It´s my birthday & chart

July 12, 2021 at 09:52 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
It´s my birthday & chart
Hi dear astroseekers ;)

It´s my birthday today ;D

And I feel quite different than I did last week.
Good but lots of vibes of the unknown.
Even doing things that I do daily & naturally,
feels bit off & foreign.

I´m not familiar with solar returns.
Do you guys see anything of significance? or in the charts or transits?

Can you share any good news for me as birthday good vibes? ;D
I appreciate it
Cheers

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 12, 2021 at 10:48
(Scorpio) OS*
Happy Birthday Victor Valiant :37:

Im not a pro but I can give you a quick numerology forecast if you´re interested. :65:

Enjoy your day !!
July 12, 2021 at 10:52
(Sagittarius) RA_
Happy Birthday! When will we hear your version of a birthday song? God bless you!
July 12, 2021 at 11:51
(Pisces) Cind
Hi!

I have just had a look at your solar return.

Your Ascendant this year is Libra with the ruler Venus in your 10th house conjunct moon and mars. Big emphasis on how you come across to the public and focus on career. With the mercury and sun being in your 9th and sun being the ruler of your 10th House I would say you will put a lot of your mental energy and drive into learning and developing your career. Doing new courses, finding new ways of learning.

Mars ruling your 6th house in 10th. A lot of your energy and daily habits will revolve around work. But with the stellium in 10th being opposite Saturn in 4th there may be some tension between home and public life/career so do find balance this year.

With Saturn and Jupiter being retrograde in your 4th house you may find yourself downsizing or just minimizing possession in your home.

Uranus in 7th could bring unexpected people into your life but with it squaring the 10th house stellium I would be careful if you are going to set up a business that you don´t get involved with the wrong people.

If you have any specific questions just ask but these are the big themes going on this year from what I can see.
July 12, 2021 at 12:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hey, happy birthday, Victor!
Yeah, interesting chart. I just looked at your transits. Right now, TR Saturn is squaring your natal Saturn - so some support for changing the way you present yourself - as natal Saturn is conjunct ASC - and Mars. You kind of have a stop and go energy on ASC. Saturn "holds" its focus while Mars actively asserts and does things. Scorpio rising is usually rather reserved socially, so Saturn and Mars in Scorpio right on the ASC, seems like a big thing. How do you use that energy?

One life goal in the chart is to evolve the way you do relationships - and this involves letting go of old ways of relating so that you develop new ways. With Sun and Venus in Cancer - you are quite sensitive in feeling other people´s energy. You can learn a lot this way - naturally - just because you know them by sensing them and understand them on that level. Many actors have Cancer and Scorpio placements for that reason - they can play different roles because they feel other people and know the role intimately.

At the same time, Capricorn Moon doesn´t like to express feelings to others very much - so - you have capacity to not pay so much attention to the sensitivities of Cancer. I don´t know if you ignore your sensitivities, but if you do, then you´ll want to try to be aware of them. Otherwise, you might like to escape through some compulsive behavior - like being a workaholic, or alcoholic - some-oholic, in order for feelings to express somewhere.

Anyway, this chart is one with a self-development emphasis. You´re learning to communicate better with others - to see them as equals rather than feeling smarter. You are smart, for sure - but even very smart people can learn to relate without making others feel less smart. You are revising some conclusions you have about yourself - that don´t serve you. So, perhaps, this is the good vibes you´re sensing. You might be on the verge of enjoying relationships in a new way.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
July 12, 2021 at 17:39
(Taurus) nutelina
Good to see you back. You got answers too, just asking is the right way to get attention haha.

Best wishes Vic.
July 12, 2021 at 20:49
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » OS*
Thank you ;) :37:

Yes am interested to what it might forecast.
Please do ^^ thank you ;D Cheers
July 12, 2021 at 20:54
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » RA_
Thank you very much ;)
Haha never tought about making my own birthday song ^^
Thank you for the well wishes & blessings. :36:
I´ve seen changes/coincidences happening since your last messages.
So can tell you it does influence & make a difference ;D

Stay awesome & blessed too ^_* Cheers
July 12, 2021 at 21:14
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Cind
Hi Cind ;)
Thank you <3

Appreciate the effort you´ve taken looking into it.

Indeed I can confirm on the emphasis on presenting myself in public & career focus.
And on learning new techniques & skills.
Great to see which aspects are resonsible & that you´ve read/interpret it clearly.

And it´s true, balancing of daily energy is an issue, with the surrounding circumstances.
I´ve found work during the day has a lot of hindrance,
so I often work at night. But this upset my energy & sleep wake balance.

About downsizing is interesting, because I´ve many options available to me now, and there´s only 1 that´s effective that I´m searching out.
So I guess that´s point on too that I´m narrowing things down.

Uranus in 7th, I knew involved relations in connection with the planet of surprise & shock. And quite unexpected people walking in & out already haha.
But didn´t know about it squaring my 10th.
Thank you for this headsup, I had an gutfeeling of being wary on that business side.
Great that you´ve confirmed this for me ;D

Thank you, indeed these are the big themes & very insightful ;D
And I felt to write you all this to how close you´re reading me right.
Nice going Cheers :37:
July 12, 2021 at 22:03
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » JayJayAstrology
Thank you Jay Jay ;)
Good to see you

Thank you for your effort & looking into it for me ;D
Greatly appreciate it

True, am adjusting the way I present myself.
Very interesting on the stop & go energy.
I really felt that, I thought with my 9th house, new horizons & adventure that energy would run freely.
But yes, stop and go energy, like alternating between gas pedal & brakes, is what it´s been like.
Felt a bit of frustration on energy levels, that I´m not 100% or have an steady amount during the day.
My diet & health is normal & steady,
sleep is okay too, but I don´t feel as rested as I should´ve.

Yes with my Uranus traveling in 7th I´ve realized that my relations with people on all fronts has come into focus as a theme.
All that you wrote does resonate with me, I´ll have to grow more aware of them, more so on capricorn moon that I don´t pay lot of attention too.
Sensing others & understanding is correct, I do feel that with venus/sun cancer.
On capricorn moon I haven´t really paid attention to that aspect and know very little about it.
I do feel reserved, and that sensitivity isn´t directed towards me but others. To my self it´s pretty cold & dismissive.
And plunge myself into tasks.
I was saying just the other day, "when the mind is working on the matter or task at hand, it can´t get distracted with nonsensical doubts or worries. As I keep walking forwards, the scenery changes around me as I get to new places."
So does it match the compulsive behavior you´ve described?
to escape or express somewhere.
Usually I escape in my music & art, writing stuff like poetry.
It´s like writing a dialy diary to me.
And as it´s work too, it´s in tandem.

All you´ve written is very insightful & shows an perspective for me to more aware of.
Thank you ;D

Yes I´ve felt it too that my chart is of self development, training and evolving.
Funny to hear on smart. What I´ve learned on mercury Leo, is that it´s correct that I strive & appreciate competence.
Also with juno leo seeing that as an ideal trait, and it´s makes a person more likable.
I don´t feel that smart, or expect anyone else to be, but with incompetence theres an annoyance that comes about.
True I´ve been adjusting myself on that aspect.
There´s an impulse side to it to speak up and share my knowledge with good intentions.
But when it´s not welcomed or asked for, it rubs them the wrong way.
Even when approached in a more sensible manner it still might not be received well due different perspectives & openness.
So I´ve been adjusting not to give in to such impulses too much, and rather let things be, and let people go about their business the way the think it´s right.

Thank you for this write up, very helpful.
And yes am looking forward to enjoy relations in a new way ;D
Cheers
July 12, 2021 at 22:07
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » nutelina
Thank you for your wishes ;)
Good to see you too ;D
Hahah yes I needed some attention & good astro vibes today, won´t deny that ^_* Cheers
July 12, 2021 at 23:48
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Victor_Valiant_
Yes. To answer your question - The Capricorn can be cold to self - be dismissive, as you say, and like to throw oneself into work. That is exactly the obsessive quality I was suggesting. Well, sounds like you´re really working on yourself and growing leaps and bounds. I hope this is a great birthday - it´s nice when they turn out to be special.
July 13, 2021 at 01:41
(Virgo) astreo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR!
July 13, 2021 at 03:28
(Scorpio) OS* » Victor_Valiant_
You’re starting a personal year 6. This might feel very different than the last 12 months, year. which probably involved lots of changes, adaptation and flexibility from your part. The personal year 6 in numerology represents themes of domestic responsibilities and family. Your partnerships. If you are in a relationship, you’ll be spending more time with them and if you´re single, you might find a new love interest. Others will rely on you a great deal, might even feel burdensome but nonetheless you will feel loved and needed throughout the year. It´s kind of a golden opportunity to be at service to others. There’s a “lucky factor” to the number 6 (if you play your cards right) so you may find good opportunities, financial and with love affairs. You’re probably going to improve many things, perhaps in your home, maybe appearance, or careers goals. There’s an undertone theme of “work and health” with this number. My advise would be not to place yourself at sixes and sevens and all will go well, don´t drive yourself to exhaustion with your work & responsibilities. Also, vibration of number 6 makes you pay more attention to your health, habits, routine, you might change something in your diet. Thinking more healthy, (or developing a sweet-tooth, careful)

Let me know how it goes if you want ;) Wishing you all the best! :68:
July 13, 2021 at 06:29
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Happy cakeday~ c:
I only came to wish you well.
Cheers to a good life!
:65:
July 13, 2021 at 19:22
(Taurus) nutelina » Victor_Valiant_
:37: Tell us what changed?
July 13, 2021 at 22:00
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » JayJayAstrology
Thank you Jay Jay ;)
Yes working on myself & improving both private & business wise are on point.
Cold & dismissive, but not that in the sense that I´m not acknowledging but rather prioritizing.
And it seems the obsessive quality, throwing myself into work, is present.
So is that a bad thing, or can it be bad?
What would be the counter balance for that aspect?
In order when I go overboard on that to neutralize it? ^^

Thank you, it was a good & relaxing day for me ;)
I think these insights turns out to be pretty special ;D haha
Cheers
July 13, 2021 at 22:01
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » astreo
Thank you csrsc ;)
Appreciate it ^^
July 13, 2021 at 22:11
Thank you for looking into it, and writing it up ;)
Very interesting on career, glad to read to some luck there ;)
And work & health, indeed I find myself going till exhaustion.
It´s hard to dial it down tho, as I favor being spontaneous & in the moment.
When I get an idea or when inspiration hits, everything makes way till it´s materialized.
It´s the life of an artist. And inspiration doesn´t follow schedules ;)
So routine are always tough.
My diet is really healthy so no problems there.
Thanks for this, confirms lots of things again ;D

And thank you for your well wishes. I really appreciate it ;) Cheers
July 13, 2021 at 22:15
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hi Tinnie ;)
That´s really sweet of you
Thank you so much for the well wishes
I´ll do my best to lead a good life ;D
Glad you stopped by ^_*
July 13, 2021 at 22:28
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » nutelina
I guess my age number was changed to an number higher.
But I can´t recall the previous number so.. not much has changed ;)

No there´s an change, I´ve decided to learn more to be at ease with an live camera. I´m having trouble looking into the camera, and speaking as if somewhere is on the other side. Am not used to it.
I have to change my style from going from texting/typing what I´m do now,
to videochat, video messaging & live stream video.
I think as I get more used to it, it will save lots of time.
and also be clear on communication with genuine impression.
It seems to get more valuable these days.
And I would encourage it too, it builds for better interactions with people.
July 13, 2021 at 23:08
(Scorpio) OS* » Victor_Valiant_
You´re welcome!!

The total of your birthday July 12th 1984, then reduced to a single digit is number 5 but you have many more numbers, not just one. This was just a mini forecast for the next coming months. I couldn´t look into your numerology chart since I don´t have your full name given at birth. What I said was general for a personal cycle 6 year.

Many people say these cycles go from the first of the year to December 31st. The more I analyze it, I would say it´s from birthday to birthday. . .

You´ll stay healthy, no problem! What I meant is something in your diet or eating habits might change. Main focus will be on your home and responsibilities.

So, let me know how it goes :)
July 14, 2021 at 09:27
Yes I understand.
The mini forecast of next coming months is great enough for me ;D
it´s the immediate future that´s in my focus.

Looking too far ahead, shows more inconsistencies & variables anyway.
Having an shorter time frame forecasts can be verified more easily & also adjusted to.
So I believe it´s a better way to go about things.

The cycles going from birthday to birthday seems more sensible to me, rather than jan 1st till dec 31.
As the cycles are based on the individual of course,
and not the earth-sun orbit which the calender is based on ;D haha
So I think you´re correct ^^

Yes I know what you mean, even tho I´m eating healthy I am changing it up, and want to have an more energetic diet, and engage in more working out. I have to experiment to what is suitable & works for me.

Thanks again for looking into it & sharing what you found ;D
And sure, I´ll send you an friend invite, so we can stay in touch
Cheers :37:
July 14, 2021 at 09:27
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » Victor_Valiant_
You´re welcome~ c:
Aww, that´s good to know, I´ll do the same too.
Take care of yourself.
:108:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »