The Moon signs of rightwing polticians

July 25, 2021 at 10:43 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

The Moon signs of rightwing polticians
I was (not) surprised by the amount of Capricorn Moons by highranking Nazis.

Capricorn: Hitler
Goebels
Magda Goebels
Hess
Eichmann
Streicher
Franz Stangl
Elisabeth Volkenrath

Aries:. Himmler

Virgo:. Irma Grüße

Libra:. Mengele
Maria Mandl

Scorpio:. Göring
Rosenberg
Heydrich
Ilse Koch

I then compared it to the rightwing polticians of today. From my country Austria: Again Earth element dominant but in Taurus.

Taurus:Jörg Haider
HC Strache
Norbert Hofer

Virgo: Herbert Kickl

Capricorn: Martin Sellner :28:
Generation Identify
Leader

Would be interesting to see the Moonsign of rightwing polticians of other countries. Post polticians of your country, if you want! :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 25, 2021 at 12:15
(Aquarius) viv
Interesting post
might also be worth looking at Pluto!
Australia All right wing mainstream politicians
I’ll to do further research to see if their are any known times for birth So far I’m struck by the number of Scorpio moons

current Prime Minister Scott Morrison Sun Taurus Moon ? Sag

current Minister of Defence previously Immigration Peter Dutton Sun balsamic Moon close to NM Scorpio trine Pluto

Pauline Hanson ultra right populist Sun Gemini Moon ? Pisces Aries (feels like Aries/ abraisive) Pluto Leo

Gladys Berejeklian current premier NSW Sun Pluto conjunct Virgo likely square early Cancer?

Julie Bishop past Minister External Affairs Sun cancer trine Moon conjunct Saturn Scorpio square Pluto

John Howard former PM Sun Pluto conjunct Leo trine moon likely end Scorpio
More later
July 25, 2021 at 12:53
(Leo) Anni23
First of all it is unclear by your reference to past right wing politicians who were far right if you are talking about right wing or far right wing. Secondly I wouldn´t look at just the moon sign. Thirdly I would compare and contrast with either left wing or far left wing politicians to be clear that there is a distinct occuring pattern but also I´m assuming you would be interested in that also.

If you are using both past and present day politicians I´d just add
Right wing-
Winston Churchill- Sagittarius, Leo, Virgo
Marine le pen- Leo, Capricorn, Libra
Margaret Thatcher- Libra, Leo, Scorpio
Vladimir Putin- Libra, Gemini, Scorpio

Left wing-
Jeremy Corbyn- Gemini, Taurus, Scorpio
Joe Biden- Scorpio, Taurus, Saggitarius
Angela Merkel- Cancer, Aquarius, Saggitarius
Karl marx- Taurus, Taurus, Aquarius
Vladimir Lenin- Taurus, Aquarius, Scorpio
Leon Trotsky- Scorpio, Leo, Leo (Taurus in his top domiant planets)

Hope this helps :1:
July 25, 2021 at 13:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m interested in far right wing Moon signs.
July 25, 2021 at 13:12
(Leo) Anni23 » Green Garden
Oh ok that wasn´t clear from the title.

Though I would assume for the above far left and far right people that the signs might be much the same/or not a considerable difference between left and far left and right and far right

In any case good to compare the data for both
July 25, 2021 at 13:15
(Aquarius) viv » Anni23
Yes it would be interesting to check mainstream left wing and green politicians too but let’s do a separate thread The people I mention are mainstream right wing politicians and Im struck by the Scorpio moons and Strong Plutos.
July 25, 2021 at 13:19
(Aquarius) viv » Anni23
What are the three Signs you mention for each Anni?
July 25, 2021 at 13:23
(Leo) Anni23 » viv
Sure if enough people seemed interested in this topic/to expand it further than this into two separate threads

I do think it would be better to clarify that there may be either some distinctions or similarities between specifically left and right, rather than non specifically far right and far left. (I don´t think the scope necessarily goes so far anyways)

Though I mentioned the above people as it would seem that quite a few left wing people (I personally won´t make further distinctions right now) have Taurus moons

Though personally I think this is too narrow a criteria

I might even add centrists. Though can capitalist centrists be considered innately far centrist somehow? :61:
July 25, 2021 at 13:58
(Pisces) fishscales » Anni23
"Though personally I think this is too narrow a criteria"

Agreed.

As a (very) general rule though, I tend to think of earth and fire as more right leaning, and water and air as more left leaning.

Not talking about moon signs, or any spefic placements, just the signs by themselves.
July 25, 2021 at 14:36
(Leo) Anni23 » fishscales
Actually now that I am thinking on it from my own perspective I would have thought that it was more of a difference between "individualist" and "collective" signs.
Of course there a few signs that may come inbetween, and then you would have to look at sign combinations/houses etc.

For a example Aquarius can be a two team batting player often
(Possibly Taurus as well.. :63:)

Sag likes to do it´s "own thing", which often ends up following some collective movement etc
July 25, 2021 at 16:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Anni23
"I would have thought that it was more of a difference between "individualist" and "collective" signs."

Hmm...never thought of that, and it´s an interesting perspective...

I take it that the individualistic signs would be more right wing, and the collective more left?

Only problem is...where would that put Aquarius? :61:

Or is that what you meant when you said they could "bat for two teams"?
July 26, 2021 at 12:14
(Aquarius) viv
Xi Jinping China 16June1953 Beijing Communist autocratic
Sun Conjunct Mars Gemini parallel Pluto, sextile Pluto Leo, trine SaturnNeptune Leo, Moon conjunct SN earlier in Leo
July 26, 2021 at 12:25
(Aquarius) viv » viv
I think it has to do with motivation to wield power. All politicians
need some ability to communicate, some self discipline, and some relation to power. Whether they serve according to their ideals (right or left) or whether they are cruel, manipulative and into self aggrandisement marks the difference. I don’t see much difference between a Communist dictator who annhilates minorities and a fascist dictator who does the same. Greengardens Capricorn moons are interesting. I’m finding Scorpio moons and significant will to power markers so far including sun or moon to Pluto
July 26, 2021 at 13:20
(Leo) Anni23 » fishscales
Ohh no, the opposite

Yes aqua would be the conflicted one. Also perhaps gemini could be the swing voting type
Also Sag

Idk about Leo

I´m undecided on pisces. Maybe they have a collectivist mindset :63:

Scorpio and aries- individualist

Taurus- individualist

Cancer- collective

Virgo- collective

Libra- collective

Capricorn- collective

Though still I would pay attention to other factors..
July 26, 2021 at 13:26
(Leo) Anni23 » viv
I agree very much. Scorpio or Leo is common I think though lol

Thinking of a left wing activist, Greta Thurnburg. Capricorn-Capricorn-Scorpio.
Capricorn is good for sheer unmoving determination and staying power
It can be utilised for either left wing or right wing collectivist causes
July 26, 2021 at 13:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Leo seems to be a dominant sign for our last four Presidents in USA. The only one with an earth Moon or earth anything, is Joe Biden, a liberal.

Our last two USA conservative Presidents -
Donald Trump - Gemini Sun, Leo rising, Sag Moon
George W. Bush - Cancer Sun, Leo rising, Libra Moon

Our last two Liberal Presidents -
Barack Obama - Leo Sun, Aquarius Rising, Gemini Moon
Joe Biden - Scorpio Sun, Sagittarius rising, Taurus Moon
July 28, 2021 at 13:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
A bit off topic altough he had his Moon in Capricorn.

Franz Wunsch: SS Kommandant
Helena Citronova: jewish KZ Inmate

Good for her having her Pluto Square his Venus and Opposite his Moon. Saved her life.

https://auschwitz.net/helena-citron…
July 28, 2021 at 15:33
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I dont think it s a strong corelation

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »