X sun y rising / y sun x rising relationships

July 18, 2021 at 00:14 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Koichan.w
X sun y rising / y sun x rising relationships
Hey guys~
I was curious what you think about these type of relationships or companionships. For example a pisces sun aquarius rising and a aquarius sun and pisces rising. Or an aries sun and virgo rising with virgo sun and aries rising.
Is it like seing yourself from another point of view ? Or completely something else?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 18, 2021 at 04:27
(Taurus) s81
Well, there is some general compatibility implicit there I think, but the only reliable way to analyze if there is real compat is doing the corresponding synastry and composite charts. There are so many other factors that could easily flip that general tendency the other way round.
July 18, 2021 at 08:34
(Taurus) nutelina
I could answer for Sun "angle" rising if that is what you are asking. For example Sun conjunct rising is like parent and child.
July 18, 2021 at 20:42
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Haven´t experienced a double whammy like that ;)

But I know of my Scorpio ascendent with Sun Scorpio´s vibe pretty well.
It´s not like seeing myself.
More like in tune on understanding & picking things up fast
Things I do as approach or envision & other ascendent activities in projecting
an Sun native can easily pick up on, understand or even identify with. As the sun is a sense of self identity.

So there´s an instant rapport & a vibe of "we´re alike" or "he/she gets me"
Can feel like good friends fast, both with men & women alike.
Or even a feel like brother/sister with some if the rest of the chart indicates softer harmonies on mars/venus.

If mars/venus is potent too there can be strong attractions.
Romantically/Sexually vibes with opposite sex
& Hanging out, team up vibes with same sex.

I´ve experienced all those vibes with scorpio sun´s & my ascendent

Also people with ascendent cancer to my sun cancer, felt similar.
I could easily sense & pick up what they meant, and on the emotions behind what they shown on face.
One can sense the tears behind the smile so to say.
or the intentions behind the actions
That type of being in tune, and understanding ^^

That´s my take on it ;D

And if double whammy, then it would go both ways,
and might be stronger leaning towards seeing oneself.
As the ascendent projects & sun identifies, they then both likely project & identify simultaneously.
Cheers
July 19, 2021 at 08:56
(Leo) Cheliel
As far as I´m concerned, I don´t think it causes a mirror effect or anything like that. I would have seen it more in the Sun-Moon case.

Having the Sun in conjunction with the other person´s ascendant can mean that we become a kind of repository for them, as our core principles resonate with the way they understand their identity and how they project it.

The fact is that the Sun and the Ascendant are not on the same plane. The Sun represents the reflective essence of the personality, while the ascendant highlights the orientation of the different energies that make up a chart.

If the 12th and 1st houses are empty, the ascendant will be much less perceptible and it is mostly through the other dispositions of the chart that it will appear, in filigree.

Any planet of an individual B on the ascendant of an individual A will in any case cause an influence of B on the way A expresses his identity. If it is the Sun it is a principle influence, the Moon is a sensitive influence, Mercury mental, Venus affective...

From there, if both people have their Sun on the Ascendant of the other, each one will influence the expression of identity of the other with its guiding principles.
July 19, 2021 at 13:26
(Libra) Veri935
Woaah, with the second pairing I just think- two controlling, perfectionist and assertive people
February 9, 2022 at 04:07
(Pisces) Koichan.w
Thank you for all your answer guys. these are some interestin insights :D
February 9, 2022 at 17:06
(Leo) Anni23 » Cheliel
You word this interestingly- "The Sun represents the reflective essence of the personality, while the ascendant highlights the orientation of the different energies that make up a chart."

Can you explain further? How they both manifest.
I´ve heard varying things about this
February 9, 2022 at 17:12
(Virgo) Aren Levi
From my experience,

scorpio Moons have weakness for scorpio Mars and rising

leos and virgos are my best friends.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar