covid prognosis

July 25, 2021 at 14:21 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
covid prognosis
I´m tired of hearing how people I know are getting vacccinated. Yes it´s each personal choice (kinda...), but it feels like we (pro and against vaccine) live in 2 different realities that are drifting farther away with each day. It´s hard to accept someones reality that differs so much.

Is this the same Saturn - Uranus square causing this?

I literally heard news reporter saying: Biggest challenge at the moment is trying to balance individual rights and what´s good for the collective.

and I was thinking :22: wow , he´s unknowingly describing saturn-uranus square.

I guess neither Saturn, Uranus is good or bad. Even though it feels more tempting to blame Saturn (who has the upper hand atm). But I´m also concerned about what will happen when Saturn loses it´s strength, cause things could get out of control?
I can see how Uranus is our individual rights, freedom, but same time it´s the insane "progress", intellect and AI we´re stepping into, or loss of morals, traditions.
Saturn is the stinky corrupt system we live in, but also... basis, traditions, laws we need to respect in order to stay sane and healthy.

Where I´m going with this..

I just wanted to ask can anyone share their prognosis what will happen? when this will end? (people being forced to take vaccines)

And can we even expect something better after last Saturn-Uranus square or when Saturn leaves Aquarius?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 25, 2021 at 15:57
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t know about the astrological standpoint, but unfortunately, a psychological precedent has been set: one where it´s OK to absolutely lose your shit over a sickness with a 99% survivability rate.

So, when will it end?

Like I said, a precedent has been set. Even if this "crisis" winds down eventually, it will be replaced with something else somewhere down the line, to which the reactions will be even more dramatic, ridiculous, and draconian...

And worst of all, fearful.

Once you awaken people´s fear, (as was done in this "crisis") and allow it (or encourage it) to run rampant, the road back to sanity and normalcy becomes very hard to find. (Regardless of what the astrology may say.)

Fear is hard enough to kill....but even harder when a precedent has been set that fear is "good" and "smart"...
July 25, 2021 at 16:36
(Pisces) 11 » fishscales
Yes for many it´s fear. Also for me, but reversed - I have fear of this vaccine, it´s actual purpose and it´s long term effects on my health. That´s why I´ll avoid it.

But I´d say for most (who I know) it´s just going with the flow, doing everything to keep their peace, comforts, whatever position they have (not only job, but in society), like not losing their face, status by "believing conspiracies".
Plus people are just soooo tired in general, desensitized, and losing touch with their inner source or something.

I´m just wondering maybe just maybe when Saturn loses it’s strengths, the actual agenda behind this could be exposed for all, collapse and people stop trusting so blindly to big titles, names, corporations, rich men in suits and so on.

I actually hear many youtube astrologers talking about this awakening, that will follow at some point. People growing in their personal power, I could see that happening.

But when, after people are already chipped?
July 25, 2021 at 18:33
(Pisces) fishscales » 11
"Plus people are just soooo tired in general, desensitized, and losing touch with their inner source or something."

Losing touch with their "inner source", center, or whatever you choose to call it, is what caused this whole thing to escalate to such a ridiculous point in the first place.

"I actually hear many youtube astrologers talking about this awakening, that will follow at some point"

I don´t see such a thing happening, unfortunately.

All the evidence so far points away from an awakening, and towards an even deeper collective slumber.
July 25, 2021 at 19:01
(Aries) ram_goat » 11
the actual agenda behind this could be exposed for all, collapse and people stop trusting so blindly to big titles, names, corporations, rich men in suits and so on.

Is there really anything left that can shock us, after the last 50 years of the 20th century? Any abuse or lie that still has power to amaze?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 25, 2021 at 19:11
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"Is there really anything left that can shock us, after the last 50 years of the 20th century? Any abuse or lie that still has power to amaze?"

I don´t know about abuses or lies, but I think there are still some uncharted depths when it comes to collective craziness/stupidity/senselessness...

Look how much things have changed, just in the last 10 years...

And the ridiculousness just seems to accelerate with each passing year...

I think we´re at the beginning of the climax to the big ride...

And away we go....
July 25, 2021 at 19:17
(Pisces) 11 » fishscales
I’m holding on to this belief. It helps sleep at nights
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 25, 2021 at 19:26
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Yes I think we still have many miles left to go here.

But I will travel them with only a little smile on my face, unshocked.

It´s hard to remember this now, for pluto libra and later- they just aren´t old enough to remember this- but maybe the world is returning more to it´s "normal" state. I have to admit that the last 50 years of the 20th century were certainly very authoritarian. In the west we used to like to point our fingers at the Soviets and accuse them of this, but to be honest, in the west we were not much better. Our societies were equally repressive. Remove that societal pressure and then you get the sorts of things you see so commonly among pluto sag and pluto scorp- tattoos, weird psychological and emotional issues.. but maybe this is just humanity creaking and groaning as a great invisible burden is lifted from the world and the psychological beams and girders shift to a new, relaxed, unburdened position.
July 25, 2021 at 19:45
(Pisces) 11 » LotusStar
Thanks for your pessimisticly realistic view. It fits with mine.

Things are so far manipulated that idiocy is being celebrated. So I don’t think they care too much being exposed cause they literally view people as sheeps. They just follow their own plan.

“I don´t think this is astrological, it´s behind that at this point.”

What you mean with this?
July 25, 2021 at 19:47
(Virgo) LotusStar » 11
I mean I don´t think example Saturn going to another sign will change it.

What´s happening now has been decades in the making.

Only now they have the tools and technology to put it into place and enough dumbed down ppl to fall for it and the censorship to block dissidence.
July 25, 2021 at 19:51
(Pisces) 11 » LotusStar
Oh yes I agree it’s planned long before.
But those plans being guided by stars I believe.
July 25, 2021 at 19:53
(Virgo) LotusStar » 11
I can definitely believe they use astrology to their advantage, for timing purposes.
July 25, 2021 at 19:54
(Pisces) 11 » LotusStar
And mayyyybe that could be reason why the rush.
July 25, 2021 at 21:32
(Taurus) nutelina
> Is this the same Saturn - Uranus square causing this?

Sounds very much like it. Good point. Saturn = government restrictions, Uranus = change...

Neptune in Pisces till 2025?
July 27, 2021 at 13:10
(Pisces) 11 » nutelina
Last time Neptune was in Aries (1861-75) was during American Civil War, fighting about values and beliefs.

I wonder if Chiron in Aries is preparing us for what´s coming, cause it won´t be so calm anymore. Now is the time to heal and clear all illusions, cause later when Neptune moves into Aries (our identity), it could be even worse. Being confused about who we are as individuals, our purpose.. and fighting about false goals, ideals.
July 27, 2021 at 17:19
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Got to start with a disclaimer in this litigious and stupid world.

This post is for the free flow of information only.
No one should diagnose or treat anyone or anything based on any information in this post.

Adults need to do the research and do as they see fit in their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

I know Pfizer will make billions of dollars from their vaccine.

That will make it the most profitable on patent drug ever.

Real life use and studies show that the drug Ivermectin has been shown to prevent and cure covid19.

It is not a panacea, though it’s has a high level of effectiveness and safety when used properly.

Ivermectin is off patent and costs less than one dollar per dose.
Over 4 billion does of ivermectin have been given to people worldwide since it’s introduction as an anti parasite drug.

It has a very high safety rate with a proper dosing regimen.

There is little money to be made with ivermectin.

The evidence, which is voluminous and indisputable for the effectiveness of ivermectin is being suppressed and censored.

Mexico, India, Peru, Argentina and many African countries have had real life success in treating and preventing covid19 in actual people. This isn’t some speculative idea.

Last Spring India was being overwhelmed with Covid19 cases. They began using Ivermectin and got infections and death under control.

For some reason the Indian federal government started to ban ivermectin. Hmmm….I wonder why?$$$$$$

A 40 year old anti parasite drug with a high level of safety is shown to be highly effective at preventing and treating Covid. Though it is no longer under patent and there is little profit to be made from it.

Why is the government and media censoring this information?

This group of doctors is doing a good job in studying and informing about the use of ivermectin.
These are actual doctors ,treating actual patients and not paper pushers like Fauci and other government approved talking heads.

Link to the FLCCC

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Or just type FLCCC in a search engine.

It will take a person time and thought to research this issue. Knowledge is power.

Edit: Since people post all sorts of links to dubious material I will add this.

I have an esoteric side , this is an astrology site after all, but I am also very scientific and practically minded.

I am not dogmatic in my thinking.

The proper tool for the job at hand.

The FLCCC information is very credible.
These doctors and researchers are not making any money off this.
In fact they are risking their livelihoods because they feel it is morally the right thing to do.

Doctors should be about saving lives and making people healthy after all.

September 29, 2021 at 13:36
(Virgo) JulieJul
Hello People, it is aries era, for someone it is just difficult to change everything at one time , It came unexpected and unpredicted as Uranus does , so people who are not ok with quick changes, got depression, complain and wait until everything will be like before. NO, it will never be like before, we are going further. So adjust and integrate quicker and do not try to put the world back. About vaccination, I would recommend to follow the personal astrology advice on this account. Be prepared for new total changes in 2024.
September 29, 2021 at 14:07
(Pisces) 11 » JulieJul
Aries era.. is this has to do with Babylonian astrology? :63: or simply Vedic..
Can you explain?

Ah yes I don’t believe it will ever return to ways before.
My question was when will they stop forcing vaccines, if ever.
September 29, 2021 at 21:16
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » fishscales
"one where it´s OK to absolutely lose your shit over a sickness with a 99% survivability rate." 1% death rate is pretty significant. That is millions of Americans dead if everyone in the US got the virus. I guess it´s easy to dismiss if the 1% isn´t you or a loved one.

Would you eat something that had a 1% chance of killing you?
September 29, 2021 at 21:57
(Pisces) fishscales » Castlewallsxo
I did say "absolutely lose your shit", not take reasonable precautions.

But by "reasonable precautions" I don´t mean passive things like wearing masks, getting vaccines, and locking yourself inside your house.

Learn how to fortify your immune system by living a sane, balanced, relatively healthy lifestyle. Get enough sleep. Get outside. Try to eat as healthy as possible. Relax.

Filling yourself up with anxiety about covid is probably one of the better ways to actually get covid.

Stress has a tremendous impact on the immune system.

"Would you eat something that had a 1% chance of killing you?"

You´re asking a Venus in Taurus person that question...

I mean...how good does it taste? :4:
October 1, 2021 at 19:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Who knows, but I can´t see giving people tons of boosters can be too healthy long-term, because this is all mutable. How much can the body take of these vaccines?
October 1, 2021 at 19:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
This is going to be something this week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
October 1, 2021 at 22:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Here´s another one with Police and Firefighters. Speaks volumes when our service men and women and Medical Staff are standing together!

YouTube
YouTube
October 1, 2021 at 22:54
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » 11
"Yes for many it´s fear. Also for me, but reversed - I have fear of this vaccine, it´s actual purpose and it´s long term effects on my health. That´s why I´ll avoid it."

You have good reason to believe that. I´m with you 100% I think alot of people feel the same way also.
October 2, 2021 at 20:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Sunnyshadow
i was reading a psychology article that it is survival being pinned between Covid and the Vaccine. :61: I think most people try to put us with ant-vax people or conspiracy theories, and it´s pretty much not the truth.

I´m a former nurse aide, so my training just kicks in and thinking, I never seen any Vaccine with more then two doses, and then add on the booster shots every 6 months.

Not saying there might not be I don´t know about, but just seems to me like the Virus is Mutable, therefore, the Vaccine is Mutable, and then we´re in the Mutable Node.

Then at the beginning it was herd immunity, and then now it´s join the Vaccine Wagon, and hopefully this month will ruffle some feathers, and people will find new solutions. :32:

I notice you have Saturn in Virgo. Maybe all the Earth Elements are slow and steady and not as fast as the fire and air.

I know with this Venus in Scorpio it´s digging up stuff. :61: Always hate Scorpio transits because it gets to the deepest fears of death. And then you have the surgeon that wants to cut away the poison. :61:

Jupiter in Scorpio in my chart is the nurse aide, so interesting I keep researching it during this transit.
October 3, 2021 at 08:01
(Pisces) 11 » Sunnyshadow
“You have good reason to believe that. I´m with you 100% I think alot of people feel the same way also.”

Thanks! Sadly I don’t feel so. I know there are people, who think alike, but I’m not surrounded by them. In real life (not on this fantastic site, where freedom of speech still allowed without turning into war zone, and people share their honest thoughts and opinions, which is great!!!) all my friends (except one) are already vaccinated! And our paths go sideways, cause having honest conversations seem impossible, without turning heated and taking things way too personal. :47:

I yesterday heard in one video.. it could depend, how :160: and other slow moving planet transits are treating you now in your natal chart.
If they are forming trines, this could be transforming time with lot of great possibilities.
If harsh aspects, this chaotic time is amplified by your own personal problems and seems like world is falling apart!

It’s interesting thought, I didn’t check it.
But I know I have a tight grip of :160: and :159:.
Maybe that is why current times seems even more so troubling For me personally.
When mean time others keep living their lives like nothing too concerning is happening around. I can’t blame them. We all want to live and be happy! Why join someone else’s worries and make your own life more heavy? Not everyone wants to dive deep in underworld, where all the dark secrets hide. :28:
And it also depends how long you stay there..
Anyway, even though, what happens around, is one common reality, it might feel very different for each of us.. so it turns into different realities eventually. Lot of dividing these days.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »