My friend is burdened in the moment - any help?

July 26, 2021 at 20:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
My friend is burdened in the moment - any help?
Is there any help to find in the stars?
She is so lovely and sweet, clever and artistic. But in those days she experiences hopelesness.
I cross my fingers that you have some interesting answers. Or maybe you could tell her about potentiel strength in her chart? I´m going to meet her tomorrow and I hope you can give her some words on her way ❤
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2021 at 03:18
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
No thoughts on this?
July 27, 2021 at 05:23
(Virgo) LotusStar
Saturn transitting her Mars (chart co-ruler) and he tends to bring burdens and limitations, especially with Uranus squaring on the side hiking the stress. Maybe also because Neptune opposite her Sun? Im going through this too, it´s though... Facing constant confusion, uncertainty, lack of direction and a vague hopelessness. If I didn´t have my faith in God, I´d be lost.

Having the nodes through the 1st/7th house could be shaking up her relationships too, but with Saturn to Mars transit along the Neptune/Sun, she should really look after her health and not overdo, not over-exert energy, avoid unnecessary arguments or stress, because those transits could impact vitality.

Sending her good wishes. :74:
July 27, 2021 at 17:30
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » LotusStar
Thank you so much LotusStar 🙏 she resonated very much with your writings. I´m sorry you are going through this too. I have Neptune squaring Neptune in the moment and the fog i hideuos!
I think her north node is in 2th house but the relationship part you wrote about her matched completely. Maybe because it is on the leo/Aquarius axis? Im still learning.
Anyways, thanks a bunch and my friend is also very grateful 🌻

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »