Career / financially stable

August 24, 2021 at 15:08 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) cheechee
Career / financially stable
I´m trying to understand something in my chart in terms of my career / money. Is it possible to be financially stable? based on my chart or is it destine to being destitute.

What would be a good career / job for me as well based on my chart.
Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 24, 2021 at 15:11
(Pisces) cheechee
Oh, here is my chart
August 24, 2021 at 19:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
No one is destined to be destitute or wealthy. However, some charts are more supportive of money-making than others. Let´s look at your chart.

Okay. What´s going on in your chart - is a Pisces theme - which definitely isn´t about money. Doesn´t mean you can´t make a good living though - so let me explain.

South Node Past Life symbol is in Taurus in the 12th house (Pisces natural house). So, you came into this life feeling a bit lost - because you were isolated - secluded from the world in some way through your circumstances. You were "different" - odd, a misfit - somebody who didn´t fit in anywhere - and so, you felt like there wasn´t a way to be in the world in any satisfactory way. People who have that influence often feel judged for who they are. In this life, they have to work through it. The thing is - you could have been super smart and good-hearted - just different. People feel threatened with "different" - so you could have been totally judged unfairly.

So now, you have Sun and Moon in Pisces in the 10th. This feels "not of this world" once again. At the same time, in the 10th, it suggests you like to help other people - like you´ve adopted a giving type of style - not good for money - but good spiritually. Pisces can play many roles and help people in many ways. Also, Pisces is super-creative, imaginative, inspired - so good for artistic endeavors of all kinds. With your Venus and Mercury in Aquarius, 9th - I think you are indeed - very smart, inventive and love learning new things. There are many things you could do to earn money.

I think the difficulty for you is the conflict in being independent within relationships. It may be that you have some good relationships - but there´s a conflict between depending upon them for affirmation and recognition instead of feeling you can be strong and act independently on your own. You kind of want applause before you act. Am I right?

I think you are probably shy about asserting yourself because you were judged in your past life. But, you have a good mind, talents, creativity - and the possibility to earn money if you assert yourself more. I can also see that it´s possible you talk a lot - and that this might be an obstacle. If you end up talking too much it can drive people away. So, is that the case? Or are you afraid of expressing anger if you aassert yourself too much?

When people have insecurities and a need for affirmation (Leo IC) with the added expressive force of Mars in Gemini on the ASC - it can make a person talk too much - assert too much in the wrong way. But whichever way it is you are using your Mars on ASC - you need to express yourself positively - in ways that are easy for people to hear you.

As far as work, I think you will do well providing a service that is helpful to others. Saturn in Cancer in your money house - could have anything to do with the home - including real estate, home construction, hone decorating, design, architecture. You need to do something that is creative or inventive while using your fine mind. Your Venus/mercury would like technology and fields like engineering. You also might like travel and anything in the travel industry. You could also like work in the medical field - working with pets - that´s all 6th house territory and Uranus is one of the rulers of your career house.

Some charts show many career options, while others show only one or a few. In your case - you really could do a lot of different things. I do not see any reason why you can´t make money at one of them.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 24, 2021 at 20:21
(Pisces) cheechee » JayJayAstrology
Hi Jay Jay

Thank you for responding! I´m not shy, But I do talk a lot. I love to talk I feel like people who don´t talk are not social or don´t trust anyone, closed off. But that´s been my experience with folks like that. I´m judge for being different and that´s ok. I have to be comfortable with me. or I´ll end up tying to look like everybody else, do what everybody else does, not having a mind of my own! Just to be accepted.

But I am interested in a lot of things and know how to do a lot of stuff. My thing is what if I invest money into something and it doesn´t work? I know there aren´t any guarantees to anything but a 70% chance would be nice. lol :15:
August 24, 2021 at 20:35
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » cheechee
Not everyone who doesn´t talk a lot is untrusting or closed off. I´m a teacher and of course, talk a lot when teaching, but I´m rather quiet and not very social otherwise. It has nothing to do with being untrusting or closed off. Quiet more introverted people are not all the same.

Just invest with what you are comfortable losing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »