22º degree or the “to kill or be killed” degree, thoughts?

August 11, 2021 at 00:28 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) kkarda
22º degree or the “to kill or be killed” degree, thoughts?
So recently I saw a tik tok that said the 22º degree in astrology is present in many peoples charts who have has tragic situations happen to them or have murdered. The most known being Steve Irwin who had Jupiter at the 22º degree, Casey Anthony with Uranus, and Steven Paddock who has his asc, moon, mercury, and Neptune all at the 22 degree. I find this every interesting and I’m wanted to know y’all’s thoughts. I personally have my Leo Jupiter in the 12th house (evidentially this is a lucky placement) at the 22 degree so this is also personal in a way.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 11, 2021 at 01:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Twenty to twenty-five degrees of the fixed signs ( :172: :175: :178: :181:) have Homicidal Tendency that would have 22 1/2 centre, statistically it is more likely than not to have something at one of those degrees! Easier to deny than to accept!
August 11, 2021 at 09:21
(Leo) cubic
Has the signs of sensationalist stuff.

I guess you can just whip out bunch of murderers with 22 degrees, and act like you´ve figured this out. But in the same time there could be 50 times more people in history that have loads of 22 degrees and have nothing to do with murder, being killed or being in accidents that lead to death, but nobody is going to put the time/effort to verify that through extensive research.

That Serbian guy who came up with this stuff, made a name for himself and probably a little bank off of that "OMG KILL OR BE KILLED" retarded headlines stuff, leading people back to his page, then booking readings etc, even to this day.

If you´re an upcoming astrologer or you´re a TikTok content creator and currently starved for views, just repeat his sensationalistically worded theory to raise anxiety in your viewers, so they can link it to others and so on, and so on.

Even if it´s true, it´s like with everything else - there is PERHAPS a bit more probability for that to happen.. and that´s it! It´s still not some kind of destiny.

So yeah.. as a whole, I have it as astrological grift, because of how it´s worded and presented - to make people anxious/concerned about being killed.
August 11, 2021 at 09:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
There´s another thread - someone else brought this up a while ago. I have Mercury at 22 degrees Aries in 8th house - conjunct Mars - and I haven´t killed anyone yet - and - no one has killed me. I´m 70 and have no plans to be killed or to kill.

Really, the whole thing is ridiculous. Anyone can come up with people who do bad things with planets at any degree. We can also come up with examples of people doing great things - good things - with planets at the same degrees in the same signs and houses as the people who did bad things.

12th house can be a great house. Any house, sign, planet have positive and negative qualities. It all depends upon how we respond to them. It´s up to use how we use planetary energies. If we are doing the negatives of our placements, we can change them to the positive qualities. We have choices. Nothing is written in stone.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »