Transit Uranus conjunct natal MC + South Node

July 11, 2021 at 13:10 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Laura10
Transit Uranus conjunct natal MC + South Node
What does it bring? Uranus is slow and it will be there for awhile...

:74:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2021 at 17:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Yes, that TR Uranus will be on your MC and SN until late May, 2022.

Since Uranus always asks us to make changes toward more authenticity - this could be supportive of some really good changes. Uranus is always about change, one way or the other. It´s an opportunity to tune into our soul self and have greater intuition as to your best path forward. It will most certainly point out what needs to change if you are not yet addressing the issue.

Since SN is in Taurus - you like life to be simple, pleasant and pleasurable. The challenge is to accept complexity within yourself and others - deep emotions. You could have the tendency to take too much responsibility for others. It´s possible that you have thin boundaries and you are pretty sensitive to how others feel. When you help them, you are also trying to make your relationships more pleasant. If you have trouble telling what is you and what is the other person´s feelings or thoughts, then the Uranus transit could help you pay more attention to your self - to know the difference between what is you and what is them.

Do you relate to this or some of this?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »