No birth time

August 1, 2021 at 12:43 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Sis999
No birth time
I’ve discovered that the Taurus I am seeing does not have a birth time. Why? I don’t know. Lol. He was born in the 60s in another country. I’m that country, he was born in the countryside. Not a big city. Local doctor. Whatever. I don’t know. It wasn’t noted.

So without an exact time, is a natal chart comparison even possible. I’ll always be in the dark, so to speak. I have never thought the sun sign was the end all and be all. Why I’ve dated so many Leo’s and had a great time. As a Virgo, no less.

Would have been great to see what was going on in his planets and houses. But maybe it’s just not possible.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 1, 2021 at 13:00
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You can do a rectification - but it´s very difficult to do. Even the best astrologers probably only get close. However you can do a biwheel - with how his chart compares to yours because only one of you has to have the correct ASC to do that. I don´t know if you can do this on AstroSeek - maybe someone else knows. I do it on Solar Fire - it´s professional astrology software.
August 1, 2021 at 13:06
(Virgo) Sis999 » JayJayAstrology
Oh! Thank you. I’ll search and see if I can find a free site to do one. Just using my instinct, I can tell he’s super shy and sensitive. I just need to understand this better.

Me: open mouth, insert foot.

Or as my father says: you got some kind of diarrhea of the mouth

🤣 😂
August 1, 2021 at 13:09
(Pisces) fishscales
You can still do planetary aspects...the moon info could be inaccurate though, since the moon moves so fast...

You can see how his planets aspect your ascendant, but not vice versa...

You can do one sided house overlays...where his planets fall in your houses...and again, moon data may not be right...again, no vice versa on that...

Unfortunately, you can´t do a composite...

Still, a decent amount of info can be found...
August 1, 2021 at 13:17
(Virgo) Sis999 » fishscales
Thanks! It’s so maddening. The more I want to find out how he ticks. The obstacles keep falling in my way. Almost like I wasn’t meant to know.

I mean, I’m sure if he dug around (ie, going back to his country and finding someone to rifle through old documents) he could find it. Doubt that information was documented when it was moved to disc/computer. But … lol! Not a priority for this Taurus and if I asked …. He’d ignore the request. Like, forever!

😂
August 1, 2021 at 13:19
(Pisces) fishscales
Oops sorry that post I just posted was supposed to be a message to someone :61:

No dirt or gossip, just a picture of a guitar
August 1, 2021 at 13:20
:61: :61:
August 1, 2021 at 13:24
(Pisces) fishscales » Sis999
"Almost like I wasn’t meant to know."

Maybe you weren´t. :3:

I´ll say this...the person I wound up marrying was the only person whose chart I did not check until a year or so after the relationship started...

Worked out OK.

Although it is undoubtedly interesting, I question the wisdom of checking the synastry for new relationships...too many pitfalls...the danger of self fulfilling prophecy, etc...

Not sure how long you´ve been in this particular relationship though...

Still, as to not being able to check...

Everything happens for a reason... :3:
August 1, 2021 at 13:30
Yeah. I know!

I don’t look to astrology to determine if I want to stay ina relationship. I think I wouldn’t date fire signs based on astrology. Don’t think any one would tell me to go after a Leo or Aries 😆 But I enjoy it to understand why there might be an issue AND TO OVERCOME that issue. Relationships are work, no matter the sign. I don’t like dismissing someone just because of an opposition or Squared or anything else that’s says “it won’t work”

I’m just curious.
August 1, 2021 at 13:44
(Pisces) fishscales » Sis999
"But I enjoy it to understand why there might be an issue AND TO OVERCOME that issue. Relationships are work, no matter the sign. I don’t like dismissing someone just because of an opposition or Squared or anything else that’s says “it won’t work”"

OK, so it sounds like you actually get it.

My wife and I have some difficult moon/Pluto stuff going on, and traditional wisdom says to run in the other direction in that situation.

What it´s taught me is to deal with issues as soon as they come up, and not let them fester. Turns out, that´s something I had always been lacking as a Pisces with Libra rising and Mars in Taurus. All of those placements tend to let things go too long, for their own different reasons.

And you´re 100% correct about the work aspect.

What irritates me is people coming on here asking "what is the chart of my soul mate" and other such nonsense. They don´t want any risk, work, or sacrifice, just some fairy tale relationship, full of ease, which is very unlikely to happen.

As with everything else in life, put nothing in, get nothing out.

Maybe all this is my Cap Jupiter talking, I don´t know. But for me, it´s always been that nothing is given, and everything must be earned. And even then it may not be given :61:
August 1, 2021 at 14:04
I know, I see the soulmate topics. IMO, a persons your soulmate if you are there through good and bad. And all the ugly rough stuff. Not that movie version.

Connecting souls is messy. But being up for the task is what makes it a beautiful journey. Each trying to be better for the other and ultimately themselves.

I have learned that this Taurus man has a difficult time with any perceived criticism. So I make time to explain what I say. This is a cultural and religious issue for him. How a person is raised impacts their interactions.

Regardless of signs, we should be aware and open to these open wounds that people carry with them. And learn to like, love, and understand.
August 1, 2021 at 14:28
(Leo) cubic » fishscales
"They don´t want any risk, work, or sacrifice, just some fairy tale relationship"

What are you talking about?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 1, 2021 at 15:56
(Libra) Lib_8
Hi,

You can try this site for synastry without birth time. It’s a pretty decent report.

https://astrolibrary.org/report/
August 1, 2021 at 16:11
(Leo) cubic » fishscales
On a serious note I´m all for that philosophy. I actually HOPE to not know the birth time of future romantic prospects. My finest, smoothest relationship was with somebody who I had questionable synastry with, and no composite to brag about.

Had I known her time I would have biased myself negatively, but even a positive bias is bad IME. We can´t really avoid it since we know astrology. If you see a chart you have with somebody that´s it - you´re now biased one way or another.

Granted it´s nice to get affirmation of some problem areas you´ve identified, but that´s the thing you can identify them w/o astrology and work on them, just by experiencing the relationship.
August 1, 2021 at 17:05
(Virgo) Sis999 » Lib_8
Thank you!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »