My planets and 5th house

July 27, 2021 at 20:23 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jaided
My planets and 5th house
I was wondering if anyone would like to look at my chart and tell me what you interpret out of all my 5th house planets with the signs they´re tied to as well as my exact aspects in those planets. I´m curious what all that 5th looks like from an outside view. I´ve never seen a chart with as much 5th as I have.
:37:
:180: :181:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2021 at 21:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist
That is a lot of planets combust with the :27:, good thing :116: is in :172: the Bull promoting emotional health! :43:
July 27, 2021 at 21:51
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Rosincvist
misunderstood and repressed but exalted moon. On exact degree of exaltation.

Dispositor of all those planets in 5th is sa in 6th... you have to serve to others, control your time and use your crative energy for the good of others. Than you too will feel good. moon in 9th. it fulfills wishes or narativ of your world view. With sun there, I guess children are big topic. Leaving a legacy behind you. male children if I may be pc incorrect :D outher planets just speak about social circumstances around you, like religion, spirituality, individuality, but your, personal are quite clear to me.
July 28, 2021 at 00:33
(Capricorn) Jaided » Rosincvist
Because Taurus is exalted in Taurus? I guess that probably helps tame down all my moon squares to a point, lol.
July 28, 2021 at 00:36
(Capricorn) Jaided » ZynCitrus
Do you use whole sign? I know in whole sign I have a few 6th house placements I don´t have in placidus. My 8th moon is 9th in whole sign as well but even in placidus I am just shy of being 9th house moon.
Lol I have 2 male children, which part of my chart suggests male children?
July 28, 2021 at 17:21
(Aries) Jay Jay
You do have a lot of planets in the 5th - 4 personal planets - all but the Moon - and two outer planets. Of course, the 5th house can be a lot of things, but at its core is "self-identity" - who you think you are. It´s about playfully trying out various roles you could play - self-development - self-expression - being creative - enjoying oneself. It´s a big focus on oneself there.

You are very focused in the 5th - and so - you are likely to be quite relational. You may want a lot of accolades, recognition, affirmation from others. It´s interesting that your Saturn is in 6th and you have a Virgo rising - because it is other-oriented - definitely more focused on helping others in big contrast to the 5th house planets. This is a strong balance to the self-focus. But chart ruler, still ends up in the 5th.

However - Capricorn is on the 5th cusp - so you have another big influence that likes to be of service to others. Because it is Capricorn, you may be much less Leo/5th houses-ish. It makes me think that you will be focused on knowing who you are from deep within - a Capricorn thing - rather than seeking so much affirmation from others. Yet, the Aquarius planets is very focused on your self - Aquarius saying "Ive got to be me".

South Node past life is in Gemini, 9th - so you made some conclusions about yourself and/or life that need revision - so I think you have all those planets there in the 5th so that you are evalauting that and playing with new ideas about who you are.

Anyway, some things to think about.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/… - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
July 28, 2021 at 19:00
(Capricorn) Jaided » Jay Jay
Ahh yes, you hit the nail on the head as usual Jay Jay!

The best way I can describe my Capricorn in 5th placements is that I come off as reserved and modest but on the inside I have some powerful desires for myself and whichever path I take, I always feel some part of myself is missing. I need a lot more affirmation and recognition than my Capricorn let´s on, it´s very internalized. Also being in the beginning stages of my Saturn return in Aquarius/6th house I do seem to be a lot more Aquarian in this past year. I have no interest in repressing any part of myself, being tied down, conforming to life´s expectations. And of course the Saturn shift started at the beginning of this pandemic so that hasn´t been easy, lol the pandemic certainly brought my need for freedom and individuality to the surface even more because we want what we can´t have right...
Helping others in need/forming new friendships has also been a big desire of mine this past year as well, I´ve never cared so much about interacting with others as much as I do now and world issues/ the unfair way our world runs is a huge focus for me too, more than ever before. Another Aquarius influence perhaps?

Im excited to learn more about my North and South Nodes when I finally get my reading done from you before the September class starts! Astrology is the first thing I´ve really been passionate about and believed in so I often wonder if I was meant to learn astrology in this lifetime, developing an actual belief system through astrology and spirituality as opposed to learning a little of everything in the past but never fully knowing what I believe in. Just my guess without actually knowing what I am talking about haha.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »