Questions for Humanity

July 14, 2021 at 21:14 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Questions for Humanity
I often get lost in thought and like to watch society. Alot of it perplexes me and I would imagine for a lot of others here.

I thought i would have a nudge at a thread as to why... why people do the things that they do. Maybe there´s something I´m missing or just not seeing. Maybe someone here can help?

If you have a question that you can´t quite figure out. Bring it here :1:

My first question...

Whats the go with Traffic Lights? When did humanity fall so far that they´re unable to walk across a road without a green light saying its ok. Even on an empty street, no vehicles anywhere and yet people still seem to need a guiding beacon.

I would´ve thought if you were unable to make simple decisions such as, when and when not to walk, what makes you qualified to leave home in the first place?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 14, 2021 at 21:30
(Taurus) nutelina
Maybe this would answer it?
YouTube
YouTube
July 14, 2021 at 22:16
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nutelina
I understand the need with vehicles. Most don´t know how to drive or are fearful being behind the wheel of a machine that could kill someone.

But walking lights? C´mon
July 14, 2021 at 22:36
(Pisces) fishscales » Wolfmoon
"But walking lights? C´mon"

There are people who damn well know it is safe to walk, but will not do so because the light says they can´t. Reminds me of the wearing a mask when you´re alone in the car thing.

Some people like following rules/being told what to do.

Makes them feel like they are scoring some kind of social responsibility "points", maybe?

What good these "points" are in the ultimate analysis of things, I have no idea.
July 14, 2021 at 22:46
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Cross walks were invented by the auto industry. Or the "crime" of jaywalking to be more precise. As a way to promote automobiles and punish pedestrians.

I just cross the road if theres an opening. Ill run a red light too if i know theres nothing coming. As in stop, look and then go. The way i see it, im smarter than the light
July 14, 2021 at 23:09
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
"I just cross the road if theres an opening. Ill run a red light too if i know theres nothing coming. As in stop, look and then go. The way i see it, im smarter than the light"

You sir are a credit to human existence. If only more could think
July 14, 2021 at 23:12
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
"Some people like following rules/being told what to do.

Makes them feel like they are scoring some kind of social responsibility "points", maybe?"

Just blew my mind a wee bit.

I wonder if the whole video game industry is just that. A way to entice people to follow rules. Gather your nothing and burn your time. As long as you´re following the rules.

As an Aqua Ram... why follow rules for the sake of following them?
July 14, 2021 at 23:14
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
I jaywalk all the time, but I always look to see if there no cops around lol
it´s like 150 euros if caught jaywalking even if it´s 6am in the morning
without so much as a dog in sight.
So good enough reason to wait 30secs, and definitely like the video posted by nutelina, handicapped & blind people need to have an place in society.

On why people do what they do, it´s obvious lol
it´s because they´re born to do it,
the karmic path & life lessons to learn are all outlined in the chart ;)
July 14, 2021 at 23:18
(Pisces) fishscales » Wolfmoon
"I wonder if the whole video game industry is just that. A way to entice people to follow rules."

I don´t know...my stepson loves video games but can´t follow rules for shit :61:

Honestly, I think video games are just about creating something addictive that will suck up people´s money.

Glad I never got into them, outside of some normal dabbling as a kid/teenager.
July 14, 2021 at 23:25
(Leo) MichelAngelo
In the modern world, dominated by the dispassionate frenzy of consumption, parasitism and robotic procreation, the most perfect tool for controlling the actions of society is to keep its members ignorant of their abilities and their natural rights by virtue of being human.

The current society of the so-called of the first world functions according to the echopraxic model desired by the authorities (and if it has not yet implemented it, at least strives for it), which, in the light of the inalienable rules of cyclicality of each epoch throughout the history of the human race, from its dawn, constitutes another transition period in the evolution of our species. It is driven by the search for the identity of the individual, separate and not subject to indoctrinal unification. In order to reach one, we need to break through the fixation of liberation from the limitations of the body and understand that both are only means of expression in the intersubjective confrontation of concepts that only define us as long as we treat our participation and role in this "game" as determinants our value.
July 14, 2021 at 23:39
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
"As an Aqua Ram"

:61:
Sounds like you´re some kind of super-hero.

"Aqua Ram to the rescue of the social cretinism that has now become....people incapable of crossing the roads until told to do so"
July 15, 2021 at 00:14
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Rare aqua ram sighting
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 15, 2021 at 00:16
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Victor_Valiant_
"I jaywalk all the time, but I always look to see if there no cops around lol
it´s like 150 euros if caught jaywalking even if it´s 6am in the morning"

Ahh of course. I firget other countries rules. In NZ there´s no laws around where you can walk. I think maybe because we´re so understaffed with police.

But yeah good on you. 99% of the time there´s never a police around
July 15, 2021 at 00:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
:61: :61:

Good one!
July 15, 2021 at 00:31
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
"Aqua Ram to the rescue of the social cretinism that has now become....people incapable of crossing the roads until told to do so"

Walking the streets nudging people onto empty roads
July 15, 2021 at 00:32
Thatd be my new profile if it didn´t look so capricorny
July 15, 2021 at 00:34
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
As an Arachnida-Wheat Gleaner... :122: :176: I myself struggle with understanding this grave situation also, I see it daily, like wolf
July 15, 2021 at 01:09
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Ive got a question for humanity.

Why do we (and by we, not me, but most people) willingly give our money (stored labor) to a bank by using credit cards for everything. Everytime you use a card, the merchant has to pay a fee to the bank for processing. Guess who ultimately pays the fee? Thats right, you! the end buyer.

Did you know, that if you paid for stuff witb cash you would save money on virtually everything and not make the banks, which are already drowning in money, even richer?

One of my peeves
July 15, 2021 at 01:19
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"Did you know, that if you paid for stuff witb cash you would save money on virtually everything and not make the banks, which are already drowning in money, even richer?"

That´s why the gub´ment is so anti-cash...they work for the banks, the rich, etc.
July 15, 2021 at 02:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It can only get weirder! A flashing amber-light for `amber-alert´
A blue light so most forms of colour-blindness don´t lead to isolation! :7:
A strobe light so the seizure prone start dancing!
July 15, 2021 at 02:32
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Yep. For the fee, as well as having record of everything you purchase.

I try to tell some of my customers about the fees, and they just give me a blank look.

Its basically too late anyway, everybodys got cards and they love using them. Getting charged to spend your own money is pretty chic apparently. While simultaneously barganing for the best price

Facepalm
July 15, 2021 at 02:59
NZ was the guinea pig nation for those cards way back in the late 80s.

No one today really uses cash. I´m against that and use cash whenever I can but you´re right. You get charged to spend your own money.

Amongst all the other fees required.

Since the lockdown last year, all banks changed their way of depositing cash.

Where it used to be, put it in an envelope and drop it in a chute. Now its line up, have all your cash in a clear plastic envelope with your name, the reason how you came into the possession of said moneys. Name, DoB etc and then hold it up under your face like criminal mugshot where the bank then takes your photo then drills you with questions about the money.

No reason given as to the change but they´ve all done it. All these seemingly independent from each other banks all implemented the same rules on the same day
July 15, 2021 at 03:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
"Name, DoB etc and then hold it up under your face like criminal mugshot where the bank then takes your photo then drills you with questions about the money."

Whoa. Are you serious? That´s straight gestapo.

Not in the least bit INTRUSIVE at all!
July 15, 2021 at 03:08
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
´´Where it used to be, put it in an envelope and drop it in a chute. Now its line up, have all your cash in a clear plastic envelope with your name, the reason how you came into the possession of said moneys. Name, DoB etc and then hold it up under your face like criminal mugshot where the bank then takes your photo then drills you with questions about the money.´´

Wtf?! Seriously? Please tell me youre joking....
July 15, 2021 at 03:16
(Virgo) LotusStar » Victor_Valiant_
Same here. It´s so stupid but they fine here too, one of my friends got a jaywalking ticket once and was about 150$... :61: slow day on the job for that cop I imagine.

Also here they have a little man now with a countdown so you cant even walk on the green even if there´s no cars, you have to wait for the little man. I wonder if they must make these laws on purpose just to make our life more irritating. Just to practice compliance and obedience to ´authority´, no matter how pointless.
July 15, 2021 at 03:21
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
"Whoa. Are you serious? That´s straight gestapo."

100%. I even closed an account with one bank because they were the first to "proudly" announce they will no longer be handling cash. They´ll take the deposit but you won´t get it back in cash. Just numbers on your card
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »