Out of bounds planets

July 15, 2021 at 02:51 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Out of bounds planets
Does anyone study this? I just recently learned about it. And discovered my mars is out of bounds. Thought the descriptions were pretty interesting. Theres a few articles and case studies online about this phenomenon

Its basically when a planet ventures far to the north or the south of its plane, and considered out of bounds. Can lead to some unusual or exaggerated traits. Supposedly

Example. Howard Stern has Mercury OOB

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 15, 2021 at 02:57
(Virgo) rohini moon
Yep, I have it. Mars and Venus OOB´s.... unsure of this meaning because I haven´t looked into it..

Does it mean we´re zany characters?
July 15, 2021 at 03:00
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
"Famous people with out of bounds Venus are Charlie Chaplin, Cher, Tina Turner, Larry King, Liberace, Josephine Baker, Rudolph Valentino, Osho, Bjork, Britney Spears"

Liberace and Britney... :15:
July 15, 2021 at 03:01
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Im not even sure yet. Theres not alot of info online about it.

But the little i found about mars oob was pretty relatable. Something about not following the rules or coloring outside the lines :4:
July 15, 2021 at 03:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
"Not following rules"

Sounds about right, then. I´m looking into it now.. :15: it´s definitely interesting just to see..
July 15, 2021 at 03:05
(Virgo) LotusStar
Moon out of bound for me... What I understand it gives it a ´Uranian´ vibe, kind of non-conformist energy, doesn´t like playing by rules, seeks complete freedom of expression.
July 15, 2021 at 03:08
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
Then I must be the embodiment of OOBs ..because I also have Uranus in my first house. On top of two planets OOB
July 15, 2021 at 03:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Thinking outside the box. Going against the grain.. pretty much sums it up, I´d gather.
July 15, 2021 at 03:14
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
Definitely, two or more OOB is supposed to be quite rare!
July 15, 2021 at 03:50
(Virgo) rohini moon
"The out of bounds signature doesn’t seek freedom. It is freedom. A person with a strong out of bounds signature might encounter restriction and react against it. But their inner experience – something inherent in their nature – is already free, already uninhibited. Others might judge their actions, desires, or style as different or even "wrong." But the out of bounds person is not likely to internalize that kind of criticism. Instead, they’ll wonder what’s wrong with the person judging them"

You must relate to this, too..

good thread sunnyboy, being that we both have the same planet oob´s - it´s an interesting case study :4:
July 15, 2021 at 03:54
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
. Others might judge their actions, desires, or style as different or even "wrong." But the out of bounds person is not likely to internalize that kind of criticism. Instead, they’ll wonder what’s wrong with the person judging them"

Ive always wondered what is wrong with most people :61:

Bout to crash. Ill come back to this later :37:
July 15, 2021 at 05:48
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m interested in oob Lilith. Especially in Cancer. No house to be determined...

Nothing to find on the internet about it.
July 15, 2021 at 08:52
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
The trait you gave your mars because it´s OOB is basically how every unaspected planet behave. Your Mars is in fall and has to compensate, same thing with planets not receiving other influences, they exaggerate, it´s most obvious with Venus in women´s chart - their venus traits just become too much... in Taurus for example they over-enjoy food and become "more feminine" :3: as compensation they spend excessive time and money for clothes, nails done, make up done and so on... in Gemini - becoming too "boyish" guy´s best friend, burping loudly (to express, form of verbal expression) interested in traditionally more masculine professions like people that fix cars (forgot word for this) or bus drivers and so on...
July 15, 2021 at 10:58
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
I have out of bounds Mars as well and I have read the same about this adding more potent vibes. My mars is conjunction Uranus and I am very active physically and love to Fist fight, adrenaline junkie and very impulsive behaviour.

I think I have oob Neptune as well but have to double check that one.
July 15, 2021 at 11:10
(Pisces) xtapodia
Do you mean changing ecliptics of the planets with the world? This is causing tiny increased resonance levels which in return causes difficulty to make babies especially for men. Today %30 of couples get babies made in articifal tubes and i do not know how many men are taking pills to increase sperm levels. İ have a synthesis about this, yet for clean energy by imitating celestials.
July 15, 2021 at 12:48
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » RA_
I didn´t talk to PoisonApple in private, but this is what I also felt: she had issues and was a real person.

I felt not able to penetrate her shell and I don´t know if anyone here was able to do so, that´s why I decided not to spend much attention on her anymore, especially because she deleted posts...

After 16 years spending in the medical business, I came to a conclusion you can only help people who are allowing to be helped and to be honest, I never saw her asking for help. I met ONE (1) therapist who was able to break through people´s armor that kept on resisting. He was old (70+) and very experienced and a tiny little bit on the edge of unethical because of the informed conscent.

Nowadays I try to stay away from the Drama Triangle of being Rescuer, Persecutor or Victim.
July 16, 2021 at 03:49
(Virgo) LotusStar
An article about different OOB planets

https://saturnseason.com/tag/…

**Moon OOB:**This usually adds an amplification of intuition to the way the Moon functions and the native usually knows this (and would be smart to use this intuition). The emotions are pretty strong and intense regardless of sign and regardless if the native shows them openly or not. It causes the native to dance to beat of their own drum (to the music running through their head that other people aren’t hearing). These people generally need a lot of emotional freedom and have a high degree of emotional intelligence. It helps the native to have a natural understanding of other people and they are usually like a spark of inspiration (both to themselves and to other people). On the negative side of things, you could find the Moon OOB causes the native to have extreme mood swings, a complete disregard for rules and social conventions (to the point of being to their detriment), and a complete lack of sympathy/empathy (though I don’t see it manifest this particular way often, it is possible). These people might also have habits that are self-destructive in nature (and this is the particular negative trait that I have noticed people that exemplify the positive traits of an OOB Moon overall might still have to battle with).

**Mars OOB:** This can cause the native to be super fucking driven; these are the people that really have an ability to get shit done. Their stamina is usually unparalleled and they have a tremendous amount of leadership ability. They usually feel an urge to act on their instincts and impulses (and THIS can be positive or negative, depending on what those instincts and impulses are telling them to do). They might seem more “masculine” in nature and they usually have a good amount of confidence that they want to act on and exhibit. On the negative end of things, this can cause the person to come off as incredibly selfish, forceful, and/or dominating. Their temper can be an issue; Mars OOB can cause the person to get really fucking pissed off really fucking quick (sometimes this seems nonsensical in nature) with possibly violent results.
July 16, 2021 at 03:55
(Virgo) LotusStar » LotusStar
From the same article

´´Another common theme with the Out of Bounds Moon tends to be a sensitivity that runs deep to their very core (and very big emotions and feelings), though the outside world may not ever know or realize this about these people. They are deeply emotional (even in the less traditionally emotional Moon Signs of Virgo, Aquarius, and Capricorn), and they know this about themselves and all the vulnerability that can come with it. While vulnerable, some people with the OOB Moon will embrace this vulnerability easily, while others will try to stuff it away in a place that no one else can reach it. It does tend to be sensed in some way by other people and by the world, even if the person has tried their best to hide it away. This can cause the OOB Moon native to be left wide open for people to mercilessly walk all over and all across any personal boundaries they try to set up. This isn’t always meant in an intrusive way by the person walking all over the boundaries of those with the OOB Moon; the person in question may really just sense the OOB person’s vulnerability and want to be of help. Though, there are those people who don’t necessarily have the best interest of the OOB Moon person at heart while walking all over their boundaries. They may be trying to find some weakness to exploit, or have some other nefarious reason for their actions. Luckily, being massively intuitive is also a card that the OOB Moon person has in their back pocket and they are usually able to tell (or feel) the difference between such people. Not only intuitive, these people seem to have some kind of link to the subconscious/unconscious mind (whether they realize this or not), as well as being highly empathetic beings.´´

Found this very accurate personally, having the placement. If anything seems the planets traits gets emphasized...
July 16, 2021 at 07:03
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
"**Mars OOB:** This can cause the native to be super fucking driven; these are the people that really have an ability to get shit done. Their stamina is usually unparalleled and they have a tremendous amount of leadership ability. They usually feel an urge to act on their instincts and impulses (and THIS can be positive or negative, depending on what those instincts and impulses are telling them to do). They might seem more “masculine” in nature and they usually have a good amount of confidence that they want to act on and exhibit. On the negative end of things, this can cause the person to come off as incredibly selfish, forceful, and/or dominating. Their temper can be an issue; Mars OOB can cause the person to get really fucking pissed off really fucking quick (sometimes this seems nonsensical in nature) with possibly violent results."

Interesting ... I was connecting this to my mars conj NN trining pl0sa - dedication to exaggerate :61:
July 16, 2021 at 07:25
(Virgo) LotusStar » ZynCitrus
Oh cool. I´m interested to hear the experiences because I know someone closely with oob Mars too, they are not violent or anything like that, but they do have leadership ability for sure, very direct and good at dealing with conflict. Always does a lot, works a lot...
July 16, 2021 at 07:46
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » LotusStar
Basically I can confirm all of this above, only my "pissed off" aggression is verbal. Gemini Mars. Getting Heated quickly, things escalate quickly too, I will continue until I´m done... but on the other hand, as easy I just recover, like I´m done now, that energy is gone so I can continue with other things. Unfortunately other people don´t work in that way. So there are consequences.
So both parts are true for me positive and negative, But everything is in mental sphere. I would argue that I have tremendous strength to work physically too and duration, but as I said I was connecting it to the trine with saturn (persistence and dedication) and I recover quickly, and never get sick (pluto, regeneration 6th).

I also think I got better with years to control those impulses, to react, I stop and think about it, what is there to gain or lose.
July 16, 2021 at 11:12
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » LotusStar
Oh wow, dont know where you found that about Mars, but that makes alot of sense to me. Built two businesses from the ground up, built a house, and a dozen other similar experiences. Noticed ive always had more stamina and willpower than most to get shit done no matter what.

I guess im a leader, but have trouble with followers in close proximity to me. One, they usually dont live up to my expectations, so a divide forms. And two, i dont really care for people being that close to me anyway. It gets annoying to me. So i just end up doing the majority of the work myself, with temps coming and going.

A couple other examples. Started lifting weights at 16 and really stuck with it for about 8 years religiously. Also started racing motocross at 18 at my own volition. Which is a pretty big endeavor. Lots of training and preperation goes into that.

Hiked almost half the appalacian trail and cross country toured the US on a motorcycle. Got into road cycling which takes alot of endurance.

I do have issues with impatience sometimes, and can snap after i feel like ive been patient long enough (which may not actually be long enough) lol. It can cause people to not like me so much. Feel im overbearing or whatever :-/

I just want stuff done, dont have time to be dilly dallying around

Just thought all of this related to the Mars oob interpretation
July 16, 2021 at 11:18
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Sunnyshadow
"Started lifting weights at 16 and really stuck with it for about 8 years religiously."

You reminded me now of this, that related to my weight I lift more than most people and I´m not even in ti as a profession, but DL 2x BW, squat 1,9x my BW is more than gym goers do...and for the moves I will repeat it as many times it takes and as long as it takes to reach that imaginary number I have as a goal for example having a goal to lift 8000 kg in a training session :37:
July 16, 2021 at 22:17
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
My OOB Mars is working overtime. Literally.

Having a awesome summer season this year, which means im working all the time. Good thing for that extra stength and endurance!

Im gonna choose to believe its coming from oob Mars
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 22, 2021 at 20:40
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I´ve just realised that I have Mercury out of bounds, which in addition is still in trine to Uranus. I don´t know whether to be happy about this discovery or not. Some of the information I have found on this subject is shockingly accurate. However, with others I don´t resonate at all.

I´ve read, for example, that people with Mercury so positioned seem to hear voices that aren´t real. It doesn´t apply to me. So far I have had no such experiences. But who knows, maybe everything is still ahead of me...
And when that day comes, then at least I will be able to join the discussion about paranormal experiences :61:
July 22, 2021 at 21:29
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » (dragonfly)
you will be probably medicated in mental hospital, not writing about paranormal, nurses will do that :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »