Transit Saturn opposite Sun (natal aspect saturn square Sun) & Progressed Sun sextile Saturn

August 21, 2021 at 19:16 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Alex1s85
Transit Saturn opposite Sun (natal aspect saturn square Sun) & Progressed Sun sextile Saturn
Hello everyone
I am going to have transit Saturn (2nd house) opposite to Sun in a few months. I have a natal aspect Saturn square Sun. I feel worried about this transit but my progressed sun is sextile with Saturn.
I was wondering if the progressed aspect will make the transit "softer"....

Is there any hope or i am dreaming???

Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 22, 2021 at 18:11
(Leo) Alex1s85
Any help here?
August 22, 2021 at 18:20
(Leo) cubic
Had it in 1993, nothing major associated with that year, but ok obviously I was a kid back then so, perhaps not many things on the line.

Saturn is testy, but if you´re living in integrity I guess it should be generally ok.
August 22, 2021 at 18:53
(Virgo) LotusStar
Transit Saturn opposite the Sun can force you into difficult choices when it feels like you are limited in your options or feel pressured by outside circumstances or people to direct your life in a certain way and take on more responsibilities. You have to be careful not to just act out of fear or it can lead to regrets down the line. Stay true to your self and do what you feel is right.
August 22, 2021 at 18:58
(Leo) Alex1s85 » LotusStar
Thank you for the answer.

Is it possible the progressed aspect Sun sextile Saturn to make this transit smoother?

On addition, I have natal Saturn square Sun.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »