Draconic chart

January 8, 2019 at 11:27 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Anniechantrellie
Draconic chart
Hi,

Finding out about the draconic chart was quite exciting! My draconic chart is way different than my birth-chart. The planet aspects with my natalchart planets are LOTS of squares, so probably much tension. This is interesting information but I don´t really know how I should interpret it, what it really means and what I can do with it. Does any of you know more about this and how you can read these aspects?

Thankyou,
Anna

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 8, 2019 at 13:30
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Hi Anna, Draconic chart of yours has the same amount of squares as your Natal chart. Moreover, it is not "different" than your Natal chart in any way. It is the same. Only what had changed in Draconic cchart is that all your planets were artificially moved/recalculated with respect of N.Node position. In birth chart you have Node at the end of Gemini and new position is always beginning of Aries in Draconic. All your planets were just moved by 87°11´ backwards. It is claimed to display karmic pathway. I also found my own Draconic chart to be interesting. You can have Draconic synastry for partnership and Draconic transits for current and future events. However smart it seems, it still remains arbitrary construct as all forms of divination.
January 9, 2019 at 19:29
(Sagittarius) Anniechantrellie » MarvinReal
Hey Marvin,
Thankyou for responding on this topic. Different was indeed not the right way to describe this chart, since it is, as you said still based on the same information, just recalculated. Thankyou for pointing this out! I meant that in my draconic chart all my recalculated signs are different(I don´t really know what other word I should use), which is kinda logic cause that´s the whole point about this chart but it was still interesting to find out. The recalculated signs in the draconic chart of my sister are all the same as her signs in her birth chart , but however, that may be something for another topic. My question was actually about(although I wasn´t clear enough) what they call on this site the main aspects. /Users/anna/Desktop/Schermafbeelding 2019-01-09 om 20.11.10.png. I don´t know if you can see this screenshot but it are the aspects between what they call the draconic planets and the birth planets. It are 21 squares, 4 trines, 1 opposition and 1 sextille. Or is that what you mean with draconic synastry? I´m sorry for being so vague, I just started with learning to read aspects and my English isn´t that good.

thank you so much!
Anna
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 10, 2019 at 00:55
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Anniechantrellie
If you compare Draconic planets with Natal planets then you basically compare you with you. :D. In other words, your (destination spiritual you) with you at birth (newborn unknowledgeable something). The aspects between these two charts can show how hard such pathway towards destination could be. Only Conjunction and Opposition are important, especially towards Angles of Natal chart. Aspects ( :191: :192:) from Draconic chart to Natal chart must have tighter orbs (less than 5°). I would use even less than that (2-3°, with exact 1° aspect makes a big thing).
January 10, 2019 at 10:56
(Sagittarius) Hokkyokuguma
I really recommend the Draconic synastry. If you want to look on your relations but you think something is missing...There can be different aspects than in classic synastry, new and unexpected conjunctions. And it also speaks somehow...karmic. But I don´t think Nodes are solely karmic bodies. They speak about...connections, aiming, balance, harmony and duality.
January 13, 2019 at 18:02
(Sagittarius) Anniechantrellie » MarvinReal
Hey Marvin,
sorry for the late response but Thankyou so much for this explanation!
greetings ANNA
January 13, 2019 at 18:08
(Sagittarius) Anniechantrellie » Hokkyokuguma
Thanks for the response! I will definitely try draconic synastry, Thankyou for the suggestion and Thankyou for telling me how you see Nodes and draconic synastry.
January 22, 2019 at 02:22

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »