Question about my niece

August 11, 2021 at 01:27 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Lib_8
Question about my niece
Hi,

I’m attaching my niece’s chart. She is almost three. Unfortunately she has severe food allergies and severe gut issues where we need to control her diet and she can only eat certain things. She has severe reactions where she ends up throwing up hours later and almost to the point of passing out. Needless to say it’s stressful for all of us. Some doctors feel she will outgrow this in a few years. Any insight will help.

Thanks!

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…=

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 11, 2021 at 02:27
(Taurus) s81
Well, Venus (wellness, food consumption) conjunct her Ascendant (body) and opposite Uranus (sudden changes) may explain some of this. Also Mars (ruler of the Ascendant, and her 6th house -health-), which is conjunct the South Node and in partile semi-sextile with Saturn btw, is forming a T-square with Venus and Uranus, so I think it is also playing a role in the situation.

"Some doctors feel she will outgrow this in a few years"

I hope that too. Her Mercury is out of the cazimi window (18 minutes) and burned by the Sun, and it is opposing her Lot of Fortune (what´s given from the origin, in childhood, due to the formulae Asc+Moon-Sun).
So hopefully the progression of Mercury, and also Mars, will be changing the situation. But can´t tell exactly how or when. A thing you can do is to monitor her transits and secondary progressions and look for correlations with her evolution, and that way learn how the planetary influences are playing their roles.
August 11, 2021 at 02:48
(Libra) Lib_8 » s81
Thanks s81. I noticed her Uranus in the sixth and was concerned about that. I didn’t say anything to my sister because I don’t want to add to her stress regarding her health, These issues started suddenly about 9 months after her birth and I’m hoping this erratic Uranian energy causes it to suddenly disappear as well. It will be tough once she starts school because really she can’t and won’t be able to eat any normal stuff kids her age eat.

We still appreciate and are grateful that she is otherwise developing fine and understand things could be worse.
August 11, 2021 at 04:05
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, blessings for the child may her ailments subside quickly.
Libra Rises with Venus in the ascendant, venus, besides being the lord of the ascendant is also lord of the unfavourable 8th house. Jupiter also sitting in the ascendant which some say can eradicate hundreds of doshams in the chart,but Jupiter and venus are not friends and Jupiter is the lord of the 6th house of disease, in the ascendant(the body).
Besides that,"Sade sati" the 7 year period of Saturn is goin on for her,Saturn actually crossing over her natal moon in Capricorn who is conjuct Mars and Ketu.
Imo spiritual remedies and prayers are an absolute must for the child´s welfare and betterment,if possible an "Ayush Homa ", should be performed for her in a Temple on her birth star(the moons nakshatra at birth).
Besides western medical advice,seek out an traditional Chinese medicine or Ayurvedic doctor who may offer better insight and instructions on how to better treat the imbalance.

Other things that could be done is offer only organic non GMO plant based diet for her with Organic dairy products if acceptable for her. No processed, artificially flavored/colored food,no left over, stale food.
No cold liquids, room temperature only,no eating after sunset either.

Also make sure the child´s bed is not pointed towards the North direction, move it to point East instead.
If in the new York area there is an amazing ayurvedic healer that has treated me and my family for years,actually his abilities are so astounding you dont even have to bring the child, just ask and somehow he knows what the problem is!! Unbelievably amazing, he has healed me many times and I´m most fortunate to have met him.
🙏🕉🌺
August 11, 2021 at 11:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
This isn´t an easy question to answer. Without going into detail, I´m wondering how food is "delivered". I mean, does she get to choose what she eats? Are her parents strict about when she eats, how she should eat, what she should eat - that kind of thing?

Allergies are reactions. We are often allergic to our environment if we are uncomfortable with interactions with people. It doesn´t mean that anyone is mistreating her or doing anything wrong. But, she has a past life and brings her issues into this one. So, she is reacting to how she is being nurtured.

Mars is reactive - irritable - and is conjunct her South Node past life in Aquarius. Moon is also in Aquarius. She is probably going to be kind of "different" in some way - as Aquarians are. She is "antsy", a bit nervous, feels like she doesn´t "fit in" - and that´s from the past life.

Virgo rules the intestines and Scorpio - the colon. Cancer and Libra rule stomach. She has sun and Mercury in Virgo in Aquarius´s natural house - and Scorpio rising with Venus conjunct ASC and Jupiter in 1st house - and then Moon is in Aquarius conjunct IC. This is a kind of rebelling against how she is being nurtured. Yeah - I think these placements can make her very fussy.

This is hard - because I´m sure her parents love her as you do - and are doing their best. Aquarius can be super difficult to deal with because it is so nervous, quirky, and kind of out there. I think you´ll need to be very creative with her and not follow any prescribed rules on what is best for children. She most likely won´t fit the rule.

I would assess what makes her feel calm and loved - and serve food in that atmosphere as much as possible. If her parents are anxious, busy, distracted - anything but calm, it won´t help. She´s already a nervous type - so she needs calming - a calm environment. If you can, I´d let her make choices about what she eats and when. I mean, give her choices of the foods she can tolerate. You want to look for what calms her - and she´ll need some freedom to be different - and acceptance for being different. Trust me - she will do better if you don´t try to help her "fit in" with a routine or what everyone else is doing. Learning to fit in is going to be her challenge - but at this age, I think she´ll eat better and not react so much if she has more control over what she eats, when and how much. If it doesn´t work to eat at the family table - and she eats better by herself in a calm atmostphere - then why not? I´m just throwing out ideas. She´ll probably outgrow this somewhat - but no guarantees, of course. When she is older, she´ll want to fit in socially more - so there will be more motivation to do so.

That´s my best guess. Does this sound right to you?

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 11, 2021 at 12:41
(Libra) Lib_8 » JayJayAstrology
Hi Jay Jay,

Thanks a lot for this response. Yes we can already tell she is very unique in her own way. She shows signs of being head strong stubborn and very mischievous 😊. She has been diagnosed with a condition called FPIES in addition to regular nut allergies. It’s a rare condition where basically your body rejects anything and everything and there end up being only a few safe foods. So for her usually it’s some fruits yogurt of some kind and spinach just a typical day. To try new foods has to be done under observation as it could result in bad reactions. Which is what happened yesterday and prompted me to write because it was a set back again. And when that happens you need to take a break let the system reset and start again. So as you can see it’s like we are playing snakes and ladders. Most kids according to doctors outgrow this condition by 3-5 years.

We do empower her to make a choice of what she wants to eat from what she can. My sister is nervous by nature and maybe she has picked up that energy too but my sister is working hard on not showing that anxiety in front of her especially as she is growing older and more aware of her surroundings.

I also believe it is somehow connected to a past life karma which is beyond our understanding we just want to continue supporting her as she navigates this time of her young life. Fingers crossed it will become better and we can settle into a better routine.
August 11, 2021 at 12:43
(Libra) Lib_8 » Datta108
Thanks Datta!

Yes Shani Dosa is tough. I didn’t do a Vedic chart analysis for her so thanks for helping me understand this. I will check regarding the bed direction. We do give her only organic stuff from whatever she can eat.
August 11, 2021 at 13:21
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Lib_8
You´re very welcome, blessings to the child for good health and welfare🙏
The problem can see some diminishing when Jupiter reenters Aquarius in November, the 2nd house from the child´s Capricorn Moon. But Sade sati period continues until 2025 so constant vigilance is needed and prayers and Homa´s should be arranged for the child, particularly on her annual birthstar which is approaching. If finances are a concern for the family I can sponsor the Homa for the child, as a father and parent seeing a child suffer is agonizing, kindly follow the spiritual suggestions I noted, they were taught to me by a Saint from India who was a Maha Siddha🙏🕉🌺
August 11, 2021 at 14:58
(Libra) Lib_8 » Datta108
Thanks again!! Will talk to family about performing the Homa and or any other prayers my mom knows. I’m more spiritual but my mom keeps up with regular prayers 😊

Appreciate the good wishes and energy.
August 11, 2021 at 15:40
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Lib_8
Is she calmed by music? How about your sister? There are Hindu chants or kirtans that can be very soothing and calming. Maybe an exploration of these might help with calming. I wish her - and you and her parents - the best. Maybe she´ll outgrow it sooner than later. Listening to or singing a calming prayer before eating - wouldn´t hurt!
YouTube
YouTube
August 11, 2021 at 16:28
(Libra) Lib_8 » JayJayAstrology
Yes she very much loves music singing and dancing. She is also very creative and loves to draw. That makes her very happy.
August 12, 2021 at 13:35
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste,today is Thursday, Guru´s day,if possible bless the child´s food before taking. In the Christian tradition saying grace before meals is practiced which is fine,in India not only is the food blessed but also offered to God too,you´re offering your devotion and love to Him the food you eat,offering God what already is His.
The food then becomes Prasadam (God´s mercy), which spiritually purifies the foodstuff which is eaten til full satisfaction.
I was taught the Gayatri mantra to say over the food after it is prepared (Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha etc..) which only takes a minute or so,then ask God to kindly accept the food you prepared in loving kindness for His enjoyment the same way you would prepare a beautiful meal for your loved ones.
It is not just the quality of food but the intention you have preparing it ,offering,and then partaking in which brings spiritual gifts and grace,the cook who is making the food should be high minded and positive, the consciousness of the cook can effect the food that is consumed. God is eating your sincere devotion and love, that is most important in preparing prasadam.

There are some books in the vedic tradition that describe the importance of food in depth on the physical, mental and spiritual development on human beings if you´re interested.
May God give his choicest blessings for the young child!🙏🕉🌺🌻
Jai Dattatreya
August 12, 2021 at 21:19
(Libra) Lib_8 » Datta108
Thanks again Datta for this detailed info. We will try to do this before her meals. I will post any positive changes regarding this situation.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »