Bad idea

August 22, 2021 at 19:26 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Awakener82
Bad idea
Just looking for anothers opinion. Wanted to try something new and attempted to launch a product line on 8-18. Had some nice transits to my natal and it was a kinda now or never. I forgot to disable my password word on the site and didnt realize for a couple hours after my projected time passed. Me is not even Ive had little traffic but no interest. So i looked up a chart today to see how this will go. Luminaries and chart ruler are not connecting except my minor aspect. Chart ruler isnt in bad shape. But not connectted to 7th either. Chart ruler ruling 8th. I am helping other small businesses, to gather to use for my own craft. 10th house the moon (full) opp sun. Definitely not the only one in the market. Not fun as im either late or dont know how to get myself in the game. I dont want to step on ANY toes. Im just following what feels right and work towards my goal. To move someday. Would you stick it out? Family has told me its a saturated market.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 23, 2021 at 17:11
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, imo this might be a difficult time to initiate new business concerns as Saturn and Jupiter are retrograde, Venus is debilitated and you are running Sade sati period of Saturn, plus Jupiter in the 3rd house from your natal moon in Sagittarius (using vedic astrology).
These are challenging factors but I didn´t get a chance to see what Maha Dasa/bhukti you are going through, but generally speaking if you are in an auspicious Dasa/bhukti then possible favorable results only after great effort imo.
When Sade Sati ends in January 2023 increase in opportunities, gains,betterment in many areas of life is very possible, until then delays, disappointments and difficulties can be experienced on and off until January 2023 when Saturn enters Aquarius, your favorable 3rd house from moon for approximately 3 years,gradual improvements will be seen starting then🙏🕉
August 23, 2021 at 17:39
(Libra) Awakener82 » Datta108
Thanks. I am running rahu md til 24´. I have been influenced by Shani for the last decade. Ive done much needed work and have given much respect to and transformed, continuously. Life I suppose. I want to help people. With meaning. I dont know what to do with myself. Twenty twenty-three. I pray rahu gives me peace. Thank you
August 23, 2021 at 17:54
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Awakener82
If You are going thru Rahu Maha dasa,and it ends in 2024 then "dasa chidram " effect will start next year or so,abundant caution is needed then in financial matters as Rahu tends to "take away" all that he has given during his dasa (and with interest for some!!)

Thankfully Jupiter dasa starting after that, but imo I would be very conservative the next couple of years in making major decisions until Jupiter dasa is underway.

If things get rough you can arrange a Homa for Rahu at a temple,I did it years ago during my Rahu dasa and my spiritual mentor said it was one of the few things that helped get me through it,along with Temple worship, reading Holy books and fasting🙏
August 23, 2021 at 18:14
I have been doing a lot of reading and inner work. I will work on fasting.

I dont have much except the passion to create and help. The earthly ways i dont desire. Although with this pressing energy, with change globally earnst rights is concerning to these ways. I pray i have doing what i intended. Starting a business was to connect with others and work hard. But as i read phase 3 same wall same resistance. I dont know of or have access temples in my location. Do you have any suggested reading? You i will say rahu taken away, is that why books keep disappearing?
August 23, 2021 at 18:29
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Awakener82
If you are only losing books,then Rahu not too hard on you!!
I lost basically everything during the the last few years of Rahu dasa,bankruptcy, near homelessness, no job, etc..

I was taught that I had to completely change my ways to get through the last few years of it,I gave up all Intoxicants, gambling, illicit relationships, etc..
I started going to Temples and started to give charity and make small donations, i would read Holy books constantly like my life depended on it,I would remain silent and avoid heated conversations and arguments, I would do Homa and puja as much as I could.
I became very philosophical about life and would spend more time meditating and praying and doin Japa,all these things gave me the most important thing, peace of heart and mind.
If you want to help others, they will approach you when the Time comes. So no need to over endeavor, God knows who to send to you for help.
In the meantime you can try reading spiritual texts and read about holy men:

"Autobiography of a Yogi,"
Shirdi Sai Baba, Srimad Bhagavatam,and basically anything from Swami Sivananda.

Also there is a website in Iowa I believe that arranges Homa´s in India that is inexpensive, see if they can arrange some priests to do a Homa for Rahu for you,its probably 30 or 40 dollars so not expensive 🙏🕉

August 23, 2021 at 18:54
I need to work on removing toxins. I have been at myself in destructive mode that really needs to be removed from my life. Its the biggest challenge. I can feel the discomfort of what is to come if i dont stop. Its a tight hold.

Its also taken other pieces that can be seen and not shared.

Youre right.. god will send those he intended at the right time. Maybe i need to fix myself. Which i have been except one area that has me powerless. Thanks for the reading suggestion. Ill say some of the books have been on spiritual matters. I dont know maybe they were not the right ones. I was starting the paranoia portion. Thinking someone is breaking in and only taking my books. I was getting frustrated. Then found the humor.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »