norway friends?

July 19, 2021 at 17:43 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) uhkwaireeuhs
norway friends?
Hi!

My name is Asterin, my pronouns are he/them. I moved recently to Norway and I was hoping I could meet some new people from Norway, even maybe in the same city. I lived before in The Netherlands! But really, everyone is welcome to become my friend.

I´ve been studying astrology since 2016, I also have a tumblr page if u want to check that out: https://uhkwaireeuhs.tumblr.com/
I´ve posted there stuff about astrology so you can see my niveau of it. I also have two notebooks filled with astrology information, so if you would wanna be intrested in seeing that I´m also willing to share that.

I´ve always been bullied by astrology by my peers back then, but now that spirtituality and astrology is a hit, especially on tiktok I got quite insecure about it. Especially girls did it mostly for the trend, which is fine to discover urself but if ur one of those people please don´t send me a friend request.

Next to astrology, I like to draw, paint and write. The subcultures I belong to are goth and emo.

I hope thats enough information to attract people who would be intrested in meeting each other.

I wish you a good day/night if ur reading this, and if ur read everything: thanks so much for taking ur time :D

-Asterin

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »