Transit neptune in 7th house

July 21, 2021 at 00:28 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Kima217
Transit neptune in 7th house
Can somone please tell me experiences with this transit? What have you learned about this transit and what are the lessons? What is important here?
I feel exhausted for attracting this kind of people that this transit is giving me

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 21, 2021 at 01:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It takes a while for :159: to get any where, it is a real planet, Astrology has had a modern edge for some time! Sometimes the problem is with a co-ruler, not everyone gets along with :156: no matter how wonderful :156: is!
:154: and Eris, (not to be confused with "The Expanse´s" Eros disaster) are the Librans that have to be performing for Seventh-house to be doing what it is supposed to be doing, some Seventh-house transits I would have liked to have experienced in another part of the world! If :154: is exalted in :182:, than why isn´t :159: exalted in :177:? Nothing is fair! Some signs like :171: & :172: & :174: harbour an excess of exaltations! Why not :173: & :179:? The game seems to have some built-in screw-overs! I should have been drinking coffee and playing :49: - Kong! The seventh house cusp has an orb unto itself which means a planet could be parallel the sixth-house side and a planet could be parallel the seventh-house side creating a dual relationship state that is a life-long condition for the person born with it!
July 21, 2021 at 19:36
(Capricorn) dudar1k
I am going through it right now. I just had a breakup a few months ago, the relationship we had at the start seemed like very unique and dream-like. I am still mourning it. I also read that it could also be partly because of the fact that this transit is still not over, your vision still could be clouded and you may never fully acknowledge how doomed your relationship was, even though it may be real clear for others. I am still thinking about how I could´ve/would´ve said or acted differently to save the relationship, even though if you think rationally the end was inevitable but for me it was a very harsh reality check. I´ve learned that you should accept the fact that you can never be the center of another person´s life, even though at the start I felt exactly like this - completely accepted, validated, feeling like the most important thing for this person.
Another reason for me to worry, as it seems Neptune will be out of my 7th house only in 2030, so how many more harsh lessons may I endure during it.. :25:
July 21, 2021 at 20:02
(Virgo) Astrooo
Neptune: Confusion and Grace.
Transformative power of the mirage by changing the plane of consciousness and dissolving the ego in order to meet the Other in the Ocean of feelings.
However, be careful with Venus M12 you are sensitive to "impossible" love stories.
But nothing is written, everything is possible.
Enjoy ^^
July 22, 2021 at 06:52
(Aquarius) viv
Hi Kim’s and Dudar1k
I’ve never had this transit and won’t till I’m 90!

But Rob Hand in my old Planets in Transit book says that it’s a time to be clear about communications and, that you may need to care for someone who is ill and, of course, be aware of your own projections... which we never are when we fall in love.

I’ve tried to think of the relationships I’ve had that ended as times with a karmic friend who was there to teach me things I’m still integrating months and years later. I think the thing is with Neptune is that what we experience IS actually true, it’s just so immense in its possibilities that finding an every day form is virtually impossible. Perhaps your past lover brought you just that completeness. It’s already in you but they mirrored it back for you. Maybe your Venus in the 12 th is about knowing some of that for yourself.

Best Viv
July 22, 2021 at 06:56
(Aquarius) viv » Rosincvist
Hi Rosincvist
Could you say more about the seventh house cusp having an orb to itself?? Ta!
July 22, 2021 at 18:22
(Taurus) Rosincvist » viv
If the Ascendant gets to be "double orbed" as the oversimplification goes than so do Descendant, I.C. and M.C. :44:
July 22, 2021 at 23:25
(Cancer) Kima217
Thank you all for sharing and helping 😊

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »