Taking my drivers test tomorrow and I’m very nervous, please help :)

August 4, 2021 at 02:10 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) kkarda
Taking my drivers test tomorrow and I’m very nervous, please help :)
Anyways I just turned 18 and getting my drivers license has been pushed on me for a while by my big family. I really don’t want to fail becuase I’ll feel like an even bigger disappointment. The thing is I’m just a typical dumb blonde bimbo in these sorts of situations and I usually end up doing something stupid. I’m so nervous, and I wanted to know if I had any reassurance from the stars. Any opinions are loved :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 4, 2021 at 02:10
(Leo) kkarda
I don’t know if the chart sent but here
August 4, 2021 at 03:48
(Leo) cubic
It’s gonna be ok girl!

You can do it!

(Is this how you do that? Damn, I’m good)

How do you mean reassurance from the stars? The transits?

I see no charts sent, but I am on mobile.
August 4, 2021 at 12:35
(Pisces) fishscales
"I really don’t want to fail becuase I’ll feel like an even bigger disappointment."

You´re taking your driving test for you, not them.

Just do your best, and if you fail, take it again.

I failed my first time for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign (typical Mercury in Aries move), even though I nailed everything else.

I was also high as hell on weed, but I always was back then. Nevertheless, I do not recommend doing this. :4:
August 4, 2021 at 12:41
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Or...

If you are only taking the test to please your family, and don´t really want to take it yourself right now...don´t take it.
August 4, 2021 at 13:45
(Leo) plumreme
Sun, Mercury, poF are pretty close to your natal Mercury and Jupiter. Jupiter is opposite this. All can be lucky and good for mental alertness.

I failed mine first time (ran a red light -- just don´t do that and you should be fine, and it´s pretty easy to avoid :2: ). But it´s a funny story now, and I´ve been driving beautifully and safely ever since.

I get the pressure, though. You got this.

Do you want your license? Do you feel compelled to drive, or do you feel you should?
August 4, 2021 at 14:00
(Aquarius) viv
No dumb blonde thoughts allowed! Just breathe and focus. It’s handy to have your licence!

A story: when I took mine in a very steep, hilly area the young officer made sure I could do a three point turn on a steep hill. He asked me to take him back to the station and said “Can you parallel park?” I said “Yes,” and he said “Great! You passed! We have the same birthday ! And please excuse me I am taking my wife to lunch! “ He didn’t have me drive through the tunnel and onto the freeway as I had been dreading...

So you never know

Best with it Viv
August 4, 2021 at 18:56
(Leo) kkarda
Thank all of you for your helpful and encouraging comments. I passed!!! Even though I almost ran a red light, lmao. The lady was nice and it wasn’t stressful at all and I didn’t even have to parallel park.
August 4, 2021 at 22:47
(Aquarius) viv » kkarda
Yay🍀congratulations!
August 5, 2021 at 06:26
(Leo) cubic
Great, just don´t forget us when you hit it big and famous, kiddo. We cheered for you during a pivotal moment in your life :4:
August 6, 2021 at 18:47
(Leo) kkarda » cubic
I won’t forget it :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »