Incarnated angels star seeds info

July 16, 2021 at 21:57 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LancelotD
Incarnated angels star seeds info
So in one of my charts I saw where they referred to me as an undercover angel incarnated. Does anyone have any info how they got this from my chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 19, 2021 at 04:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You have a seven planet kite formation :76:
September 15, 2021 at 03:10
(Virgo) LancelotD » Rosincvist
Where could I find more info?
September 15, 2021 at 03:36
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
"Referred to me as an undercover angel incarnated"

Unless one of the 108 astrologers King Suddohan used to read The Buddha´s birthchart, told me something like that. I´d take it with a grain of salt....
September 15, 2021 at 08:26
(Leo) cubic
Well.. to me just sounds like a typical astrological ego massage to give you something / keep you hooked. Make you think you´re special etc.

Keeps the whole system going.. lol. I wouldn´t believe in it if it was me but hey.. that´s the beauty of it isn´t it? It cannot be proved or disproved..
September 15, 2021 at 08:27
(Aries) nutelina
As soon as they come up to you and say "We can help you" Beware :4:
September 15, 2021 at 10:12
(Pisces) fishscales » cubic
"Well.. to me just sounds like a typical astrological ego massage to give you something / keep you hooked. Make you think you´re special etc."

Basically, the entire marketing strategy of all things "new age."

I generally don´t lump astrology in with "new age", since it´s a traditional science/art. Although some astrology these days certainly veers into new age territory, unfortunately.
September 16, 2021 at 05:00
(Virgo) sunlitsky
On the scale of Woo I don´t rate very highly, I´m too earthbound for that, but I understand why they might say that. Undercover = 12th house stellium which is strong introversion. Your stellium includes Mars, which is action etc, so you may act behind the scenes. Angel maybe comes from your Virgo Sun which is a sign that tends to serve and be helpful to others. Virgo is an earth sign but with the Neptune square this adds an otherworldly air. Finally with Uranus in your first house this could be interpreted as an "alien" influence as you can act outside of traditional ways.
I could be wrong about all of this. :68:
September 18, 2021 at 20:04
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i can see that specially on your sidereal chart :3:
September 19, 2021 at 12:25
(Leo) cubic » fishscales
"I generally don´t lump astrology in with "new age", since it´s a traditional science/art. Although some astrology these days certainly veers into new age territory, unfortunately."

Ah so it´s kinda recent. Regardless they are so easy to mix together so it was prob inevitable.

Astrology occupies such a sweet spot of validity, probabilities and vagueness that it can be easily polluted opportunistically or ignorantly..
September 20, 2021 at 02:11
(Pisces) fishscales
We have karma (debt) with the very earth we walk on.

Because of that, we can´t just "incarnate" into other "star systems", unless we have no karma at all. Which does not apply to anyone on this site.

"Starseeds" is new age chicanery. At best, meaningless, purposeless fantasy/theory. At worst, ego mastrurbation.

Angels are certainly real, but the definition of an angel is a human being who has completely eliminated their ego and taken the next step in their evolution. To use a religious term, one who has attained "moksha".

Again...nobody here.

Instead of concentrating on some theory of what we "are", we should be looking within to find out what we actually are.

The results of such an investigation will not be glamorous.

Upon discovering that, we should cling to the highest standards of personal ethics, and also do our best to help others.

If we do this honestly, perhaps a real spiritual path will reveal itself to us: not one based on "telling", but one based on doing, and hopefully, as we progress, knowing.

On a more earth-bound level, if you are paying this astrologer to tell you these things, you are wasting your money. Better to figure out something practical to do with it. If you can´t do that, give it to charity. Either way, it would be better spent.
September 22, 2021 at 01:38
(Taurus) Rosincvist » LancelotD
The Magi Astrologers are a step ahead of everyone else in sky formations and evolution from mere number crunching to geometry & crystalography!
If someone is incarnated than they are no longer God´s Angels! :76:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »