m into researching the mysteries of the universe kind of thing, and astrology happens to answer quite a lot of these, and I guess I know some a bit unknown to the wide public methods and ways of utilizing astrology, at least for a few years more, and that´s it.

Make a few quality posts and you´ll have all the spotlight for yourself bruf. Easy.
August 30, 2021 at 14:19
=====
"Relax Leo, nobody is taking your shine away."

Ehh, see where is the realism in that? I´m against this mis-utilization of astrology for social power plays. Leo isn´t guaranteed to be spotlight hungry, and I know that you know that.

Exactly! It was a joke.

I´m nobody on this website but a an on and off poster.

We are talking right, that means you are somebody.

I´m into researching the mysteries of the universe kind of thing.

If you´re looking to uncover the secrets of the universe then astrology is the bar minimum baseline where you should be. You want real proof, try this out, I´ll send you a message if you are brave enough to try something out. Fare warning, it´s just as dark as you looking for.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »