Four planet conjunction

August 2, 2021 at 20:20 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) stellium12
Four planet conjunction
How do you interpret a 4 planet conjunction in western astrology with a fairly tight, less than 2 degree orb?

Moon, jupiter, mars and mercury in Sagittarius.

Are they additive or do detract from one another. Does one dominate or do they act as a single combined energy. Also how are aspects to these planets interpreted? I have not found much written about this and am curious how you use them in a chart reading.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 3, 2021 at 01:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:152: with :155: can be water snuffing out a fire!
:153: with :156: is an M.C.Escher-type energy; With improvement in pens shouldn´t there be more Escher-inspired artists?
:156: in a rulership should make it dominant over the other three!
August 3, 2021 at 02:01
(Pisces) fishscales
I agree with what I read somewhere....

That two planets in conjunction are no longer two individual planets, but one "new" planet, manifesting as the combined energies...

In your case, you have a quadruple decker "new" planet...

It will also emphasize the energies of the sign, since it´s also a stellium...

Gotta be some major Sag vibes in ya...
August 3, 2021 at 09:47
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Rosincvist
So moon with mars explains laziness?
I like Escher´s work but I don´t have any artistic talents.

Thanks for your input.
August 3, 2021 at 09:53
(Capricorn) stellium12 » fishscales
I carry the Sagittarius traits. Between my first and second Saturn return my Capricorn sun conjunct Saturn played an important roll. I was freed to be Sagittarian after the second Saturn return.
August 3, 2021 at 14:30
(Libra) BeatrixKiddo
Hi,
Your Moon, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter is in Sagittarius. WAOW it is an amazing thing. I wanted to say it firstly. :D
Here is a simple way. Firstly fast planet is affected from slow planet. This is a effectively rule. The moon is fastest planet. And it comes Mars after Mercury . But Jupiter is slowest planet between them. Jupiter affect all of them.

Your inner life (moon), your thinking way (mercury) and your performance (mars) is under affect of Jupiter.
You can be religious person. Maybe you´re teacher, lawyer, tourist guide. Sagittarius signs gives you high principle attitudes. You can be idealist person. freedom is important for you. You like to walk around or doing sport. You might like talk about religious, philosopy or thoughts. You might explain yourself by anger. Because Mars is in there. And you are more open-minded person. But you can be careless or thougtless. You can extend what you say. I mean you are not able to finish your sentences easily. And you can talk smthng by exaggerate. :D
my english is not very well. I hope You understand me.
August 3, 2021 at 19:51
(Aquarius) nikkia
A fellow Stellium born ! :30: (I´ve got 6 in Aqua with a Sag ASC!)

I agree with what´s been written above. And, you´re so right. There´s too little info on stelliums. A pet-peeve of mine.

From my own experience and reflections, having come to astrology, the planets tend to blend into one powerful ball of glowing energy, especially with Sun and /or Jupiter there (Jupiter also my chart ruler).

It was difficult for me to separate out each planet´s energy individually.
Because to me, I´m just me, and my energy is just... Me. So, it was a challenge to break it all down in the beginning. Just like you´re experiencing now.

I´ve come to accept that I´m astrologically an Aqua on steroids -- with influences from my natal aspects to other planets and their blessings.

I read my aspects as they are - with one eye knowing it´s a bit more super-charged than an ´ordinary´ aspect to a single natal planet.

It´s the transits that I really tend to watch. Nothing like a natal stellium getting transits from the slow moving ´big ´boys...lol

Recently, my natal stellium got hit with a Transit stellium....Fun!

I noticed your stellium is in the 12th. Mine is the 2nd. These are both inward houses, so my changes have been primarily internal ones. These changes will manifest well outwardly - only after I make the needed adjustments inside.

Well, my fellow stellium born, I hope this helps a little.

Shine on, you crazy diamond!
August 3, 2021 at 23:09
(Capricorn) stellium12 » BeatrixKiddo
Thanks for the reply. I had to laugh when you mentioned not being able to finish your sentences. I know it irritates people I talk to when my mind wanders away in the middle of a sentence.
August 3, 2021 at 23:30
(Capricorn) stellium12 » nikkia
I liked your comment on reading the transits with one eye them being supercharged. My whole belief system changed when Neptune squared the stellium for several years. I´m glad it did.
August 4, 2021 at 01:07
(Aquarius) nikkia » stellium12
I was born with Neptune square to 3 conjunct planets and my south node, so I hear ya. Those internal changes.

Right now, I´ve got both Sun & Saturn square Uranus. An interesting transit, especially for an Aqua.

Pluto has been in my 1st house for a while now and will enter my stellium house in a few short years - and, will be there for a very long time, hitting my stellium and south node on its journey.

How did you do with Pluto transiting in your 12th house stellium? I can imagine that things from the past needed some attention.

And now with Pluto transiting through your 1st house, hitting your natal Sun and Saturn, what´s that been like for you?

Since Pluto has been in my 1st, I´ve changed much - for the better, I would like to think. More depth. More heart and soul. Less cold logic. More inner and outer peace. A ton more experience! If I only knew then what I know now!
August 4, 2021 at 01:40
Pluto has been in my first for so long I had to look back. When it crossed into my first house I started standing up for myself. Got fired because of it. Got a new job running a manufacturing plant where I was for 12 years. The owner was remote and told me to run it like I owned it. Looking back Pluto was good to me.

I didn´t even look at astrology until a few years ago. it is very new to me and I am still learning so I don´t know all the meanings and how to connect the dots.
August 4, 2021 at 02:04
(Aquarius) nikkia » stellium12
Me too. I´m also new to this and I can´t always connect all the dots either. Yes, Pluto helped me to stand up for myself in a more effective way. It allowed me to ´rid´ myself of dead-weight...even if it hurt. Like hell.
Best thing, in the end. I know how to burn that bridge, slam the door and nail that sucka shut! Much happier now.
August 4, 2021 at 03:04
I just looked at your chart. You are pure Aquarius. I can see your outer planet transits have a much greater impact than mine. Luckily most of mine are done until 2027. Then Neptune squaring my sun/ Saturn quickly followed by Uranus opposing my stellium and ascendant. At least I have 5 years to rest before it starts.

I don´t know many Aquarians, maybe it´s because I don´t have any air in my chart. My friends tend to be earth and water dominate. You would think I would relate to other fire signs but I think there is too much competition there.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »