Angry Taurus my trained response

August 7, 2021 at 08:06 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Sis999
Angry Taurus my trained response
I’m a Virgo. Yeah I got a Scorpio rising. I get mad too. But an angry Taurus male is unsettling. Hey! I didn’t do it. Someone else got this Taurus in a mood BUT I’m hearing it and feeling the tension.

I don’t know how the other person can ignore a Taurus mood. It’s larger than life. And the fact that this person doesn’t care is mind blowing. But I’ve learned they´ve taken this Taurus male to the edge before.

But my nature is to back away. I don’t do angry because of a verbally abusive father growing up. Who was in a state of pissed off 24/7. Everyone in the house would scatter for fear of becoming the next target. I don’t really want to share this with Taurus as their reaction to this person is valid.

But for me, it’s like all the air is being sucked out of the room. I can’t breathe and I feel very uneasy and I don’t know what to say. Since what Ive said in the past is met with a “whatever, it doesn’t matter”. Now I stay silent.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2021 at 06:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Even though Taurus is an Astrological sign; It is the least Astrological of the twelve signs; It belongs in the middle of Spring making the difference between sniffing the flowers and being impotent for a month with severe allergies!
Just because it is more homicidal than :178: the :123: doesn´t mean it fails to maintain the status quo!
August 8, 2021 at 08:06
(Aquarius) viv
Maybe your response to Taurus on the rampage is trauma based... fight, flight or freeze and in your case freeze?
If so you just need to slowly breathe and walk away. If your nervous system was constantly overwhelmed by displays of anger from an adult when you were a child your fear based response ( air sucked out the room) is likely to be neurological too. Just practice getting yourself from freeze to breathe to calm to safety. I wouldn’t be trying to help, support, understand Taurus until he has calmed down. His business after all! Best Viv
August 8, 2021 at 09:43
(Virgo) Sis999 » viv
Very true. I’ve pulled back a bit with all communication. As I’m finding him to be “mean”. He’s very short in his responses. He’s lashing out at everyone BUT the one that put him in this mood. He’s now way off his normal routine which I know Taurus likes. Thinking I should pull back until end of month. When he can sort things out and calm down and get back to his normal life. My emotional state is starting to bring up bad memories and I can quickly fall into depression.
August 8, 2021 at 10:31
(Aquarius) viv » Sis999
Yes take care of yourself first of all
you will have more to give later
🍀🌺🌸🌼🍀
August 8, 2021 at 11:17
(Virgo) Sis999 » viv
Self Care was never more important :83: :176:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »