Marriage/ children

January 10, 2019 at 01:38 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Butterfly 40
Marriage/ children
Hello all,
I am a new user in this forum, and I am curious to learn ,in base of my birth chart, if I will ever get married and have children according to it, and if it possible to know where I suppose to meet my potential " husband" if there will be one.
I am single,never married.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 10, 2019 at 08:09
(Taurus) Naks
A scorpio would be your type, most others wouldnt fit your preferences.
January 10, 2019 at 18:15
(Scorpio) Butterfly 40 » Naks
Thank you Naks for your answer. I definitely agree on that. I wonder if I am going to get married or at least having a good one. It seems that Mars in 7th house in Acqu. Isn´t very good position for marriage for what I have been reading, and I think it is the same thing for children. However, I am not really good in astrology. I am entry-level. I would like some hints or so.
January 10, 2019 at 18:21
(Taurus) Naks » Butterfly 40
You have water sign on moon, so by basic assumption that means you are fertile/or have large family.

Marriage... Well you never know until you try. You should look for clues in 4th house.

Mars 7th house, is not bad in my opinion it means you are more likely the dominant one in relationships, or desire to be one. Obviously you should have someone who is more assertive than you, but that could lead to ego clashes. For you, wouldn´t mind it that much.
January 10, 2019 at 18:28
(Scorpio) Butterfly 40 » Naks
Oh thank you for the clarification. I didn´t know that I have to look at the Moon for the fertilization.
I want an assertive person as you mentioned.
What do you mean by looking at the 4th house for clues?
I want to understand this topic , that´s why I am asking. Could you give me some samples, please?
January 10, 2019 at 19:44
(Taurus) Boyan » Butterfly 40
Pluto in 4th house sometimes give people who have unresolved issues with parents influencing.They sometimes expect that their own relationship should be like of their parents or partner should take similar role like one of their parent.It can lead to dominance as part of Pluto nature.
This kind of position needs partner that will not be just lover/confidante but therapist/healer too.
January 10, 2019 at 20:49
(Scorpio) Butterfly 40 » Boyan
Thank you for the explanation.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »