Pluto house 1 and childbirth

August 11, 2021 at 19:10 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Astrooo
Pluto house 1 and childbirth
Hello everyone,

I have observed that many people with Pluto house 1 have experienced difficult childbirth.
Have you also noticed this on the themes you have studied?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 11, 2021 at 20:27
(Leo) MichelAngelo
Here, one should also pay close attention to the staffing of the fourth house (the mother archetype sector) and the second house (e.g. family). If at least the sign of Aries came to this house natively, and in addition, there (especially in the Bharani nakshatra, which is under the patronage of Venus and symbolized by the vagina) Mars or one of the lesser signifiers (Chiron or - especially - Lilith) dealing with a caesarean section in order to save a child´s life. The effect of such a procedure may in turn be the child´s desire to at all costs maintain a brutally, unceremoniously broken bond with h mother. For this purpose, the child may display behaviors considered from the outside as quirks or even deviations, thus provoking aggressive reactions from the father and preventing contact with him based on honest, uninhibited communication. Such behaviors include, for example, wearing the mother´s nightgown, regular visits to the parents´s bed (perceived as forced appropriation of the mother´s attentions), and at a later age even subconsciously forming an "anti-masculine coalition" with the mother, aimed at pushing the partner and father to the side of everyday life family (his mental "castration").
August 11, 2021 at 20:50
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I have Pluto conjunct ASC and I was born by C-section. As my umbilical cord was around my neck I had to be born by C-section. It was something unexpected.
August 12, 2021 at 08:22
(Taurus) theycallmetym
Dont have pluto in 1st but it tightly conjunct my IC . That umbilical cord wrapped around my neck gave me hard time back then as my mother said :4:
August 12, 2021 at 19:07
(Virgo) Astrooo
Thank you for your testimonials.
Two examples among many others for me:
- a man borned at 11:25 pm on November 9, "alone" with his mother at home.
Umbilical cord cut at 08:00 am the 10 ...

- a man borned with an episiotomy performed on his mother.
Result: cut on the scalp at birth. Result: a lifelong ball of flesh as large as a quail egg on the back of the skull.
August 13, 2021 at 15:29
(Aquarius) viv
I would be interested to see this thread continue Thank you you for sharing people. Stan Grof says Pluto on Asc indicates a life and death encounter at birth, which the cord around the neck of the infant certainly is, C Section being the usual but not only resolution.One of my sons was an emergency premature breech birth with cord around his neck, born at his grandparents home, delivered safely by his father and whisked off to hospital with me following. He has Moon 2nd opp Pluto in 8th, exactly on my IC (Moon) and MC (Pluto) so definitely a Pluto involvement.
August 13, 2021 at 18:27
(Virgo) Etherealmind » viv
Interesting! I´d also be interested in knowing if there are some differences between men and women in the way of experiencing this aspect.
August 13, 2021 at 19:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Ive got pluto in 1st. I was born on the 12th, because, supposedly, my grandmother was superstitious and didn´t want me born on the 13th.

So they induced labor on the morning of the 12th and eventually had to do a C section to get me out
December 15, 2021 at 01:09
(Aquarius) Andrew95
yes definitely, especially if it is close to asc and in a tense aspect, if it is not difficult to give birth then some danger was present all the time during the birth, maybe in the form of medical workers, maybe something happened.
I think that something or someone wanted to stop that birth but the strong energy inside the person decided to continue, it´s the people of Pluto
December 15, 2021 at 01:21
(Pisces) Dunn89 » Sunnyshadow
Very interesting considering 1st and 7th houses also represent grandmothers, and you have Moon in 7th opposite Pluto.
December 15, 2021 at 01:46
(Virgo) LotusStar
Pluto in 1st in Scorpio, yes I was born premature by c-section and almost died at a few weeks old, I got sick soon after they took me home and doctors werent sure my body could take the medication.

My niece has Scorpio Moon in 2nd house and Pluto on IC, she had the umbilical cord around her neck and needed surgery.
December 15, 2021 at 01:47
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Dunn89
Hmm, never heard that explanation before. That´s interesting. Thanks
December 15, 2021 at 13:25
(Libra) celestialbody22
Wow, this is interesting. I was born with Pluto in 1st Scorpio.

I will ask my mother about my birth, but having given birth myself... I had a very chaotic pregnancy. My daughter was almost born 10/12/15 having had a due date of 11/29/15. I was given so many drugs to slow down my contractions. Spent 9 days in the hospital. Was released at 5 centimeters dilated on 10/21 the day before my 25th birthday (10/22). On the day of her birth 11/3/15 I was woken up by a squirrel. A squirrel literally clung to my window screen (I have pictures). Within half hour I was fully dilated, got to the hospital at 12:34 pm and gave birth at 1:04pm. I was also cut and didnt give birth in a delivery room (it was a testing room). I was in labor for like 20 days LOL and pushed for only 10 minutes.

She came before my baby shower. On the day of my baby shower, I could not bring her because I had to go back to the hospital with her to due jaundice. It was wild.
December 15, 2021 at 14:58
(Pisces) Dunn89 » Sunnyshadow
4th and 10th house represents your parents, so 4th house from the 4th is the 7th, so mother of your mother and 4th house from the 10th is the 1st which is the mother of your father. (usually) I learned it from KRS Astrology and seemed to make a lot of sense.
December 16, 2021 at 14:50
(Pisces) TexasPisces
I have Pluto in the first house. I have two children and relatively speaking, both births were easy and uneventful. The first was three weeks late! That wasn’t fun. The second was very fast. Hope that helps.
December 17, 2021 at 04:47
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:160: in Fall in :176: in the 1st-house; I tried to hold my breath at birth so I was rushed to an incubator, only one parent´s story, my birth was a climax of spite and slander for them!
December 24, 2021 at 11:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user shopkins, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Pluto conjunct my ascendant and while my actual birth went well, I almost died due to an issue during my mother’s third trimester!
December 24, 2021 at 17:49
(Virgo) Astrooo » shopkins
thank you all for your testimonials and merry christmas
December 25, 2021 at 08:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia
This is so accurate. All the Scorpio risings especially and Pluto in the first experiences something unusual or dangerous for the mother when the Pluto kid is arriving. All my Scorpio asc people had that with their mother. I suggest you watch soul navigation - Scorpio rising on you tube
January 3, 2022 at 14:30
(Capricorn) Mariló
En mi experiencia tiene más que ver con planetas en la casa 12. He visto casos donde plutón esta en distintos sectores, pero han nacido por cesarea y lo que tienen en común es casa 12 con más de un planeta.
January 3, 2022 at 22:51
(Pisces) Starryeye
Wow i never thought about this but i remember 1 or 2 times my mum mentioning she had near death experience after i was born. She said because of low on iron she passed out when she wanted to feed me the first day and nurses had to take her upsidown because apparently she needed some shake up on the brain. Thats intresting but creepy.i have scorpio rising. Pluto on the 1st.
January 3, 2022 at 22:53
(Scorpio) Kisses
My mom has Pluto in 4th House and she was pronounced dead at birth 😱
January 3, 2022 at 23:51
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi

I have pluto in first house anxiety level up

when I was born my moms navel cord was about my neck which made me choke and born blue
but here I am alive tho!!
hoping I am not getting a trauma for birth giving I do really want children
January 3, 2022 at 23:58
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi » Dilanakia
hi im here a scorpio rising and pluto first house hahahah what a luck
when I was born I was blue nearly choked my the navel cord
does this has to do with my placements or my mothers according to ur text
I know that there are more influences etc probably
January 4, 2022 at 00:08
(Virgo) LotusStar
I know someone else with a very difficult birth that almost died and had the cord around neck. He doesn’t have Pluto in first but he has Moon in 8th in Aries opposite Pluto.
January 4, 2022 at 02:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Taxi-araxi
It’s your placement. I m also Scorpio rising and Pluto in first house and had different kind of unusual things happened at my birth. It can also be that there was war or the baby was too late, too early, something that damages or stresses the mother and makes it unusual.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »