The Empty Leg of T-Squares

August 3, 2021 at 04:42 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kiwifood
The Empty Leg of T-Squares
I´ve read in a couple different places that the T-square´s tensions can be alleviated sometimes by doing whatever would be relevant to the house that the empty leg falls in. If the empty leg is in the 12th house like mine, however, how would that then work?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 3, 2021 at 11:31
(Pisces) fishscales
I´ve heard this before. Not sure if I buy it (I don´t know enough about it), but it sounds plausible, so just for the sake of argument...

According to the theory, you would focus on 12th house affairs to alleviate the tension of the square, as you said.

So...

Some type of spiritual work, getting in touch with your unconscious, meditation, periods of solitude, doing some kind of work in a confined institution, and selfless service all could help...theoretically.

Even without the aspect theory going on, most of those things are helpful to do in life anyway.
August 3, 2021 at 14:02
(Libra) BeatrixKiddo
Hello kiwifood
Yeah I also read same things about t-square. Someone says you have to complete the empty side of t-square.
You have hard angle in your chart. Saturn and Pluto square your mercury. Actually if your Mercury had have soft angles like 60 degree or trine angle, you would have felt more relax.. But there ise no soft angle your Mercury.
You can look at feature of mercury pisces. You should look at more large angle your thinking way. Pisces and sagittarius signs see forest, not just single tree.

I have also Mercury square Saturn angle. It gives me hesitant, anxious sometimes. But positive side of this angle is that I´m hardworking person. And I´m serious thinker. Also I can organise something perfectly. Also, Saturn gives my mercury realistic thought. And you also have Pluto angle. It gives you deep thought about something.
Probably you´re so obbsessed. . I just say to you should tend to more large aspect and try to see forest. It can be help you.
August 7, 2021 at 21:16
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Ah yes. I do utilize that "rule". In your case - Saturn and Pluto are opposing and square your Mercury. Mercury is in a separating square with Pluto and Saturn both - and so - that missing leg in Pisces - is saying - you can "let it go". The separating square says it´s time to understand the issue and then let it go.

What is it that you need to understand? Pluto in Sag says - you have some conclusions about yourself that you need to revise. Maybe you are too optimistic - think too big - or maybe you have impossible high standards you try to live up to. Maybe you lack confidence to do it all - or maybe you just aren´t very realistic. Maybe you go back and forth between Pluto and Saturn. Saturn is realistic - but often depressed or low in mood - or overly serious. Maybe you do the I can - I can´t "thing" - first thinking big dreams but then going - nah - I can´t do that! Whatever it is between those two - they are putting pressure on Mercury to rethink this whole scenario. And then - let it go - just stop doing that - whatever the issue is.

You also could be a perfectionist with Mercury in Virgo - and the Sun. You could be putting way too much pressure on yourself to achieve goals. You could also doubt yourself or criticize yourself - or others too. I´m not sure what it is you could let go of - but that missing leg in 12th, Pisces suggests that you could let go of something - and this will greatly benefit you.

Easier said than done, I´m sure. But, there is probably some neutral ground in between the polar opposites in play. Maybe you could choose smaller projects that you know you can finish and work up to bigger ones. Maybe you have a realistic friend you can put your ideas to before you launch into writing the great American novel - or whatever it is you want to do.

Make sure you get plenty of exercise. You need it and I´m sure it is beneficial. But don´t overdo. I think you tend to "overdo".

I think you take way too much responsibility for other people. You need to put more attention on yourself and your own needs. It´s good to help and be of service, but you do need to take care of yourself - emotionally, physically and mentally.

Do you like the sciences and/or medicine? That looks like a strong suit to me.

Hope this helps.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 8, 2021 at 03:17
(Scorpio) OS*
I´ve heard this too, but never went with it. When I think of that empty space or "leg", reminds me of grand-cross aspect, probably one of the most challenging configurations to break from. just my opinion. . . So in this perspective, Im not sure it could alleviate the t-square.
August 8, 2021 at 06:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A concrete example; The Hispanic Centaur outnumbered 18 to 1 by Greeks; "Hidalgo" is the missing fourth planet in Stephen Craig Paddock´s Astrological chart. When it appeared he was determined to kill as many people as he could; The explosions he thought would come first didn´t happen; Anyway his Hidalgo was on the Southerland Spring Shooter´s :160:; So they are yelling at each other in Hell as we speak! :21:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »