PLANETS AT HOME 12.

July 22, 2021 at 03:48 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) csrsc
PLANETS AT HOME 12.

´´Planets in the twelfth house are not integrated in your personality´´.

´´Planets in the twelfth house are repressed, but they have not disappeared´´.

How true is this?

Do you have planets in the 12th house? How would you describe it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 22, 2021 at 04:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Stephen E. King and I both have :155: & :199: in the twelfth house, men are not so mysterious because it is our cis-gender! :199:erschel makes us more shocking than not to those who would hope to disown the paranormal!
July 22, 2021 at 04:12
(Pisces) ReesesPisces
That’s actually pretty deep I actually have a :152: that in the 12th house and it’s a scary but an interesting personal development which has to deal with the emotions and the psyche itself.
July 22, 2021 at 04:14
(Virgo) csrsc » ReesesPisces
Do you feel in any way a disconnection with the Moon? :22:
July 22, 2021 at 04:18
(Pisces) ReesesPisces » csrsc
Yes actually I do because I’m not the type of person to be expressing emotions so readily so I usually just hold it in and become numb to the feeling without having to confront it.
July 22, 2021 at 04:35
(Aquarius) viv
I have Saturn in the 12th ten degrees from the Asc and square my third house Aquarian Sun 8 with degree orb. Neptune is
conjunct Saturn three degrees further back. I most definitely feel these energies. I’ve spent my life trying to bring my Venus ruled Neptune, ideals and intuitions into Saturnian form!

Saturn/ Neptune are part of a yod however so it may depend on aspects too. I would think unaspected planets in the 12th maybe less accessible to consciousness.

I tend to read the 12th as a place where people have to work things out in solitude or perhaps have already worked them out in which case the planetary energies may appear as gifts
It’s good to look at the ruler of the 12th and the rulers of any planets there. In my chart as an example Venus ruled Libra is on my 12th house cusp. The planet Saturn in 12th is at home in Capricorn and Aquarius across my third and fourth ie my home base, and Neptune is at home in Pisces across my fourth and fifth houses where Mars is applying to Venus.

So there’s a Saturnian response for you!
July 22, 2021 at 11:05
(Capricorn) Stellium12
I have moon, mars, Jupiter, mercury in the twelfth and Venus depending on the house system used. I resonate with a lot of what is written. I can see it especially in childhood. The thing I don´t agree with is the "doom" associated with the 12th. I am very happy and consider myself lucky. That may be due to having the heavy Sagittarius influence.
The thing I discovered was with the moon. It is very easy to take on the feelings and emotions of others. Once I realized this, I go into solitude to purge their energy and return to my "bliss".
July 22, 2021 at 11:13
(Leo) Anni23 » Stellium12
Omg I agree. I have seen a lot of people with 8th or 12th house placements who are completely functioning. I even think on some level it adds maturity.

Wouldn´t venus have this same effect as the moon for you if it´s in the 12th? Other people messing with your sense of personal "equilibrium" :23:
July 22, 2021 at 11:35
(Capricorn) Stellium12 » Anni23
For me I haven´t been able to isolate Venus in twelfth from Venus in Scorpio. They seem to mesh together.
July 22, 2021 at 12:41
(Leo) Anni23 » Stellium12
Ahh so your saying that Scorpio characteristics are prevailing? Or does scorpio intensify the need for privacy and solitude?

Interesting as these are some 12th house characteristics anyway
July 22, 2021 at 13:05
(Capricorn) Stellium12 » Anni23
I associate with Sagittarius the most. When it comes to perseverance and patience I can see sun and Saturn in Capricorn shine through. When it comes to relating to other people, Scorpio is dominant. I have a lot of "associates " but very few "friends". I think the need for solitude comes from the moon in the twelfth.
July 22, 2021 at 14:23
(Aries) Jay Jay
Really - as usual - it depends on the rest of the chart. You can´t say anything definitive about anything without the rest of the chart.

I don´t think these statements are necessarily true - and neither statement is one I´d be relating to a client. Of course, you can find someone who might relate to the statements - but it won´t be just because a planet is in the 12th.

I have Pluto in Leo in the 12th. No. I don´t think Pluto is repressed there and no, I don´t think Pluto is not integrated into my personality.

As with any house, the 12th house has several functions - and - we all don´t do the 12th the same.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/… - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
July 22, 2021 at 15:19
(Leo) Anni23
I would describe it as just separated, very private if not entirely visible and relating to unconscious sentiments that we may need to deal with.
Also because of the sense of separation (depending on the planet and how it relates to the rest of the chart) that person´s consciousness will feel either separated or not quite their own but also is, if they are unable to whatever extent to relate it to "real life".
Therefore according to the weight of the planet/s the personality may experience a autonomy that they may not even fully understand initially.

Some sources I have read even remove the emphasis of the personal (ie.whatever attaches itself "superficially")

Of course all elements of our unconscious are equally a part of us, regardless of how focused/open a way it is dealt with to incorporate them into our lives. Arguably planets in this house put the emphasis on doing this.
July 24, 2021 at 20:18
(Virgo) csrsc
Thank you very much to all :79:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »