August 3, 2021 at 08:08 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) eliot1988
Mars in the 12th house natal
Mars in the 12th house how explaned?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 3, 2021 at 19:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
All planets in twelfth-house add something to the dream-world; Rarely does someone claim to have never ever dreamed so it is the most universal paranormal phenomena!
August 4, 2021 at 01:54
(Capricorn) stellium12
For me mars energy is suppressed but other people can sense it. The worst part is it can explode, sometimes on a trivial item and it scares people when it happens. Lot of apologies follows.
Sometimes dreams can be violent and you wake up angry.
I know there are other meanings but those are what resonate with me.
August 5, 2021 at 15:58
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
It will be different for everyone, depending upon the whole chart. It will function differently - due to the rest of the chart.
August 6, 2021 at 10:30
(Leo) Anni23 » stellium12
I wouldn´t day that this is precisely how I have experienced this placement in my chart.
Though it is partially true that there can be delayed reactions which may build up if you do not learn to express frustrations more evenly.

However I am rarely even approaching violent in my anger. In fact it takes a lot to anger me

Though the signs likely influence as well.

Other points I would add
-Pent up energy/when not utilised may cause energy blockages. Which though may not be expressed in sudden outbursts for some time may manifest in psychological disorders/dissonce even.
Though that is when it is not maintained and the individual may not have yet learnt how to reverse suppression of their energy

- Even if in the end a relatively trivial matter is some tipping point trivial matters are not usually the point of direction for this placement

- Though emotions may run deep and even be partially volatile in nature this won´t be expressed fully unless some crisis occurs
We may in fact often act unaware and wary, for all we actually do know, of these impulses until we learn to accept them as part of ourselves and know where/how we want to direct our energy flow
August 7, 2021 at 09:33
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Anni23
I guess we manifest these energies differently. You´re lucky yours is not as powerful. My chart is mainly fire. Maybe with Jupiter conjunct mars adds more expression to the mars energy.

I recognize it and do a pretty good job of not getting into situations to let it out. Until I was aware of it though it had a mind of its own.
August 7, 2021 at 10:53
(Pisces) 11 » stellium12
I relate. I have cancer mars but still the same - explosions, apologies and violent dreams.
August 7, 2021 at 11:01
(Capricorn) stellium12 » 11
Yea, I wish the other description, the great athletic ability would of manifested, then I´d be a rich football player. I guess I got the crappy side of the energy. LOL
August 7, 2021 at 11:05
(Pisces) 11 » stellium12
I checked your chart. Your Sag stellium is on the ASC. I wouldn’t consider it being in 12th.
August 7, 2021 at 11:06
(Pisces) 11 » 11
Maybe you have violent dreams cause Mars conj Moon.
And explosive for the same reason.
August 7, 2021 at 11:19
It´s possible. I had some astrologers place it in the first and some in the twelfth. I have specific examples in my life that puts it more into the twelfth. Not only with mars but the moon and mercury as well. And I kinda of like knowing that Jupiter in the twelfth is watching over me.
August 7, 2021 at 11:42
(Pisces) 11 » stellium12
Can you share those examples?
August 7, 2021 at 12:53
Mars - I was born breach, limped as a child because legs grew at a different rate
Mercury- I stuttered as a child, embarrassed so I kept quiet
Moon - mom became addicted to drugs in my early teen years and died of an overdose

These are the main reasons I think they are twelfth house.
August 7, 2021 at 13:47
(Pisces) 11 » stellium12
That’s interesting!

Birth defect sounds more like Mars on ASC to me.

Speech defect - your 3rd house ruler Jupiter on ASC. Gives unique way of communicating.

About your mom I’m sorry. It sounds a 12th house theme. Mom not being there when needed. And substances.
I’m not sure how to explain that from your chart. But Jupiter can be indulgent and knows no limits.
August 7, 2021 at 15:32
You may be correct. What do others think, 3 degrees from ascendant, read as twelfth or first?
August 8, 2021 at 13:33
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » stellium12
I read it in the 1st house if it is conjunct ASC.
August 8, 2021 at 13:34
Have to be careful about such interpretations. Many people with Mars on ASC do not have a birth defect. That is true also with planets in the 12th. Illnesses and physical problems can happen in all signs and all houses and with a great variety of planetary placements.
August 10, 2021 at 03:31
(Capricorn) stellium12 » JayJayAstrology
Thanks jay jay. I don´t relate to the descriptions of these as first house planets. From comments people made over the years, they see these qualities but I don´t. Is that the paradox of twelfth house planets, others see what you don´t?
August 10, 2021 at 13:28
I think if other people say that they see first house qualities in you - that is a clue that you may indeed have the planet in the 1st! Actually, it is not that unusual for people not to relate to a Sun, Moon or Rising placement - either sign or house. You´d be surprised how often I hear people say that to me. It doesn´t mean it isn´t true - it just means that they are not in touch with it yet. Sometimes they don´t have a good interpretation of the sign or planet and this is why they don´t relate to it. We don´t all relate to every keyword of a sign or planet or house. Some of us use a sign, planet or house in one specific way. But aside from that, people can focus on part of their chart and ignore other influences - not be aware or in touch with those energies.

People especially with stelliums are so very focused on the stellium planets that they often have a more difficult time being in touch with other placements. It kind of makes sense to me. By definition, stelliums are several planets blended - and it isn´t easy to even feel them as separate but one big blend that is quite unique to the person. If I were you, I´d make an effort to feel what other people say they see in you. You might discover something about yourself - that could be good!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »