12th House Profection Year Pt.2

July 20, 2021 at 07:55 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) NNIE
12th House Profection Year Pt.2
Alright, so today is my birthday and I can say because of the lovely comment left on my last post , that I’m not scared to be 23. I know regardless of what happens I’ll be coming out of this better than I entered. Still I’d like to know if anyone can see anything in my chart that I should watch for especially during my 12th house profection year. Insight is much appreciated.

Some notes just in case my chart picture doesn’t post:

Leo @ 2° in 12th house, Pisces rules the 12th house, Jupiter in Pisces in the 8th house @ 28°, Pisces in 7th house @ 0°, Pisces in 8th house @ 26°, Mercury in Leo in the 12th house at 24°
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 20, 2021 at 15:28
(Taurus) s81
Happy birthday! :36:

The annual profections is an hellenistic technique (based on time lords) which shows which is the planet ruler of the year, by associating a house to each year of life (profection means advancement/increment): the ruler of that house is the ruler of the year.

This year is 12th house for you, and the ruler of your 12th house in Leo is the Sun, so that´s the one you have to specially keep an eye in your transits during this year. Those transits will be more relevant than usual for you, but can´t tell how they will be expressing exactly for you. Read about 12th house meanings and try to find a correlation with your life and your current situation.

Btw, you have your natal Mercury in your 12th house and in Leo, so it is disposed by your Sun in two ways, so it might happen that the expressions of the activated Sun come out via the transiting Mercury too.
July 21, 2021 at 05:53
(Cancer) NNIE » s81
Thank you so much! I appreciate your insight and will keep everything in mind :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »