Mothers and Daughters charts

August 16, 2021 at 06:28 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) C Protagonist
Mothers and Daughters charts
These are my two daughters who are completely opposite in personality and I was looking at how there charts relate to mine since it seems that astrology is very linked to the relationship we have with our parents,

The three of us are each quite different but we make a strong team and have done as just the 3 of us for quite some time now.

Does anyone know much about how to look at their charts with mine to understand what they each might need more of from me?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 16, 2021 at 09:47
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Yes, families have a great deal in common astrologically. Yes, there are techniques to see how people relate through the natal chart. But, this would not be an easy forum topic - as you are asking for a complete reading of three charts - and on a forum, you´ll get varying answers. Astrology can indeed help parents know how to give their best to their children.

If you want people to comment - you´ll need to post all three charts. You might get some interesting, helpful tidbits of interpretation.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 16, 2021 at 16:55
(Taurus) nutelina
You can look for aspects between synastry charts with your children or between them.

You can do the same thing but with composite how you or they would act as one person.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »