Boyfriend broke up with me...

July 16, 2021 at 19:54 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
Boyfriend broke up with me...
My boyfriend of 4 months broke up with me yesterday. I dont understand why? Is love coming to me? Marriage?

Chart
https://imgbb.com/CQPS4YW

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 16, 2021 at 20:31
(Gemini) AmberMoon
You need to heal first. Don´t be looking at charts now.
July 16, 2021 at 20:45
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Did he give you an answer why??
July 16, 2021 at 20:48
I have to respectfully disagree with Ambermoon... Part of the healing process is understanding... I think you are right to ask and search for answers you want to know... Its a part of our growth and success moving forward...
July 17, 2021 at 01:03
(Gemini) Gemini25 » JessSezItSoftly
What do you see in my chart please?
He told me he has feelings for his ex still.
July 17, 2021 at 01:24
(Scorpio) OS* » Gemini25
"He told me he has feelings for his ex still."

Brace yourself or let him go. I wouldn´t waste my time any further.
July 17, 2021 at 02:05
Idk astrology enough to read charts but I´m a long time relationship/ opposite sex studier and I can tell you that if he says something to you like that, believe him.... Its another way of saying that he doesnt see a future with you, which I know may be hard to hear, but the good news is you´re free to let the right man take you by the hand and walk with you through life....

The worst thing you can do is allow someone to make you feel unwanted or not good enough.... (because first of all, that´s not true...) However, just because the two of you might not be made for a longterm relationship, doesnt mean that there is anything wrong with YOU....

We all have needs... be the girl of the man that needs YOU!! Not the one who doesnt... Its a waist of time.... Trust me....

I do encourage you to learn, educate yourself, get the answers you need for growth, and closure and get yourself ready for the right guy.... You´ll be WAAAAAAAY more happier that way with a lot less heart ache.... :80:
July 17, 2021 at 02:14
Wow thank you.
Yes he hurt me so much. He talked about having babies with me, marriage, bought me gifts, trips, and then begun pulling away in the last month. Went silent on me for 2 days and finally talked with me telling me he has feelings for his ex even thou shes crazy and I dont think I will be married again. He said he felt like that for a month and was processing it. I asked the whole month you didnt tell me?! We kept meeting having sex and you acted like everything was OK. I cant believe it. I cant believe he let me go. I really loved him.
July 17, 2021 at 02:14
(Gemini) Gemini25 » OS*
I broke it off. He hurt me a lot.
July 17, 2021 at 02:15
(Gemini) Gemini25 » AmberMoon
I still want to see in my chart what is happening with me.
July 17, 2021 at 02:36
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Gemini25
I know... unfortunately guys can be very emotionally immature.... Guys can also be very immature in general and self centered... especially if you are not the girl he wants forever with..... I would be pissed if I was you, too!! And very hurt!!

But you´re doing the right thing and a very strong lady!! You dont need HIM , especially acting this way!! You´re way better than that and deserve better.... I´m gonna share a pic with you that I naturally live by (being a scorpio)

One moment....
July 17, 2021 at 02:52
Dang it !! It wont let me post the pic!!! Its soo good too!! I tried cropping it like 5 times!!

Anyways, ...it says this...

:122: I never chase, I replace... Remember that.... :178:

:5: :21:
July 17, 2021 at 05:05
(Scorpio) OS* » Gemini25
Im sorry to hear. . but you took the wise decision. We tend to realize many things during the first 6mo. even if it takes lots of time to truly get to know someone. You caught it soon enough.

Take a little time for yourself now and don´t worry, right man will come along 🌹🌹
July 17, 2021 at 05:40
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » JessSezItSoftly
I really think it´s cruel if people don´t tell why they want to move on.

I had that a few times and it makes healing more difficult. Please let´s respect our partners by not making them wonder. There are even separation ceremonies to make thing really end in the head and heart. In our society we have starting ceremonies like baptism or marriage, transition ceremonies like from boy to man, but only one ending ceremony: a funeral.

The old Celts and Germanic tribes knew different. A handfasting ceremony meant a marriage of one year and one day, but they renewed it if they felt happy. Maori tribes and perhaps a lot of other native tribes looked after the children without trauma, before and after the relationship.

We always make drama about it, because we assume our relationships cannot fail and have assumptions like "till dead do us part". Children end up in fightings between divorcing parents and trauma comes from that drama. Our society is quite ill in that area.

We are human beings and sometimes relationships fail. Let´s take our responsibility and respect the partner we loved by at least expressing ourselves the why...
July 17, 2021 at 07:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would wait and see what happens. Jupiter in Pisces went into retrograde and Jupiter in Aquarius Retrograde on the 30th, so what it looks like right now is not what it will look like then.

Most likely, he may have made a dumb choice and will figure it out when it switches We usually do this in retrogrades with relationships.
July 17, 2021 at 07:11
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » goldenlion32
It can be devastating, the thought of being an "option".

I don´t know the TS or her BF, but I´d take the time to reflect, to keep the energy in herself and see what she really wants. But first you need to grief, the pain of a broken relationship can be clouding your emotions and thoughts.
July 17, 2021 at 07:32
(Capricorn) degreesofsin
I´ve heard squares from Venus or Mars can indicate can cause relationship troubles or conflicts, and looking at your chart the Venus/Mars conjunction at 19´ Leo earlier this week was directly squaring both your Mercury and ASC at 18´ and 20´ Taurus, but I believe once the transiting Sun conjuncts your natal Moon in Leo it should pose some new opportunities for you, especially once Venus and Mars enter your 5th house of Virgo.
July 17, 2021 at 12:30
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Catch-22
Hi Tantist, are you agreeing with me or are you under the impression that I´m not showing respect in my comments?? I´m confused??
July 17, 2021 at 13:45
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » JessSezItSoftly
I worked further on your answer. You asked if he didn´t say why, and I said I think breaking up without telling why is cruel.

So I assume I agree with you :75:
July 17, 2021 at 15:33
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Catch-22
Ohh!! Lol😄😄 okay!! Yes... I couldn´t tell at first because it sounded like you were agreeing with me and elaborating more but I just wasnt completely sure!! Lol

Yes, we agree... it´s much better to have answers and understanding so as to know more correctly how to move forward! 🙂

Our minds can run wild and we cant read minds... not to mention when you think you´re both on the same page to find out later that you weren´t can feel very betraying and shameful! So it´s best to try and find out the confusion going on in your heart , mind and soul and put it to rest.... otherwise we can walk away believing things that arent true or nurse a thought that maybe you´re wasting your time on....

A person can really get down on themselves because of someone else... but the reality is we are just right for a more right person...

:17:
July 17, 2021 at 16:04
(Gemini) Gemini25 » goldenlion32
Around what time he might realize this? This month? Next month?
July 17, 2021 at 16:06
(Gemini) Gemini25 » degreesofsin
What is the timing of this please? This month?
July 17, 2021 at 16:07
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Catch-22
Yeah I feel so down. I feel like he never loved or cared for me even thou he claimed he did.
July 17, 2021 at 16:08
Thanks!

Yeah I feel so sad, I didn´t eat for 2 days, I was crying like crazy, didnt leave my bed. I just feel like maybe he never cared at all.
July 17, 2021 at 18:20
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Gemini25
What you are feeling and how you´re reacting is totally normal and natural... I think almost all of us girls have felt the same at one point. Or react to such sad disappointing stress in such ways.... Its awful and painful, and frustrating and sad... I truly understand!

Like I said, amongst these natural reactions and feelings, you will also learn and grow and develop into the woman that is made for that certain guy! So focus on those things! (If you can) do what you need to do with finding clarity but also, take this time to pamper yourself!! Take yourself shopping, or get your hair done... buy some new makeup or go on a trip... (just some ideas) focus on YOU. Be beautiful, strong, and start talking to other gentlemen!! (When you´re ready of course) but theres nothing wrong with meeting new people and making friends! You never know what or when you will meet the right person!!

Dont rush.. take your time... Try not to do anything you´ll regret but also gently push yourself in a comfortable direction to meeting Mr. Right...

And remember to pamper yourself!! :80:
July 17, 2021 at 19:25
Do you read charts? If so can you see why love is delayed for me?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »