How to interpret the transits below

July 23, 2021 at 10:38 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) VillyM
How to interpret the transits below
Just read that the full Moon tomorrow is going to affect significantly my Sun sign. And decided to check with my exact birth data :)
What I saw, made me wowwww

At the time of the exact Sun-Moon opposition tomorrow morning, the transit Ascendant conjuncts my natal Ascendant, with transit Sun right on the Asc and transit Moon - on the Descendant, both in tight squares to the natal Mars. The transit Moon conjuncts as well the transit Fortune.

Any ideas how to interpret the above mentioned configuration? I know it is just a moment, but... should I start doing something great early tomorrow morning, or stay hidden in the bed as long as possible :)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 23, 2021 at 18:10
(Virgo) Angirsonl
I want to know too! 😃
July 24, 2021 at 11:23
(Aquarius) viv
full moon is not just a moment...more like a week or so til the next new moon.Energies culminating.Do you live with others? I might expect a burst of self expressive energy which might feel great but it may be met with resistance from others with Mars squaring everything.. You probably won´t want to stay in bed, unless you are with a lover! but maybe give some thought to how you express your needs, desires.. best Viv
July 24, 2021 at 14:16
(Scorpio) VillyM » viv
Thanks, Viv :)
When I said "just a moment" I meant the transit Asc :191: my natal Asc. To be honest, I slept through this moment (Saturday 6:30 am local time :)).
Mars square to Sun / Moon has no manifestations yet - quite normal day with my husband and daughter.
But here things can anyhow quickly become explosive - in my natal chart, Mars from 4 house forms a square to Asc/Dsc.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »