What Transiting Aspects/Information For Health Problems

July 30, 2021 at 07:38 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
What Transiting Aspects/Information For Health Problems
I think the title is pretty self explanatory. If it was confusing please leave a reply and I´ll try to clarify wtf im talking about lol

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 30, 2021 at 08:05
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Are you asking in the context of your chart or so general?
July 30, 2021 at 08:12
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » (dragonfly)
Ehh I guess both? I was just asking in general in regards to my own chart so I could see if anyone says any transiting aspects that are in my transit chart right now so I could look them up without bothering anyone lol
July 30, 2021 at 08:15
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » SpaceChild
The ruler of your 6th house is Mercury. It will soon be in conjunction with Ketu. Also, in Placidus you still have the sign of Libra in the 6th house, and Taurus in the AC. Ketu was until recently in conjunction with Venus, the ruler of both signs.

I could be wrong, but I think this is it.

Generally Saturn and Neptune transiting through the 6th house can cause a lot of confusion in the area of health. At least that is my experience.
July 30, 2021 at 08:32
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » (dragonfly)
Thank you very much for your insight, dragonfly. I appreciate it :)
July 30, 2021 at 08:39
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » SpaceChild
No problem. I hope others will respond to your post as well.

I suspect that there is probably more going on in your transits than I have been able to catch.
August 7, 2021 at 14:20
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Bumping this thread/topic
Didn´t want to derail another persons (can´t remember their name, sorry.) thread/post and make it about me.

If anybody can give any more information about this I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is more information about my question:

I am curious how transiting planets currently are moving through the signs and houses in regards to my natal chart, and how planets are making aspects?

I hope I´m making sense here, please if I need to clarify better I will try my best.

I am also interested in knowing/receiving information about what planets and signs or houses rule which parts of the body.

I dont particularly want to say what my problem is, because I´d like to confirm it by what is said/replied to me.

Thank you.
August 7, 2021 at 16:49
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
A transit cannot cause an illness that is not implied within the natal chart. So, answering this question would require looking at the natal chart and the transit in question - to see how whatever illness or symptoms you have are being stimulated. You cannot predict a health problem as everyone has a different natal chart and we all respond differently to the same influences.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/… - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 7, 2021 at 17:05
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » JayJayAstrology
Thank you Jay Jay, that makes sense.

I will attach my charts then, soon.
August 7, 2021 at 17:12
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » SpaceChild
Natal Chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 7, 2021 at 17:12
Natal Aspect Table
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2021 at 17:14
Transit Chart
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2021 at 17:15
Transit Aspects
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2021 at 19:27
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » SpaceChild
We cannot read a health problem in a natal chart. If we know what the problem is, then we can be of some help. We can only read possibilities - and there is no way to know if an illness will develop or not. The possibilities are endless. You are asking for an enormous amount of information that is difficult to respond to on a forum.
August 7, 2021 at 19:43
Ok I see.. I was just trying to be able to confirm how accurate astrology would be, that´s why I didn´t want to say the problem. I´m sorry.

I guess I am supposed to say what the issue is, and then ask for someone to point out or lead me in the right direction of which aspects ´could´ indicate that problem.

The issue is I am having terrible Neck pain and Shoulder pain. It shoots down my arm to my fingers. And then goes into the right side of up into my head and into my temple. (Sorry being so detailed, I just thought it might be helpful because I´ve been googling my heart out about what signs and planets rule what body parts)

I´m also waiting for the appointment with my doctor to discuss the x ray results.

Thank you for being so kind.
August 7, 2021 at 20:03
(Taurus) nutelina » SpaceChild
Neck and shoulders sounds like Taurus.
August 7, 2021 at 20:24
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » SpaceChild
Good! I´m glad you´ve got an appointment with a doctor. If you have a pinched nerve or something - this could cause the neck and shoulder pain - and a possible chiropractic adjustment could help. But - it´s difficult to say without knowing the cause. Did you fall or move wrong while lifting something? Is it bursitis? Is it a growth impinging upon a nerve?

Taurus rules the neck. Gemini rules the shoulders, arms, fingers - but Mercury rules the nerves and if it´s a pinched nerve in the neck say - there could be a different ruler depending upon where the nerve is pinched.

I think you just need to go see the doctor to see what´s going on. sometimes things happen that are very difficult to identify astrologically. Since this does not sound like a long-term illness, you may never know the astrological correlation to this.

My guess is that this is related to Gemini-Mercury as it is nerve pain - but knowing that doesn´t help you a whole lot right now. Since south node is in Gemini, 2nd house - it could have something to do with how you value yourself.

If you use mind-body techniques, i´d ask you - what are you doing right now in your life that is a "headache". Arms and hands do things. What are you "handling" or what are you doing that is a pain? Are you carrying a weight on your shoulders? Do you have a responsibility that you don´t want to have? Are you struggling with a part of your self-identity that feels you MUST do something, or must do it "right" or feels pressure to change?

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/… - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 8, 2021 at 11:00
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » nutelina
Thank you :15: :1:
August 8, 2021 at 11:06
Thank you for all this information, I greatly appreciate your time in replying!

The thing I should mention is that this has been long term, just getting worse and worse over the years, and over the past several or so weeks it´s gotten significantly more severe, and is constant.

I can´t recall any kind of injury ever that would have caused this. Not at all diagnosing myself, but I have looked up my symptoms and compared them to different causes.. and I have read that some of them are potentially hereditary. Who knows. I won´t until I can get my appointment to discuss the results with my doctor. I am trying to move that appointment up sooner rather than 2 weeks from now, calling tomorrow to see about that.

Your last paragraph really made me think about some things, thank you for bringing those questions to my attention. :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »