Profections

August 12, 2021 at 13:14 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Lor3112
Profections
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about the significance of profections please?
I’ve just read that from next months birthday, I will be in a 12th house profection year. Jupiter is my 12th house ruler, and the last time was 2009. (A very sad and isolating year for me). However, I have been isolating myself the last few years on my spiritual path, so I’m wondering how this one could affect me currently? Does anyone have any insights into their own 12th house profection year experiences? I’d be grateful for any tips. 😊

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 12, 2021 at 13:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I used the profections and seems this timing technique works well. I can´t remember though much about my 12th house profection year.
Anyway, a profected house or active house is significant during the year in which it is active in a number of ways:
1. The house in the natal chart is active.
2. The planets in that house in the natal chart are said to be active.
3. The transits of the planet lord of that house are to be active during this time. So you have to track that planet transits during the year and see its effects for yourself.
4. The transit of planets that are originally in that house in the natal chart are said to be significant as well.
5. Other houses ruled by the ruling planet of the active house.

Out of these 4 I would say 1, 2 and 5 are probably the #1 in priority. That doesn´t mean other planets are not working in transiting and not affecting but the lord of the profected house is like the main theme or title of the year, as they say. Hope this helps.
August 12, 2021 at 14:02
(Virgo) Lor3112 » Seanfhear
Thankyou. So for me, the only planet in my 12th house natally is Jupiter. (Also part of fortune). Am I right in thinking Jupiter also rules the 9th?
So the Jupiter transits would be the most significant for me for the year? Also, would the solar arc etc transits be significant in predicting how the profection plays out? I’m trying so hard to get to grips with it all! 😅
August 12, 2021 at 14:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Lor3112
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, theoretically, the 12th and 9th house are to be active. In the classical system, Jupiter is lord of Pisces and Sagittarius.
Thus, I suppose during this year, the spiritual side (12th house) and higher studies or guidance (9th house) are active. In sagittarius, there is saturn, supposedly active as well. The 9th house placement of saturn is said to be one of the good placements for saturn (3, 6, 9, 12) as things would grow out in time after being limited by saturn.

As for the transits, in the current time Jupiter left its home of Pisces and got into Aquarius (again) and that is your 11th house, the house of gains. Aquarius is a sign of revolutionary things, unusual, and the common people, as well as scientific elements (people or break-throughs) and jupiter being there seems to signify gains for you from your social circle (gains are not only money btw). Jupiter will go back into Pisces around December I think. This is what I think - I´m not a professional yet.
August 12, 2021 at 14:31
Don’t knock yourself, you’re doing very well! 🤣
That helps a lot Thankyou. I was worried it was going to be a very gloomy year but that doesn’t sound even half as bad as I thought it was going to. I’ll try and link those in with my other yearly charts and see what sort of overall picture it comes up with. 😊
August 12, 2021 at 14:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Lor3112
=====
Best of luck!
August 12, 2021 at 14:43
Thankyou! 😃

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn