Pluto and the nodal axis

July 27, 2021 at 15:40 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) gwakefield718
Pluto and the nodal axis
Hi there!

Could someone please guide me as to how I can calculate the manner in which Pluto aspects the nodal axis in my chart?
For an example, I want to find out whether my Pluto squares the nodal axis or conjunct the nodal axis etc.

Any help would be so appreciated! Xxx

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 28, 2021 at 12:42
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Your Pluto is in Sagittarius so compatible sign with your North Node sign (Leo) so it doesn´t create a square at all but not a trine either.

Pluto and your North Node are too far from each other to create a trine. Otherwise, I can see that you have Saturn trine your North Node. That´s a very good aspect :30: :30:
July 28, 2021 at 13:10
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
A square is 90 degrees - with an orb of about 6-8 degrees on either side, depending on what orbs you use or whether the square is applying or separating. Your Pluto isn´t square your nodes. There would be a red line between Pluto and both nodes if it were square them.
July 28, 2021 at 13:17
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Astro Tools > Personal Transit Calendar

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/p…

Transit: Pluto - aspects: All Main - to Natal: Lunar Node

Year: 1990-2099

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

---

1) There was a :194:square before your birth in 1992/1993

2) Next aspect will be :192:opposition to your Lunar Node in 2038/2039

3) You will most probably not experience a Pluto square to your Lunar Node in your life time-spam :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 29, 2021 at 14:48
(Capricorn) gwakefield718
Thank you all so much for your help! I’m pretty new to this so I’m very grateful for your guidance☺️🙏
July 29, 2021 at 15:56
(Aquarius) viv
Hi there Your Pluto is square the nodes. I’ll let an evolutionary astrologer talk about that! Best Viv

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »