What did i come to do?

July 15, 2021 at 04:43 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Creativelamb
What did i come to do?
Ive had a very very, strange, traumatic life thus far, and Im very worried about transit pluto, going over my moon lilith venus mars in the 1st and 7th, in the oncoming years. i am an open book, and very honest, and am seeking any and all advice. Pluto transiting my ascendant has been the most petrying life altering experience. ive barely survived it, and need to have a firm grip on what that looks like when pluto conjuncts my moon.

At that same time, my partner will have pluto enter his 4th. both his mother and best friend, just had pluto conjunct their cap moons. his mother lost her breasts. i really need to believe, all of this darkness, is leading to something good. like children. we both have 5th house planets.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 15, 2021 at 10:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Wondering about Faith, Faith in Science, Faith in Astrology, your time of birth is on edge with Stationary :154: it gives you a touch of theatre! :44:
July 15, 2021 at 15:37
(Virgo) Creativelamb » Rosincvist
Wondering....always. ALWAYS, wanting to KNOW MORE! I seek a troubling amount of validation. i dont like assigning myself to anything, until I know its the RIGHT answer. These last few years, obliterated a lot of fear and insecurity. I never felt connected to anyone or anything, and my mother is an astrologer, and i even worked in a new age bookstore for years.

pluto in the 9th, scares the crap out of me, with its LOUD FLASHY VALIDATION of FAITH, ASTROLOGY, LIFE and all of the answers to humanity´s problems.

theatre? ive known what i was from the start, so I try to downplay myself, as much i as i can. haha

thank you for your feedback!
July 15, 2021 at 17:41
(Taurus) nutelina » Creativelamb
So what about meeting with your polar opposite, Pisces? Helped me a lot, I even had a childhood friend of whom I didn´t know he was also Scorpio moon (I knew he was Libra).
July 15, 2021 at 18:15
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste as a fellow New Yorker I´ll try to help using the jyotish system.
First right off the bat,"Sade Sati"has been going on for you for a few years now and will continue to hit until Saturn leaves Aquarius in 2025. This year it´s probably at its peak,Traditionally this is a period of challenges, setbacks, reversals of fortune and delays and disappointments.
Besides that,your Maha dasa´s weren´t easy, Rahu dasa started in 1999 and it must have been a rollercoaster of highs and lows during its 18 year run.Even before that, your Mars dasa in the 1990s could have been difficult since Mars is debilitated in your chart and in a very tight conjunction with Venus, Mars in cancer debilitated and conjunct venus could be detrimental in relationships, bringin tumultuous and aggressive partners into one´s life besides possibly accidents, injuries or surgeries.
Now Jupiter Maha dasa is going on,Jupiter is the lord of your vedic Rising sign,so powerful but he´s in the 12fl house of losses, endings and expenses and conjuct Ketu.
This is an excellent placement for spiritual life and living in foreign places possibly, imo in order to make the most of Jupiter dasa it´s best to increase spirituality in your life as much as you can,particularly on Thursdays and Saturdays for now. Keep these days as "holy" and follow a sadhana staunchly on them and you will find relief and betterment in life.
Also imo Saturn will play a big part in your life,you have Saturn exalted plus you´re born on the 17th and on a Saturday ,spiritual remedies and austerities done on Saturdays will definitely help you🙏🌻🕉

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »