Secondary progressions and Transits - What to wait????

August 23, 2021 at 05:55 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Alex1s85
Secondary progressions and Transits - What to wait????
Hello,

What is the value of secondary progressions over transits and how they interact with transits?

For example, I have my progressed Sun in sextile with Saturn and i´ m going to have transit Saturn opposite to Sun (i have birth Saturn square Sun).

What should I wait with this two aspects?

Any help would be valuable.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 23, 2021 at 06:26
(Taurus) s81
Progressions act as the background scenario of your life. Transits act as the current scene of your life.

So, a quick read on a sextile between your progressed Sun and your natal Saturn is that it will draw a patience/serenity/realistic attitude towards challenges in the current stage of your life. But for a more accurate interpretation you should read the chart in more detail, check the state of your natal Saturn, such as it´s motion and speed, in which house is it, which house/s it rule/s, the aspects it forms, etc, and also understand more all what Saturn signifies (father figure, structures like buildings but also bones, self limitations, etc).

Instead, the opposition of the transiting Saturn over your natal Sun will express differently. It may draw restrictions, blocks and delays on your plans for example, but this aspect, as any transiting aspect, will take much less time to apply and separate than a progressed aspect.
August 23, 2021 at 06:35
(Leo) Alex1s85 » s81
Thank you for your response.

Here is my secondary progressions
August 23, 2021 at 06:40
(Leo) Alex1s85 » Alex1s85
Progression
August 23, 2021 at 06:49
(Leo) Alex1s85 » s81
Could you please help me with my charts?

I am a beginner in astrology.
August 23, 2021 at 07:11
(Taurus) s81 » Alex1s85
Oh there´s no need to post here your progressed chart, it´s easily accessible from your natal chart here at astro-seek (2nd option at the right panel).

I see Saturn rules your 2nd house, so the sextile in the progressions can draw something for you referred to that house (which talks about resources, money, possessions, etc). But can´t tell you what exactly, but it can help you to start learning astrology. Read some descriptions on Saturn and it´s aspects with the Sun and try to see how they relate to your specific life circumstances.

Good luck! :36:
August 23, 2021 at 07:13
(Leo) Alex1s85 » s81
So this is something positive on my economics?

Thanks for your help

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »